What's new
  • We are looking for Moderators, please Read Apply Thread if interested.

_13_

Game Developer
SAPPHIRE
Game Developer
Advertiser
Threads
Developer Name
_13_
Allow others to post updates?
  1. no
Developer Links
Version
Latest Update
Sep 1, 2022
Release Date
May 1, 2022
Language
English
OS
  1. Windows
  2. Linux
  3. MacOS
  4. Android
Other Games
You must be registered for see images attach

Overview:
When Mark's wife dies suddenly, leaving him to care for their twin daughters, he falls into a deep depression. Two years later, Mark is still suffering and struggling to keep his job. When his sister invites him and the girls on a family trip to the tropics, his daughters talk him into accepting, in hopes that this is what will finally snap him out of his funk. Little do they all know, this trip is fated to bring even more loss to them all. Will this disaster bring them all closer together, or finally break them apart?​

Current: 3DCG, Male protagonist, Interracial, Masturbation, Milf, Virgin, Voyeurism

Planned sexual content tags: Anal, Ahegao, Creampie, Exhibitionism, Gilf, Groping, Group sex, Harem, Incest, Lesbian, Oral Sex, Pregnancy, Sleep sex, Teasing, Vaginal sex
*These tags may change depending on how the story moves along. Some may not be used, others may be added.*
1. Extract and run.
32 images
Short introduction to the story.
Prologue & Chapter 1:
800 images
3 animations
17 musical pieces
Ambient sound throughout
Sound effects
~1:30 - 2:00 of playtime (if you read!)

The game currently has relationship points and the ability to pass on certain relationships. One or both of these features may be removed in the future. Please don't concern yourself too much with the points. Just have a good time with the girls you like the most.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: , ,
Mac: , ,
Android: , ,

Last edited:

_13_

Game Developer
SAPPHIRE
Game Developer
Advertiser
Threads
Our Island has possibly been banned from F95. The Request post has completely disappeared. Only notification I got was, "Your thread was moved to a different forum," but I can't find it anywhere and it doesn't show up in my "Your Content" list.

AlfaBit

Registered
Threads
Fuck f95
Our Island has possibly been banned from F95. The Request post has completely disappeared. Only notification I got was, "Your thread was moved to a different forum," but I can't find it anywhere and it doesn't show up in my "Your Content" list.

whatamidooing

Registered
Threads

So that's what happens in linux when I try to run it (the I try console the second time to see these error msgs)

_13_

Game Developer
SAPPHIRE
Game Developer
Advertiser
Threads

So that's what happens in linux when I try to run it (the I try console the second time to see these error msgs)
Sorry about that. To be clear, the PC and Linux versions are the same and I have no way to test the Linux playability. I just have to trust that Ren'Py makes it the way it's supposed to.

whatamidooing

Registered
Threads
Yeah,
Sorry about that. To be clear, the PC and Linux versions are the same and I have no way to test the Linux playability. I just have to trust that Ren'Py makes it the way it's supposed to.
turns out there was some error caused by Ren'Py not starting correctly and so the variables from another attempt cause this to happen. Sorted itself out after a full shutdown and reboot of the system.

Weird but it works now.

_13_

Game Developer
SAPPHIRE
Game Developer
Advertiser
Threads
Thought I'd share a pic of Prisha from chapter 1.

Last edited:

_13_

Game Developer
SAPPHIRE
Game Developer
Advertiser
Threads
Wow... that picture looks like shit. What happened?

_13_

Game Developer
SAPPHIRE
Game Developer
Advertiser
Threads
Should be fixed now you'll just have to re-upload them
OK, that second image looks better now. Do they have to stay under 500K?

Edit: Never mind, it got worse when I reloaded the page.

Last edited:

Crowley

Owner Of LewdCorner
Staff member
Administrative
Threads
OK, that second image looks better now. Do they have to stay under 500K?

Edit: Never mind, it got worse when I reloaded the page.
sadly yea under 500kb as our bandwidth would be hitting 1.5tb in a month thats 130$ a month we simply don't have, as LC isn't self sufficient on price yet.

Arturious Design

Professional Procrastinator
Registered
Threads
I can already tell this game is going to be great! Lots of cute girls and If this is as great as Fosters was, I'mma enjoy the hell out of this.

_13_

Game Developer
SAPPHIRE
Game Developer
Advertiser
Threads
This is the last reminder that once The Fosters 1.0 is released, prices for some of the tiers will be increasing. This is your last chance to subscribe to OG prices, if you were thinking of supporting me.

Top Bottom