Patreon and its consequences.

Strangefriend

Registered
Jun 14, 2022
Using Patreon for this kind of platform is not very lewd gamer grindset no cap. I know you're aware of the other services like Fanbox and SubscribeStar that are more allowing of content such as what is hosted here, so I feel begged the question on why did you bother with even setting up a Patreon? Some ultimate 420IQ move? You're setting up on every platform but Patreon took the least amount of time? What is it?

Also engage in crypto-currency, it costs you nothing to open a wallet and post the public key, only to need to check on it then convert it to what ever fiat that allows you buy mcdoubles.

Kavinsky

Onyx
Administrator
Diamond
Fansly
Apr 23, 2022
Using Patreon for this kind of platform is not very lewd gamer grindset no cap. I know you're aware of the other services like Fanbox and SubscribeStar that are more allowing of content such as what is hosted here, so I feel begged the question on why did you bother with even setting up a Patreon? Some ultimate 420IQ move? You're setting up on every platform but Patreon took the least amount of time? What is it?

Also engage in crypto-currency, it costs you nothing to open a wallet and post the public key, only to need to check on it then convert it to what ever fiat that allows you buy mcdoubles.
im waiting on subscribestar to finish reviewing our page, never heard of fanbox ill check it out tho.

i have a bitcoin account, just gotta re-verify my account been slow at bothering with it tbh.

edit-
tried fanbox, not my cup of tea as its in yin guessing its a japanese company nothing wrong with that but not that useful for an American..

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
U

User_1378

Unconfirmed
im waiting on subscribestar to finish reviewing our page, never heard of fanbox ill check it out tho.

i have a bitcoin account, just gotta re-verify my account been slow at bothering with it tbh.

edit-
tried fanbox, not my cup of tea as its in yin guessing its a japanese company nothing wrong with that but not that useful for an American..
Have you also looked into Buy Me a Coffee? People can make one time donations using that, which can sometimes be easier than using a subscription based thing.

Reactions: 1 user

Kavinsky

Onyx
Administrator
Diamond
Fansly
Apr 23, 2022
Have you also looked into Buy Me a Coffee? People can make one time donations using that, which can sometimes be easier than using a subscription based thing.
we have our own system for donations https://lewdcorner.com/donate/ we may in act a renew subscription for that page but we wanted to checkout patreon/substar first before doing so.

Reactions: 1 user

therpfan

Ruby
Game Developer
Registered
Apr 24, 2022

edit-
I use fanbox. The money will go through paypal at then end, which granted, also can shut down your accounts for being used for adult things, so YMMV

Reactions: 1 users

jh_smut

Registered
Dec 19, 2022

I’m not a dev, but if I made p**n content without anything Patreon objects to: it would be my first choice, just because it’s the best known. Just like are you going to post on Twitter or Mastadon?

Donation drives

Latest Updates page

everything that get donated will go to parceload who is developing the new latest updates page.
Goal
$1,500.00
Earned
$300.00
This donation drive ends in
Donation Drive
Click one of these buttons to initiate donation.
Back
Top Bottom