Past due

JACKOAT

Registered
Lewd
Sep 23, 2023
LC COIN
My apologies for such a delayed posting. By way of introduction I am JACKOAT...well, at least that is my moniker here. I recognize a few others from various communities on the Net. I've gone by NEM, NEM98 and few others. At any rate, I tend to be a lurker for the most part, although when I come across something interesting and I feel like I can contribute I'll write something up, re-read it later and wonder what in the Hell I was thinking. I'm not certain how much information I should share or how much anyone here cares about so I'll put a few things out there and see what follows.

I'm a happily married male with a wife who also reads VNs and plays games from this forum (and others), she was/is a main character for a VN I was working on...maybe I will finish it one day. My hobbies are fairly typical: reading, writing, gaming, fapping to good VNs ;) as for the other stuff it'd probably just bore everyone so I'll say, "Glad to be here and I'll try to do a better job engaging and less time lurking."

Best,

Jack

Donation drives

Latest Updates page

everything that get donated will go to parceload who is developing the new latest updates page.
Goal
$1,500.00
Earned
$550.00
This donation drive ends in
Donation Drive
Click one of these buttons to initiate donation.
Back
Top Bottom