Language
English
OS
  1. Windows
  2. Linux
  3. MacOS
You must be registered to see attachments

Overview:
In this Dark Fantasy world, you are a high-ranking member of the greatest empire in history, the Golden Dawn, a nation composed entirely of slaves bound to a single man. While there’s certainly perks to being surrounded by women sworn to carry out your every desire, you are also constantly torn between scheming rivals and the whims of your own wrothful master. But what if an opportunity came for you to be rid of it all? To forge your own path, your decisions bound by no one but yourself? Will you break away from the chain that binds? Or will you become the one and only master?

3DCG, Adventure, Anal Sex, Bestiality, Big Ass, Big Tits, Creampie, Fantasy, Female Domination, Groping, Handjob, Incest, Interracial, Male Domination, Male Protagonist, Masturbation, MILF, Mind Control, Monster, Oral Sex, Pov, Prostitution, RPG, Slave, Teasing, Turn Based Combat, Vaginal Sex, Voyeurism
1. Extract and run.
v.0.55

(Mostly save game compatible. Import a save before you arrive at the Isvar Hub, Wolf’s Way, just to be safe)

90+ New Renders, 1 New Scene
1 New Map
Introduces Hedvig as a romantic interest, who has her own side quest
Added new dialogue to Evelyn in the cave
Added a new interaction with Sheva in the Northern Woods about looting bodies
Added more healing items all over the place
Rebalanced enemies
Other minor bug fixes and grammatical errors

v0.52

350+ New Renders, 4 New Sex Scenes (New SFX and Moans included)
16 New Maps filled with enemies and loot
Two Fully-Fledged Companions with over two-dozen new talents shared between them
Several New Music Tracks
Pop-Ups whenever a major choice with consequences is made
Dialogue Options no longer default to a command to avoid misclicks
Other bug and grammatical fixes

v0.41

237 New Renders, 3 New Sex Scenes
7 New Maps
5 New Musical Tracks
New Companion with her own Talents and Talent Tree
Added Quicksave Functionality
Finally having regular companions, this has made it easier to have in-lore warnings for difficult fights ahead
Gallery Is Saved across all playthroughs
A new Attribute Allocation system was developed due to Yanfly’s script being buggy.
Fixed several tiles that allowed you to walk through walls in the manor
“Lysian Red” is now a revival item in order to better match the lore. Encounters for Narrative Mode were made even easier
Removed Tempus’s room because I found the information within was redundant.
Priscilla’s Voice Over during her Sex Scene with Alexus was redone.
Fixed other minor bugs and grammatical/spelling errors.

v0.31

Linux Version release
New 30 Render Scene involving Priscilla and Alexus
More dialogue for Livia
Can now break into Tempus’s room, providing a new Attribute Challenge as well as lore and backstory regarding the player’s family
The objectives for healing Dalacles from poison are more clear, context clues and quest markers being added
Guards will comment on Naiva and Dalacles’s relationship if asked
Players can now Rebind all Keys. Also includes a preset for WASD movement
Fixed the bug where Livia’s dialogue created an unending loop
Fixed numerous spelling and grammar mistakes

DOWNLOAD
Windows

- - - -

Mac

- - - -

Linux

- - - -

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments. Attachments are hidden.
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 2 users

gehrero

Registered
Feb 2, 2023
Does someone have a walkthrough for this? Despite grainy outdated renders I would actually quite like it so far, if it wasn't for the fact that of the first three girls that get introduced, two get fucked by someone else (at least first). I find that disgusting and would like to avoid to watch those scenes, but the choices are not always clear. A real shame actually, because the first scene actually involving MC was pretty hot. But girls that voluntarily suck off the fat dude just for a warm place to sleep lose every sex appeal they had in my eyes.

Edit: It's pretty short, so I guess I don't need a walkthrough anymore. Still not a fan of the Sheva or Priscilla scenes, but I will probably come back once there is more to see. Would continue to play if MC gets to have Livia and Evelynn exclusively.

Last edited:

Sameplayer1

Registered
Sep 8, 2023
Of Lust And Pride v0.55 Compressed

Win 1.5 GB/264 MB :

Donation drives

Latest Updates page

everything that get donated will go to parceload who is developing the new latest updates page.
Goal
$1,500.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Donation Drive
Click one of these buttons to initiate donation.
Top Bottom