What's new
  • Smoother faster lewdcorner android and iphone apps coming soon.
    read more Here!

[Restricted Title] [VN] [Ren'Py] Oh Daddy [v.7] [Nightaku]

Nightaku

Nightaku

Game Developer
Threads
Developer Name
Nightaku Games
Developer Links
Version
Latest Update
Jul 13, 2022
Release Date
Jul 13, 2022
Language
English - Spanish - Russian - Portuguese
OS
  1. Windows
  2. Linux
  3. MacOS
  4. Android
Discord v.06.png

Overview:
Here you will have to make decisions during the summer vacations in the mountain house. Having a good student means giving her a lot of whims and accepting what she wants. But be careful the mountains have some mysterious places and it would be very easy to get lost.​

- 3dcg, handjob, incest, loli, male protagonist, milf, oral sex, romance, Animated, Cheating, Creampie, Masturbation, Mobile Game, Teasing, Vaginal Sex, Voyeurism
- Extract and run.
- Continues the story - 150 new renders - New animations
- Thanks for all the support and to the 1,500 subscribers! We continue to work tirelessly for the new update.

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

All below links are unofficial use at own risk**
Walkthrough Mod only v0.6a (~71MB)
-

Compressed v0.7 (~252MB)

1652375705888.png1652375719294.png1652375730612.png1652375742749.png1652375755625.png1652375768474.png1652375776746.png1652375788174.png1652375798918.png

Style Max

Style Max

Threads
Congratulations NIGHTAKU! Sorry about the Discord server, I know there is one for subscribers only. I will be able to join this month!:cool:

Nightaku

Nightaku

Game Developer
Threads
Congratulations NIGHTAKU! Sorry about the Discord server, I know there is one for subscribers only. I will be able to join this month!:cool:
Yes, last week I was banned just like Westy. I had to create a new Discord account and there is only one server only for subscribers.

RpyGamers

RpyGamers

Threads
Welcome back my friend ??? im already heard what happen with discord by GB
Sad really ? but we must move on ..
Keep it up with good work ??

Nightaku

Nightaku

Game Developer
Threads
Welcome back my friend ??? im already heard what happen with discord by GB
Sad really ? but we must move on ..
Keep it up with good work ??
Thanks my friend! Of course we are still haha, luckily everything is getting back to normal and Oh Daddy continues!!!!:cool:

Artistic-Huckleberry

Artistic-Huckleberry

Threads
Oh Daddy v.7 coming soon! Ballet Day! Sara will have a lot of physical exercise in this update!
Has the scene where the dad pulls out like a foot over and over during the sex scene got fixed yet? Cause that's a little weird.

Shieldstronger

Shieldstronger

Threads
any walkthrough?

jamass

jamass

Threads
What is the forecast for having V.7?

Paul Newmon

Paul Newmon

Threads
I really enjoyed v0.7! And I signed back up under Subscribestar. Each pay site seems to handle Dev payouts differently. It would help me (and ALL of your paid subs) to know which site you prefer we use. I have always liked using SS over Patreon (often, 30 day billing, and normally less censorship). But, a Dev told me to use P over SS--and said he was dropping SS (which surprised the hell out of me.) One Dev complained of high commissions from ITCH, but another one said the DEV sets that percentage.. I know of one Dev who is working with other Devs to develop their own Pay Site.

NotCook1e

NotCook1e

I'm a cookie even though it says otherwise above
Lewd Patron
Game Uploader
Threads
Congratulations for the game Nightaku, I was one of the first to be able to test and support the game in Subscribestar. Good luck in everything and looking forward to the next update.

vinny69

vinny69

Threads
Great game so far. (y) I am always impatient to get the next update. :ROFLMAO:

R

rsx

Threads
I remember playing this when it was a really short demo, maybe 10 minutes, and it was ok but I thought it would wind up in the endless list of abandoned games. But it's showing some serious potential to have multiple chapters with great characters. It already has several side-characters and the graphics exceeded expectations. This is one to put your money on, and I like the halloween episode. It has the success of DMD written all over it, and I've never said that before because I'll be honest, most of these visual novels are pretty lousy, it's nice to see something decent for a change.

Last edited:
IceM4nBr

IceM4nBr

Threads
There is no way this shit has PT-BR sub
What kind of parallel universe am I in?

Masoot

Masoot

Threads
I remember playing this when it was a really short demo, maybe 10 minutes, and it was ok but I thought it would wind up in the endless list of abandoned games. But it's showing some serious potential to have multiple chapters with great characters. It already has several side-characters and the graphics exceeded expectations. This is one to put your money on, and I like the halloween episode. It has the success of DMD written all over it, and I've never said that before because I'll be honest, most of these visual novels are pretty lousy, it's nice to see something decent for a change.

Yeah the renders are carrying this VN for sure. I would prefer the smols be flatter but I get that the dev wasn't get to get booted off of other sites. Sadly the writing is whatever and none of the characters behave in a believable fashion. It is one of the most well funded games so it's likely it will get completed; looking forward to it.

Donation drives

New Month New Bills!

You people have been so awesome getting LewdCorner known to the public! We're growing so fast. This means more costs to keep running! Your help is greatly appreciated!
Goal
$350.00
Earned
$290.00
This donation drive ends in
Top Bottom