OS
  1. Windows
  2. Linux
  3. MacOS
  4. Android
Other Games
You must be registered for see images attach

Overview:
(Life isn't fair, nor is the pain and suffering you endured from the accident. With your wife gone, and your daughter dealing with her own issues, you seek help to live your everyday life. Rachel, the sweet young innocent woman you hire, has her own issues. Her mother is overly protective, she seeks life outside of her house. As your Personal assisant, she will do what you need, when you need it. The question remains though... how will you treat her? Will she be the person to help you relive your tragic past, or will you corrupt her into the puppet she so longs to be? It's your choice. Everything you do, say and order her to do, will have lasting consequences. Will Rachel, her sister, and your daughter be nothing but slaves to you, or will they fill that longing need to fulfill the love you may desire? There are no game overs, or wrong choices... only what you want and need.​

3DCG, Animated, Corruption, Drugs, Groping, Handjob, Harem, Incest, Male protagonist, Oral sex, Slave, Sleep sex, Vaginal sex, Virgin, Voyeurism
Future Tags: Pregnancy, Watersports (Optional), Lesbian, Sharing (Optional)
1. Extract and run.
This is a remake of Personal Assistant from here. More of a re-imagine of that game as only a few things were carried over
v.2
607 renders done and counting.
Around 6500 lines of code
29 animations
30ish pieces of music or sound
The size is smaller because we use WEBPs which reduce size of renders, but same quality as PNG.
**Major changes done to the coding, so a Restart is needed**
v.1
280 renders
10 animations
3000 lines of code
This is a remake of Personal Assistant from here. More of a re-imagine of that game as only a few things were carried over. Rachel the main LI is still the same, yet the MC and some other locations are quite different. This is more of a re-do of sorts as his game was not finished and this will be more of my version of events. With a splash of that Blackheartness some people enjoy. Thanks and if you enjoy the game, let me know as I do not know if this game will continue as of now unless there is a call for it. So if you enjoy the game, please let me know so I can continue it! Thank you!

Also as a few people have mentioned, they would liek for me to mention that sharing in game is optional. Content with sharing your girls can happen only if you have that option on. Nothing is ever forced so you can choose what and who touches your girls. Nothing will ever change about that in any of my games.

***FOR THOSE THAT ARE HAVING ISSUES WITH THE TEXT COLOR, THERE IS AN OPTION IN THE MENU TO CHANGE THE **** *** COLOR AND SIZE OF THE TEXT IN THE MENU SCREEN***

DOWNLOAD

Win/Linux: - - - - -
Mac: - - - - -
Android: - - - -

Extra: OFFICIAL SHAKE PATCH
*This port/version isn't made nor is endorsed by the dev, download and use at your own risk

Fallen Angel Productions

Fallen Angel Productions

Game Developer
Game Uploader
Threads
Compressed originally made by CircleJerker

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 926 MB / 115 MB
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 909 MB / 98 MB

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

Last edited:
Fallen Angel Productions

Fallen Angel Productions

Game Developer
Game Uploader
Threads
Here's a patch Shaddy made to get rid of the shaky text

Attachments

• PABHE-0.1-Shake_Patch.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 55
ciccio92

ciccio92

Threads
today has been released the v0.2 for everyone, when will have the link here?

Crowley

Crowley

LewdCorner OWNER
Staff member
Administrator
1k Donator
DIAMOND
Game Uploader
Threads
SoulRipper1990

SoulRipper1990

Threads
@Seath Black i have a Question about the "Point" mechanic. There are Choices that add and remove Upset Points. Lets say i choose a few Times the Option to Remove Upset Points. Do they stack then so i can then choose a few times the Upset Choices ? I hope you know what i mean ^^

SoulRipper1990

SoulRipper1990

Threads
Hmm found a few "Bugs" (Like a wrong Char Speaking) and some Spelling Mistakes. But in all an interesting Game. But i expected nothing less from the Dev after i played The Guardian. Now lets see how good the other Game is

Seducio

Seducio

Threads
@Seath Black i have a Question about the "Point" mechanic. There are Choices that add and remove Upset Points. Lets say i choose a few Times the Option to Remove Upset Points. Do they stack then so i can then choose a few times the Upset Choices ? I hope you know what i mean ^^

Taken from SeathBlacks response on another site where someone asked about the Upset Points:
So i get this question a lot. The "upset" points will are pretty much how mad they are at you. They don't make them leave or anything, but they will change their scenes with you, or even how they react to you. Think of them as the dark content will show the more the upset points are.

