What's new

Pregnant 3D Loli Games

lolipreg

lolipreg

Crowley's Whipping Boy
EMERALD
Threads
Hello,

Does anyone know of a Pregnant 3d loli/toddler game? I would also love videos. But I'll post that somewhere else.

Anything with impregnation & Loli

SeveredRealms

SeveredRealms

Staff member
RUBY
Game Developer
Threads
Not sure why you all reported the thread here? I am just going to mark this as resolved and let others post their suggestions for you. Personally I like Proud Father though pregnancy is not in it "yet" but I am pretty sure it will happen. My own games will have loli'ish characters here and there and they will have pregnancy involved at some point as well.

Neurosss

Neurosss

Threads
only thing I can think off with pregnancy would be something like koikatsu or honey select, you can create any body type you like and both have mods for pregnency.

I recommend screwthatnoise's repacks on Sukebei if you dont mind torrents (repack is huge on both so torrent is prefered in my opinion) his repacks come with mods already applied and he makes updating the pack a breeze too.

94-kun

94-kun

Threads
Insexual Awakening 2 will have pregnant lolis in it but wait until the future builds though.

XoMo

XoMo

Story Developer
Threads
Maou-Sama with the patch replaces 18-20 year old character models with 'immortal beings 100s of years old' who appear as prepubescent girls. The dev doesn't support such content (officially) but it's said the original concept of the game exists in that flawless patch.

toygod

toygod

Threads
23 sisters would be one

ShaddyGames

ShaddyGames

Administrator
Staff member
Under Developer
SAPPHIRE
Lewd Patron
Game Developer
Game Modder
Game Uploader
Threads
Not sure why you all reported the thread here? I am just going to mark this as resolved and let others post their suggestions for you. Personally I like Proud Father though pregnancy is not in it "yet" but I am pretty sure it will happen. My own games will have loli'ish characters here and there and they will have pregnancy involved at some point as well.
Yeah, and I'm looking forward to that. ;)

XoMo

XoMo

Story Developer
Threads
If you consider any woman who is not a Hentai F-cup to be loli, then... (while there are a couple of women who fit that bill in the game as well)...

Lewd Town Adventures has at least 5 females who may be considered "Loli," and
one of them gets pregnant, and gives birth in game

Version 0.10 is out now.
Version 0.11 is available to "CEO" and higher tier subscribers on Sunday July 24 with even more pregnancy content...
The game is a corruption story - where MC is corrupted while dosing love interests with an aphrodesiac. On Day 69, Player can choose to flip the switch and find a way to go good, harem-hero... or stay on the corruption path and see how dark and twisted things can get.

The game asks for empathy, but also becomes ultra-misogynistic if you go dark.

The MC starts out as an unwanted kid with horrible appearance, then becomes a cross between Leisure Suit Larry and Monkey D. Luffy for the main portion of the game.

But if you're looking for a well-written, deep story and some hot times with over 40 different characters? Check it out:

94-kun

94-kun

Threads
Insexual Awakening has 2 pregnant lolis. Doesn't it?
Yeah, but that one only showed up during the ending when you choose the route in which Nate impregnated all the girls in the game (including both Sam and Julia). Same if you include Cru's epilogue mod.

Tico7533on

Tico7533on

Threads
Spring City by LunarBitStudio fits the bill. But there's only one or two of them, the rest are regular girls/women. And as far as I remember, only Sadie gets pregnant. There is one other girl like her, but I don't think she gets pregnant. She likes to call the MC 'Daddy', though... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Top Bottom