Language
English
OS
  1. Windows
  2. Linux
  3. Android

Banner.jpg

Overview:
You've finally done it. You've perfected and can recreate the greatest invention of all time, Telsa's free energy generator and wireless broadcasting tower. The world can finally go to clean, free, renewable energy. Once the test is complete and documented you can release the plans to the whole world. Communities can build the towers and never worry about electricity ever again. Now all you have to do is get it built. But all will not be as easy as you hoped. What you didn't account for was the craftiness of those who's profits would be hurt by your invention. Or how that ruthlessness would put you and your family in more danger than you could have imagined. But if you can keep your beautiful girls satisfied, protect and keep your family safe, and find the help you need, you can kick off an avalanche of change and bring Power to the People.​

3dcg, anal sex, bdsm, blowjob, cosplay, creampie, cuddling, exhibitionism, fisting, groping, group sex, handjob, harem, humiliation, impregnation, incest, lesbian, loli, male domination, male protagonist, masturbation, mobile game, oral sex, pregnancy, romance, school setting, sex toys, small tits, spanking, squirting, teasing, vaginal sex, virgin, voyeurism
Animations and a Mac build are coming.
PC - Extract and play
Android - Install and play

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - -
Android: - -

dpose.pngbohfc.pngdsuck.pngdykiss.pngmami.png

Attachments

• Cover.jpg
    Cover.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 186

SeveredRealms

Staff member
RUBY
Game Developer
Threads
@ThatTimmy I have fixed your spoilers but your images in screenshots will need to be in a file such as jpeg or png as webp is not supported. Edit I fixed them for you.

Last edited:

ThatTimmy

Game Developer
Threads
Also if your the Dev send in a ticket for your Developer tag and the admins can add it.
@SeveredRealms Thank you. I actually submitted a ticket before the site went down the first time, but I no longer have any tickets. Figure I should just submit it again? Also, thank you very much for taking care of the images, I very much appreciate it

ThatTimmy

Game Developer
Threads
Just wanted to say thanks to the mods for getting the site back up and approving my dev tag. More to come

SeveredRealms

Staff member
RUBY
Game Developer
Threads
@SeveredRealms Thank you. I actually submitted a ticket before the site went down the first time, but I no longer have any tickets. Figure I should just submit it again? Also, thank you very much for taking care of the images, I very much appreciate it
Your welcome glad to have you here and good luck with your game.

Shieldstronger

Threads
I tried playing this game, but OMG the MC does not shut the fuck up! He goes on and on and on about the project and how it's creating a wedge between him and his family. Like dude, Context clues exist, MC does not need to drone on and on about something that can be shown through actions. I had to stop playing kuz he just wouldn't shut the hell up. DEV, bro, learn the very important, #1 rule of storytelling: SHOW DON'T TELL.

ThatTimmy

Game Developer
Threads
I tried playing this game, but OMG the MC does not shut the fuck up! He goes on and on and on about the project and how it's creating a wedge between him and his family. Like dude, Context clues exist, MC does not need to drone on and on about something that can be shown through actions. I had to stop playing kuz he just wouldn't shut the hell up. DEV, bro, learn the very important, #1 rule of storytelling: SHOW DON'T TELL.
Thank you for your feedback.

XoMo

Story Developer
Threads
Just played through.
It's a decent first game start, with a handful of typos, but overall very hot teasing (as of v 0.09)...
Good choice allowing player to set some names and ages.
Even though I'm not at all into the BDSM schtick, it has great promise, especially if the most extreme options are OPTIONAL for players.
Being a codev of another H-game, I get it that doing alternate options is double, triple, even quintuple the workload, but the quality and satisfaction will be worth it in the end.

ThatTimmy

Game Developer
Threads
Just played through.
It's a decent first game start, with a handful of typos, but overall very hot teasing (as of v 0.09)...
Good choice allowing player to set some names and ages.
Even though I'm not at all into the BDSM schtick, it has great promise, especially if the most extreme options are OPTIONAL for players.
Being a codev of another H-game, I get it that doing alternate options is double, triple, even quintuple the workload, but the quality and satisfaction will be worth it in the end.
Thank you for the feedback. Yeah multiple paths isn't exactly easy but I'm working on it after hearing the feedback. I think my biggest hurdle with that particular schtick is what's extreme? Extreme to some people is sorta run of the mill to others.
Maybe I should poll that.

