Posting for LCCoins, What programs do you use for 3d renders?

skybreaker1780

Registered
Lewd
LV

Apr 22, 2023
LC COIN
If someone were to want to create their own game or renders, how would they do so? Are there premade models or do people make them?

• Thinking
Reactions: 1 users

Gravespawn

Registered
Lewd
LV

Aug 17, 2023
LC COIN
Daz seams to be a good choice, their lots of models and assets for it. Sadly some aspects of the program seams very "Primitive" or archaic. I heard some people used blender, it more advanced but I guess it way fewer people used it in regards to Renpy games.

SvenVlad

Registered
Lewd
LV

Mar 4, 2023
LC COIN
Daz is a good option. You can also use some of Illusion's games, it will be cheaper in the longer run, I think. Honey Select (1 and 2), Koikatsu, etc. There's also VAM, but I've never used this one.

xell__

Game Developer
Registered
Lewd
LV

Jan 29, 2024
LC COIN
If someone were to want to create their own game or renders, how would they do so? Are there premade models or do people make them?
Daz, alternatively you can use blender too but i dont recommend blender much because theres a huge asset base for daz to make your life easier, both program is hard to learn and hard to master specially if you dont know anything about graphical design

eezergoode

Registered
LV

Aug 15, 2023
LC COIN
Daz has a huge library of assets available, some are cheap, or even free, and some are more pricey. If you have zero experience with 3d modeling, it's what I recommend, although I do suggest you study up on studio photography a bit, lighting and camera settings can make or break a scene. But I'm biased, I'm not a huge fan of the Honey Select or Koikatsu models, and I've never even dabbled with VAM (Virt-A-Mate) so I can't speak to that one. Blender, while more advanced, more powerful, and from what I understand, has a much faster render engine, also has a steeper learning curve, and I'm not entirely certain on the quantity or variety of quality available assets.

xell__

Game Developer
Registered
Lewd
LV

Jan 29, 2024
LC COIN
Daz has a huge library of assets available, some are cheap, or even free, and some are more pricey. If you have zero experience with 3d modeling, it's what I recommend, although I do suggest you study up on studio photography a bit, lighting and camera settings can make or break a scene. But I'm biased, I'm not a huge fan of the Honey Select or Koikatsu models, and I've never even dabbled with VAM (Virt-A-Mate) so I can't speak to that one. Blender, while more advanced, more powerful, and from what I understand, has a much faster render engine, also has a steeper learning curve, and I'm not entirely certain on the quantity or variety of quality available assets.
From what i can tell there arent many, and there arent pre poses expressions etc too. I believe most people designing their characters on daz and importing those to blender but im just guessing. In short if you dont know what you are doing stick with daz less headache than blender but you will stick have headache till you understand daz 🥲

jonm9

Registered
Lewd
LV

Feb 3, 2024
LC COIN
Daz is the easiest to get started for someone with no animation / modelling experience

trying to learn blender though since that's when you can make the really good looking stuff

LostMarble

Proper Pervert
Registered
LV

Jun 16, 2022
LC COIN
You can bring your DAZ models into Unreal Engine which makes for better and easier rendering imho. With 5.4 now you can even easily animate them with the new control rig.

Back
Top Bottom