English - Russian
OS
  1. Windows
  2. Linux
  3. MacOS
  4. Android
You must be registered to see attachments

Overview:
3DCG Visual Novel about a small family that moved to a new city.
Become a part of a new life with new friends!

Tags: Animated, 3DCG, Mobile game, Sandbox, Male protagonist, Big ass, Big tits, Small ass, Small tits, Milf, Twins, Voyeurism, Pregnancy, Teasing, Spanking, Drinking (optional)

Planned: Lesbian (optional), Smoking (optional), Impregnation

Not Planned: NTR, Sharing, Harem
1. Extract and run.
v0.1.2a

This is alpha release! English version is sill being edited by a proofreader, so for now only my clumsy translation is present in the game

Dialogues: +1327
Renders: +644
Animations: +1
Fruits: +2
QR Codes: +2

Polishing:
Optimize repeating text blocks in multiple complex screens.
Improve the image prediction system and fix memory leaks.
Add a better version of tooltips.
Update the font file (edit some bad looking letters and add an accent mark).
Rework the gallery GUI.
Game interface hides when something shows up on top of it.
The scene effector now uses Ren’Py camera.

New features:
Completely overhauled the controls in the game.
Global text size scaling.
Textbox background opacity.
Double click or long press (on mobiles) to open images in posts, messages or in the gallery.
A bluelight filter.
Made the game sensitive to muted channels (some scenes based on audio will be shorter)
Made the game more suitable for gamepads.
Scan QR codes with your camera to unlock tracks.
More dialogue choices for different auras (rocker, pop, indie)
Update the park location and fill it with citizens (test)
Create wallpapers from photos saved in albums (additional blackout, blur and parallax settings)
The ability to choose phone notification sounds.
In-game time added. Toggle between IRL and in-game one in the phone settings.
Better environment sounds and audio triggers.
Preview images of save files when hovering over the Continue and Quick Save buttons.
New locations in the house.
Re-render some old scenes to make them logically fit.
Adaptive images for different languages.
Separate effectors for the city map and other scenes to make the transition look smoother.
Variables re-saver for supporting new changes in the game code (pretty much a simple workaround for backward compatibility)
Animated money value change.
Get the name of any currently playing song.
Special smartphone notifications.
A listener that detects whether the player sees a photo or buys/drops/uses an item, etc.
City street names added.
Other many improvements and optimizations…

3D Models:
Made lots of anatomical adjustments (necks, teeth, noses).
Reduced the weight of Lucy’s body to make her look more like a teen.
Optimized all the characters and scenes to make it possible to render big scenes.

General:
Proofread English translation.
Skills were rebalanced. Buffs and debuffs added.
Show openable notification on game screen when updating notes.
Notify if a save file is not compatible.
Notify about available updates.
Flight Mode button in the Special menu.
Enable, disable or hide save names.
Page buttons can contain page names if player renames them.
Navigate through the pages with mouse wheel.
More documentation and informative icons.
Added some *pretty* icons for theme buttons.
Themes music volume was reduced.
ILAE Interface was reworked.

Smartphone:
Add your own tracks to the player (for PC only) without reloading the game (a button at the end of the smartphone playlist)

Accessibility:
Quick menu added (please, read the documentation in the Help menu!)
Gestures for smartphones added (please, read the documentation in the Help menu!)
Reduced the amount of interfering pop-ups.
Exiting from save menu to the game is instant after the actual save.
Global volume bar added.

Fixes:
Fixed text {#tags} issues.
Fixed looping sounds.

This is alpha release! English version is sill being edited by a proofreader, so for now only my clumsy translation is present in the game
Dialogues: +1327
Renders: +644
Animations: +1
Fruits: +2
QR Codes: +2

Polishing:

Optimize repeating text blocks in multiple complex screens.
Improve the image prediction system and fix memory leaks.
Add a better version of tooltips.
Update the font file (edit some bad looking letters and add an accent mark).
Rework the gallery GUI.
Game interface hides when something shows up on top of it.
The scene effector now uses Ren'Py camera.

New features:
Completely overhauled the controls in the game.
Global text size scaling.
Textbox background opacity.
Double click or long press (on mobiles) to open images in posts, messages or in the gallery.
A bluelight filter.
Made the game sensitive to muted channels (some scenes based on audio will be shorter)
Made the game more suitable for gamepads.
Scan QR codes with your camera to unlock tracks.
More dialogue choices for different auras (rocker, pop, indie)
Update the park location and fill it with citizens (test)
Create wallpapers from photos saved in albums (additional blackout, blur and parallax settings)
The ability to choose phone notification sounds.
In-game time added. Toggle between IRL and in-game one in the phone settings.
Better environment sounds and audio triggers.
Preview images of save files when hovering over the Continue and Quick Save buttons.
New locations in the house.
Re-render some old scenes to make them logically fit.
Adaptive images for different languages.
Separate effectors for the city map and other scenes to make the transition look smoother.
Variables re-saver for supporting new changes in the game code (pretty much a simple workaround for backward compatibility)
Animated money value change.
Get the name of any currently playing song.
Special smartphone notifications.
A listener that detects whether the player sees a photo or buys/drops/uses an item, etc.
City street names added.
Other many improvements and optimizations...