XoMo

Story Developer
Threads
Thank you for the feedback. Yeah multiple paths isn't exactly easy but I'm working on it after hearing the feedback. I think my biggest hurdle with that particular schtick is what's extreme? Extreme to some people is sorta run of the mill to others.
I'm fairly vanilla, I admit that. For me personally, the loli genre plus taboo impregnation harem with dubious roleplay is as far as I go. Even that is extreme to many people.
With every kink, there's a mild and a wild version. A softcore and a hardcore variation.

Just my opinion here:
Finding the balance and giving players an "out" could be one option - if you, the dev, decides it's worth working on.

What I have discovered while writing, rendering, and animating in the game I work on: Lewd Town Adventures, is that sometimes going to the darkest, wildest, messiest, and most psychologically challenging area first makes toning that down, editing things out, as well as making bruises, fluids, and tortured expressions less - can be easier.
Similar to filmmaking - screenwriters may craft 300 pages, but then have to cut it to 90. Producers, directors, and performers then have to record every possibility in 2-3-100 different ways. The editor, in the end, decides if we get Justice League (120 min) or the Snyder Cut (214 min).

My point is - as crazy as making different variations can be, it could be as simple as making such events modular - with variables triggering what is shown to the player. Di they choose the full BDSM route? Or the milder option? Do players want actual blood, sweat, bruises, and tears? Or simply hints of those things?

I'm not trying to tell you what or how to create things. This is simply brainstorming to explore various options, take them or leave them. Because, I'm sure - as intelligent as you are - you likely have already susse4d these things out without my input. ;)

HardDaddyTimes

Threads
Maybe you have not played these games: Proud Father and The Guardian (the top 2 games really). They are pretty big with many fans and with much game play, and they have lots of scenarios that are a hard pass for many. Therefor the developers have these scenarios as optional in the game.
Stuff like, peeing fetish, anal fetish, feet fetish, milf fetish, bdsm fetish. You can play these games and see how those developers do it and use as inspiration, to minimize your workload in your own game.

Edit: I missed a point here. Playing these games you will get a feel for what scenarios are optional and thus perhaps considered extreme, as you put it, by many players.

Last edited:

XoMo

Story Developer
Threads
Maybe you have not played these games: Proud Father and The Guardian (the top 2 games really). They are pretty big with many fans and with much game play, and they have lots of scenarios that are a hard pass for many. Therefor the developers have these scenarios as optional in the game.
Stuff like, peeing fetish, anal fetish, feet fetish, milf fetish, bdsm fetish. You can play these games and see how those developers do it and use as inspiration, to minimize your workload in your own game.
Maou-Sama with the taboo patch is wild and insane. Chapters 1 and 2 are the best. 3 inverts everything and 4 is in the works.
All good games. Very fun for those who appreciate the "LOLICON" taboo aesthetic.

ThatTimmy

Game Developer
Threads
I'm fairly vanilla, I admit that. For me personally, the loli genre plus taboo impregnation harem with dubious roleplay is as far as I go. Even that is extreme to many people.
With every kink, there's a mild and a wild version. A softcore and a hardcore variation.

Just my opinion here:
Finding the balance and giving players an "out" could be one option - if you, the dev, decides it's worth working on.

What I have discovered while writing, rendering, and animating in the game I work on: Lewd Town Adventures, is that sometimes going to the darkest, wildest, messiest, and most psychologically challenging area first makes toning that down, editing things out, as well as making bruises, fluids, and tortured expressions less - can be easier.
Similar to filmmaking - screenwriters may craft 300 pages, but then have to cut it to 90. Producers, directors, and performers then have to record every possibility in 2-3-100 different ways. The editor, in the end, decides if we get Justice League (120 min) or the Snyder Cut (214 min).

My point is - as crazy as making different variations can be, it could be as simple as making such events modular - with variables triggering what is shown to the player. Di they choose the full BDSM route? Or the milder option? Do players want actual blood, sweat, bruises, and tears? Or simply hints of those things?

I'm not trying to tell you what or how to create things. This is simply brainstorming to explore various options, take them or leave them. Because, I'm sure - as intelligent as you are - you likely have already susse4d these things out without my input. ;)
I need to check your game out. Thanks for letting me know which one.

My fiance and I aren't too vanilla, impact play, breath control, degradation, daddy daughter play, bondage, hair pulling, throat fucking, there's quite a bit of her in all my characters actually. So vanilla and hard are pretty tenuous subjective concepts.

