Kavinsky

Staff member
Owner
Administrator
Apr 23, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Hello LewdCorner Community,

We want to clarify and reiterate our policy regarding game leaks on this platform:

14-Day Protection Period:
  • Every Developer are granted a 14-day protection period from the date of their game's sub only release. During this time, the game will not be leaked on Lewdcorner.

Exception Clause:
  • If a game is leaked on another platform within these 14 days, our policy permits us to also release it on Lewdcorner, irrespective of the elapsed time.

Uniform Application:
  • This policy is uniformly applied to all developers. There are no special permissions or exemptions for any developer. Every game is subject to the same rules.

Post-Protection Period:
  • After the 14-day window, or if the game is leaked elsewhere within this timeframe, it becomes eligible to be shared on LC by users or staff members.

Previous Communications:
  • We have mentioned this 14-day rule in previous threads. Please ensure you are aware of this policy to avoid any misunderstandings.

We appreciate your understanding and cooperation. Let's continue to foster a fair and respectful community here at Lewdcorner.

Reactions: 26 users

Cenwen

Registered
Lewd
Mar 4, 2023
LC COIN
Lewdcorner W.
Respect the developers as without them, we have nothing.

Reactions: 1 user

genyfer

Registered
Lewd
Jan 8, 2023
LC COIN
Hello LewdCorner Community,

We want to clarify and reiterate our policy regarding game leaks on this platform:

14-Day Protection Period:

I'm not sure I've put my question in the right place (sorry in advance if it's not the right place).

I was wondering if there's any particular policy or rules about reposting LC links to game content on "friendly" sites (like (Removed by automod) for example) that have similar thread for the same game.

Last edited:

SeveredRealms

Nobody Knows
Staff member
Head-Mod
Game Developer
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Lewd
Apr 23, 2022
Website
subscribestar.adult
LC COIN
Prestige 4 (WIP)
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
I'm not sure I've put my question in the right place (sorry in advance if it's not the right place).

I was wondering if there's any particular policy or rules about reposting LC links to game content on "friendly" sites (like (Removed by automod) for example) that have similar thread for the same game.

It is no different than when we "borrow" links from other sites. The game(s) you want to share may just have links we got some other place so not much anyone can do and I am not going to jump on someone for doing so.

• Heart
Reactions: 1 users
Back
Top Bottom