and the points should accumulate as you gain them, as far as I know, that's how point systems in his games usually work. :)

Demonstan

Demonstan

Threads
You must be registered for see images attach

Overview:
(Life isn't fair, nor is the pain and suffering you endured from the accident. With your wife gone, and your daughter dealing with her own issues, you seek help to live your everyday life. Rachel, the sweet young innocent woman you hire, has her own issues. Her mother is overly protective, she seeks life outside of her house. As your Personal assisant, she will do what you need, when you need it. The question remains though... how will you treat her? Will she be the person to help you relive your tragic past, or will you corrupt her into the puppet she so longs to be? It's your choice. Everything you do, say and order her to do, will have lasting consequences. Will Rachel, her sister, and your daughter be nothing but slaves to you, or will they fill that longing need to fulfill the love you may desire? There are no game overs, or wrong choices... only what you want and need.​

Thread Updated: 2022-03-11
Release Date: 2022-03-10
Developer: Blackheart Games--
Censored: No
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Original Game:
The Personal Assistant
Other Games: Blackheart Hotel - The Guardian - Secrets of Whispering Pines
Genre:
SPOILER

3DCG, Animated, Corruption, Drugs, Groping, Handjob, Harem, Incest, Male protagonist, Oral sex, Slave, Sleep sex, Vaginal sex, Virgin, Voyeurism
Future Tags: Pregnancy, Watersports (Optional), Lesbian, Sharing (Optional)

Installation:
1. Extract and run.
Changelog:
This is a remake of Personal Assistant from here. More of a re-imagine of that game as only a few things were carried over
v.2
607 renders done and counting.
Around 6500 lines of code
29 animations
30ish pieces of music or sound
The size is smaller because we use WEBPs which reduce size of renders, but same quality as PNG.
**Major changes done to the coding, so a Restart is needed**
v.1
280 renders
10 animations
3000 lines of code
Developer Notes:
This is a remake of Personal Assistant from here. More of a re-imagine of that game as only a few things were carried over. Rachel the main LI is still the same, yet the MC and some other locations are quite different. This is more of a re-do of sorts as his game was not finished and this will be more of my version of events. With a splash of that Blackheartness some people enjoy. Thanks and if you enjoy the game, let me know as I do not know if this game will continue as of now unless there is a call for it. So if you enjoy the game, please let me know so I can continue it! Thank you!

Also as a few people have mentioned, they would liek for me to mention that sharing in game is optional. Content with sharing your girls can happen only if you have that option on. Nothing is ever forced so you can choose what and who touches your girls. Nothing will ever change about that in any of my games.

***FOR THOSE THAT ARE HAVING ISSUES WITH THE TEXT COLOR, THERE IS AN OPTION IN THE MENU TO CHANGE THE **** *** COLOR AND SIZE OF THE TEXT IN THE MENU SCREEN***

DOWNLOAD

Win/Linux: - - - - -
Mac: - - - - -
Android: - - - -

Extra: OFFICIAL SHAKE PATCH
*This port/version isn't made nor is endorsed by the dev, download and use at your own risk

question wasn't this cancelled seems like the same version a year ago?????

ciccio92

ciccio92

Threads
really it looks the same could you tell me what changed? i might give it a go
never played the game before, i just read that it was a new game, different from the one before

S7aard

S7aard

Threads
question wasn't this cancelled seems like the same version a year ago?????
Different dev, no sandbox or grind, qctual choices, BHE MC isn't a fugly old bastard, new LIs, etc. Lots of new stuff.

Demonstan

Demonstan

Threads
Different dev, no sandbox or grind, qctual choices, BHE MC isn't a fugly old bastard, new LIs, etc. Lots of new stuff.
ok so are they going to continue this one or drop it like the old one because i actually liked the old one

S7aard

S7aard

Threads
ok so are they going to continue this one or drop it like the old one because i actually liked the old one
Like i said, it's a different dev. This one has a flawless record for not abandoning games unlike the dev who was responsible for The Personal Assistant. Unless something happens, I can't see Seath Blackheart abandoning this or any of his games in the future.

Demonstan

Demonstan

Threads
Like i said, it's a different dev. This one has a flawless record for not abandoning games unlike the dev who was responsible for The Personal Assistant. Unless something happens, I can't see Seath Blackheart abandoning this or any of his games in the future.
ok cool good to know

Top Bottom