Peeves when it comes to games?

honeysombra

Registered
Mar 30, 2024
LC COIN
What are some pet peeves when it comes to adult games for you?

For me it would be having an overcomplicated control system [having to use 2 hands hah hah] or overly large breasts to the point it's uncanny.

Reactions: 1 user

Valaryn

Registered
Lewd
Dec 23, 2022
LC COIN
I hate when the devs are so bad that your save get broken every other version and you have to start back from the start. One of the reason why I rarely play games that are not complete anymore

beave03

Registered
Lewd
Jul 10, 2022
LC COIN
Unrealistic proportions get me too. I also get annoyed when the pace of the game is wildly different update to update. Like slowplay the rush then back

honeysombra

Registered
Mar 30, 2024
LC COIN
I hate when the devs are so bad that your save get broken every other version and you have to start back from the start. One of the reason why I rarely play games that are not complete anymore
relatable. or the dev just starts milking their content and giving crumbs of content which took them months to release

miniboss

Registered
Lewd
Sep 25, 2022
LC COIN
When a game has "jumpscare" sound effects like a gunshot or a scream and then uses it to make you go deaf every other update because the game is otherwise silent.

lolilewder

Registered
Lewd
Jun 3, 2022
LC COIN
i hate when devs put a ton of side girls in incest games to have sex scenes early outside of the family, they just steal development time that could go to the main girls

ab2709

Registered
Lewd
Dec 13, 2023
LC COIN
for me it would have to be extremely poor grammar(probably the dev having a different native language other than english ) and extremely huge body parts.

Ira

Registered
Lewd
Mar 27, 2024
LC COIN
Off the top of my head - censorship, bad grind to reward ratio, complete lack of foreplay.

bobsyouruncle1234

Registered
Lewd
Jun 7, 2022
LC COIN
#1 Unskippable dialogue.

#2 No variety in bodies. Like I don't want 10 women with massive breasts. I want a full-course meal please Mr. Developer.

datarelay

Just nuking around
Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
May 30, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 1
Censorship ruins any game. It doesn't matter how good it is. If Karryn's Prison was censored I would have given it a 0.
In gaming in general durability. That is known for being annoying.
My personal peeve is "hold E for action" Its so fucking annoying. Pressing a button is already enough to indicate the action to be translated to.

Back
Top Bottom