Older Comic - Friends Sister in the Kitchen

itaintme23

Registered
Lewd
Apr 27, 2023
LC COIN
There was this one comic I used to find while clicking around like a madlad; kid is at his friends house and he's in the kitchen with his friends hot older sister and I swear he drops a cookie or something under the table and he looks up to see the sister pulling her panties to the side and then lewd ensues. Western hand drawn art I think. Does this ring a bell?

RexArmand

VIP
Registered
Jun 1, 2022
LC COIN
None at all, but I would like to read it though :p Will follow this post if anyone posts the right answer :)

itaintme23

Registered
Lewd
Apr 27, 2023
LC COIN
It was out around the same time of early early JAB comics type stuff (somewhere in the 2006-2010 range). I think it was standalone content since I didn't bump into too anything else with a similar art style. It would probably be considered shota because the male is young teen at best.

I think at this point it bothers me more that I can't find it like I've lost a set of keys, but it's a spare set of keys so I don't need it but I want to prove to myself that I can find them before I lose them again.

Donation drives

Latest Updates page

everything that get donated will go to parceload who is developing the new latest updates page.
Goal
$1,500.00
Earned
$550.00
This donation drive ends in
Donation Drive
Click one of these buttons to initiate donation.
Back
Top Bottom