Paypal banned

Bobross

The Bold
Sapphire
Registered
Jun 26, 2022
I was just permanently banned from paypal and while they refuse to give a reason, the only reason that I can come up with is my donation here. I know I'm ignorant of the policies of most payment services\etc, and I am definitely not saying not to donate here but I figured it's something worth mentioning as it will probably happen to others as well.

NeilBreen69

Ruby
Registered
Apr 25, 2022
Happened to me, also. Same thing with not giving a specific reason, even after talking to several people on the phone, just a permanent ban. Not really a huge deal for me, since I didn't really use Paypal for much, but it sucks because I can't even delete credit card info off of the account or anything.

Bobross

The Bold
Sapphire
Registered
Jun 26, 2022
Happened to me, also. Same thing with not giving a specific reason, even after talking to several people on the phone, just a permanent ban. Not really a huge deal for me, since I didn't really use Paypal for much, but it sucks because I can't even delete credit card info off of the account or anything.
Same, it's not that big of a deal as paypal has gone to shit but WTF is with them keeping all of our payment details. Such a scummy company.

SeveredRealms

Nobody Knows
Staff member
Head-Mod
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2022
They also shut down Tripods. The dev of The Sister In Law. His was collecting his money from patreon now he is locked out of a bunch because he leaves it sitting for a while.

Kavinsky

Staff member
Owner
Administrator
Head-Admin
Apr 23, 2022
they also hit lewdcorner & my personal account, i think it was more of a ban wave that hit a lot of nsfw artists & donators sadly.

girlfriend got banned on her account as well she isnt even a contributor.

Reactions: 1 user

BaeScout83

Sapphire
Registered
Apr 28, 2022
They also "permanently limited" [ban-hammered] my account after a recent donation to LC, but I'd already done one in Oct. last year with no immediate reaction, so it seems like it's part of a sweep.
For many months I've subscribed to various devs on Fanbox, but I guess that didn't trigger them either — Or perhaps it was a coordinated strike with Fanbox shunning sm0l devs.

Kavinsky

Staff member
Owner
Administrator
Head-Admin
Apr 23, 2022
They also "permanently limited" [ban-hammered] my account after a recent donation to LC, but I'd already done one in Oct. last year with no immediate reaction, so it seems like it's part of a sweep.
For many months I've subscribed to various devs on Fanbox, but I guess that didn't trigger them either — Or perhaps it was a coordinated strike with Fanbox shunning sm0l devs.
yea apparently they went out a fair bit of itch.io nsfw creators, bunch of snowflakes at PP.

Reactions: 1 users

Donation drives

Lewdcorner Server

Support the continuation of lewdcorner without ads by contributing to our renewal costs.
Goal
$600.00
Earned
$325.00
This donation drive ends in
Donation Drive
Click one of these buttons to initiate donation.
Top Bottom