OSiLv109 android crashing

PerversionsDesired

Registered
Apr 19, 2024
LC COIN
To begin, I am a complete newbie to these games but was drawn to the site a few days ago because of my interest in them particularly hard to find content. I finally found a free download of OSil for Android here and so I installed it. The first chapter worked fairly well and despite crashing a couple times I was able to complete it but not able to save progress. So I went on to chapter 2 but always crashes before the hotel room scene is finished. So I went to chapter 3, same thing, it crashes before he even makes it to his uncle's hospital room. I thought maybe it was memory problem clear as much space as possible leading old apps videos you name it cleared every cache freeing up 7g. Same thing. I know that this is a developer site and you probably don't want to waste your time on a newbie like me I would appreciate any advice you might on how I can correct this problem. Thank you in advance.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user

-Bonk-

I Like my LI's with Lo in front
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Nov 15, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Oh the horror...i feel your pain bro. One of the few games i would be pissed off by it crashing

PerversionsDesired

Registered
Apr 19, 2024
LC COIN
To begin, I am a complete newbie to these games but was drawn to the site a few days ago because of my interest in them particularly hard to find content. I finally found a free download of OSil for Android here and so I installed it. The first chapter worked fairly well and despite crashing a couple times I was able to complete it but not able to save progress. So I went on to chapter 2 but always crashes before the hotel room scene is finished. So I went to chapter 3, same thing, it crashes before he even makes it to his uncle's hospital room. I thought maybe it was memory problem clear as much space as possible leading old apps videos you name it cleared every cache freeing up 7g. Same thing. I know that this is a developer site and you probably don't want to waste your time on a newbie like me I would appreciate any advice you might on how I can correct this problem. Thank you in advance.
Like I said, I'm a complete newbie. I figured out how to save, things seem to be working better now.

Back
Top Bottom