In the hard scene with Danni how would you edit it to make it more vanilla? Like wouldn't that make the scene shorter as well? But I didn't really think about it that way before so I'm going to go back over the scene and see how I could cut things to make it less extreme. I was going to rewrite the whole thing but I like your idea more.

You said there were a handful of spelling errors, do you remember any in specific? Or do you use atom? If so is there a spell checker for it?

I very much appreciate your feedback as it's very constructive and you are very knowledgeable in the subject. You've given me quite a bit to think about and I really do appreciate it.

ThatTimmy

Game Developer
Threads
Maou-Sama with the taboo patch is wild and insane. Chapters 1 and 2 are the best. 3 inverts everything and 4 is in the works.
All good games. Very fun for those who appreciate the "LOLICON" taboo aesthetic.
Mou-sama from what I played of it quite a while back was fun and action packed. I enjoyed it. You say 3 inverts everything? What do you mean?

XoMo

Story Developer
Threads
I need to check your game out. Thanks for letting me know which one.

My fiance and I aren't too vanilla, impact play, breath control, degradation, daddy daughter play, bondage, hair pulling, throat fucking, there's quite a bit of her in all my characters actually. So vanilla and hard are pretty tenuous subjective concepts.

In the hard scene with Danni how would you edit it to make it more vanilla? Like wouldn't that make the scene shorter as well? But I didn't really think about it that way before so I'm going to go back over the scene and see how I could cut things to make it less extreme. I was going to rewrite the whole thing but I like your idea more.

You said there were a handful of spelling errors, do you remember any in specific? Or do you use atom? If so is there a spell checker for it?

I very much appreciate your feedback as it's very constructive and you are very knowledgeable in the subject. You've given me quite a bit to think about and I really do appreciate it.
The 2nd line of text right at the start has a typo, there are a few minor spelling mistakes here and there, and at least TWICE, the character names are the 'default' instead of the "code for custom name"... I'd have to replay the game specifically to find them... I played through and uninstalled it; I like to keep a clean playground on my PC.

As far as the scene in question, perhaps you can make an alternate version with a
menu:
"Remind her who's in charge! (BDSM)":
BDSM version
"Show her a kinder way to love. (Vanilla)":
Vanilla version
With playful taunting, gentle slaps on the cheek, butt, etc. Still controlling her, but not as violently. Firm grasps of arm, chin, breast, etc, but with a purpose of eliciting pleasure from her while not harming her. She could act surprised or confused at the change in intimacy, but inevitably like it. No need to shorten it, just make it focused on his and her pleasure through rough lovemaking as opposed to disciplinary training. Passion versus dominance.

XoMo

Story Developer
Threads
Mou-sama from what I played of it quite a while back was fun and action packed. I enjoyed it. You say 3 inverts everything? What do you mean?
Without spoiling too much, the whole plot of Maou-Sama is the MC begins to question who he actually is. Who his family members are. How the world can have magic, demons, angels, dragons, and other fantasy creatures...
In Part 1, we learn about his past and future. In Part 2, we discover the big twist on his reality. How things were erased from his mind with magic and players learn the truth.
In Part 3, everything flip-flops, because of time travel, alternate universes, and what the player chooses to do in Part 2, which changes the past, present, and future. Part 3 is about resetting it all and trying to save the multiverse.
There's so much more to it and what I mentioned is a vague concept. In general, Part 1 and 2 are better. Part 3 just changes so much.

ThatTimmy

Game Developer
Threads
The 2nd line of text right at the start has a typo, there are a few minor spelling mistakes here and there, and at least TWICE, the character names are the 'default' instead of the "code for custom name"... I'd have to replay the game specifically to find them... I played through and uninstalled it; I like to keep a clean playground on my PC.

As far as the scene in question, perhaps you can make an alternate version with a
menu:
"Remind her who's in charge! (BDSM)":
BDSM version
"Show her a kinder way to love. (Vanilla)":
Vanilla version
With playful taunting, gentle slaps on the cheek, butt, etc. Still controlling her, but not as violently. Firm grasps of arm, chin, breast, etc, but with a purpose of eliciting pleasure from her while not harming her. She could act surprised or confused at the change in intimacy, but inevitably like it. No need to shorten it, just make it focused on his and her pleasure through rough lovemaking as opposed to disciplinary training. Passion versus dominance.
Thank you. That helps a lot.

Top Bottom