Pierced Women

Neurasiatic

Registered
Lewd
Jan 12, 2023
LC COIN
As long as they look aesthetically pleasing then they're great! But just like with fashion choices it's easy to mess up and make them look unappealing by either overdoing it, picking bad looking tattoos/piercings, etc...

Reactions: 2 users

corentinlottin

Registered
Lewd
Aug 6, 2023
LC COIN
Dont know if i am the only one but i kinda have a fetish for nose ring percings, not the one at the bottom of the nose but the one on one side

Reactions: 1 user

Earlybird

Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
Jan 3, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 1
Dont know if i am the only one but i kinda have a fetish for nose ring percings, not the one at the bottom of the nose but the one on one side
I don't know why but the septum nose piercing is off putting to me. I don't mind other piercings and tattoos, but that one just rubs me the wrong way.

Reactions: 1 users

yesplznothxkk

Registered
Lewd
Nov 8, 2022
LC COIN
I prefer not too many tattoos on my women, skin is nice :cool:
Piercings though -
Ears, nose - can be cute, but its wierd kissing someone with a lippiercing.
Tongue is an absolute manpleaser, if you haven't - try this.
Tits is interesting (if you like the taste of metal, this is for you),
Belly, cute but meh.
Intimate piercings look beautiful, but I have no idea how it feels.

encassion

invisible
Prestige 2
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
Oct 5, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 4
Prestige 2
Smooth, unspoiled, clean skin is best. Tattoos and piercings is like street vandalism to me. Frankly, people with a ton of tattoos and piercings look like they're trying way too hard to be hip and cool.

Nosian

Registered
Lewd
Aug 26, 2023
LC COIN
Very rarely do I find peircings other than the ears and belly button to be attractive.

Skrotum

Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Jun 10, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
I am fine with one piercing on each ear, also called earrings. I am also fine with naval piercings, but really I shouldn't because they are said to be really shit for your health.

I am disgusted by nose rings, tongue piercings and piercings on genitals.

algizteiwaz

Registered
Lewd
Dec 2, 2022
LC COIN
Again like with tattoos it depends on how it affects the womans appearance. sometimes its great sometimes its not

Back
Top Bottom