3D Models:
Made lots of anatomical adjustments (necks, teeth, noses).
Reduced the weight of Lucy's body to make her look more like a teen.
Optimized all the characters and scenes to make it possible to render big scenes.

Fixes:
Fit gallery images properly.

This quick update is all about fixing those things that players hate, so there's no new content!

General:

Added proofread English.
News feed added.

Making the game more friendly:
Disabled rollback blocking for the timed choices (block rollback only after the warning message)
Added some more instructions about the game GUI.
Added a choice to either use the default Ren'Py navigation for dialogues or the custom one.
Added skip button, reworked auto-forward and hide interface buttons.
Made the rollback function save last 100 steps.
Made it more ADHD friendly (reduced the length and amount of transitions in the game)

P.S. Also, this is the last premium release. From now on all the future releases will contain everything for free.
Initial Release

DOWNLOAD
Windows/Linux:
- - -

Mac: - - -

Android: - - -

Taboo patch:

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2 users

Nicest_Incest

Fansly
Aug 7, 2022
So where do I put the taboo patch? The usual /game folder just has it crash when trying to start a new game. I really hope I just didn't waste time and bandwidth downloading this for nothing ( I don't do vanilla, and guessing this de-Patreonizes the awkward bullshit work-arounds with dialog changes, or at least is supposed to).

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'lb_prehistory'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\AVN's\Our Bright Days\OurBrightDays-0.1.3-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 275, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\AVN's\Our Bright Days\OurBrightDays-0.1.3-pc\renpy\main.py", line 670, in main
run(restart)
File "D:\AVN's\Our Bright Days\OurBrightDays-0.1.3-pc\renpy\main.py", line 144, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "D:\AVN's\Our Bright Days\OurBrightDays-0.1.3-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 953, in run_context
context.run()
File "script.rpyc", line 179, in script
File "/home/tom/ab/nightly-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/site-packages/future/utils/__init__.py", line 444, in raise_
File "script.rpyc", line 179, in script
File "D:\AVN's\Our Bright Days\OurBrightDays-0.1.3-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1992, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "D:\AVN's\Our Bright Days\OurBrightDays-0.1.3-pc\renpy\script.py", line 1013, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'lb_prehistory'.

Temp fix I found: start the shitty unpatched Patreon version, save, exit, put patch in /game, continue from save file rather than new game. Of course, it still starts with a fake "sister" being the daughter of the dead mom's friend, so either it still might suck or the patch wasn't actually applied, I guess time will tell...

15 mins later: Nope just crashes again when going up the airport escalator. Oh well, cutting my losses before more time is wasted until the patch is fixed.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users

Nicest_Incest

Fansly
Aug 7, 2022
And to the trash it goes.

What's the point of throwing so many hot girls at the MC and then not making it a harem game?
Most often its for replay value. Plenty of AVNs are realistic (ie Where The Heart Is, shit goes south hard and MC probably ends up with no one if you treat that as a harem AVN). Girls will get pissed if they find out you are cheating on them and are not okay with sharing just like they most likely wouldn't be in real life. 10 girls = 10 playthroughs if you want to see them all naked (possibly less if a couple of them are ok with a throuple or open relationship). For me this one is a pass for the simple reason I can't get the taboo patch to work (no time for vanilla).

Reactions: 1 user

Nastastic

Registered
Sep 26, 2022
Most often its for replay value. Plenty of AVNs are realistic (ie Where The Heart Is, shit goes south hard and MC probably ends up with no one if you treat that as a harem AVN). Girls will get pissed if they find out you are cheating on them and are not okay with sharing just like they most likely wouldn't be in real life. 10 girls = 10 playthroughs if you want to see them all naked (possibly less if a couple of them are ok with a throuple or open relationship). For me this one is a pass for the simple reason I can't get the taboo patch to work (no time for vanilla).

Eh, looks like another boring mommyfucker game anyway. ?

hansdampf788

Registered
Aug 18, 2022
For me, it's simple no harem = no play because I don't want to waste my time playing the same game 10 times or how many LIs the game has.

Realistic games suck.

"Where the Heart Is" is one of the worst games I have ever played but I stopped wasting my time with it a long time ago.

Donation drives

Latest Updates page

everything that get donated will go to parceload who is developing the new latest updates page.
Goal
$1,500.00
Earned
$300.00
This donation drive ends in
Donation Drive
Click one of these buttons to initiate donation.
Back
Top Bottom