Nudist Games

FrozenCustard

Registered
May 8, 2022
LC COIN
Are there any good games with nudist characters out there besides Nudist School? It seems like they all get abandoned after a couple of releases. I'm not interested in a game that just has an event or two at a nudist beach. I'm also not interested in lesbian games.

Headmaster seems promising with the Emily character, but nobody votes for her content on patreon.

darkolo

Registered
Lewd
Mar 25, 2023
LC COIN
I hope to get that headmaster nudist update as well, maybe one day. As for other games, May's Summer Vacation also looks like it could add some nudist action in the future. Curse of Pleasure have a lot of nude beach scenes. A Town Uncovered have nudist beach. Lewd Island is happening fully on the beach. Hmm many games have event or two like you have said... but full focus or at least majority of scenes happening on the beach is rare. And Nudist school is the only fully nudist theme game I know.

CaptainDerpy

Registered
Lewd
Oct 18, 2022
LC COIN
There's We're Nudists which the dev recently returned to working on after some sort of life complications, but currently only has 1 chapter and no telling when it'll actually get updated

Shiva

Registered
Lewd
May 5, 2022
LC COIN
There's We're Nudists which the dev recently returned to working on after some sort of life complications, but currently only has 1 chapter and no telling when it'll actually get updated
It looks like a good start, but needs more updates before we'll know how good it will be.

The BIG problem with 'Nudist' characters in games is that it is difficult to start with the characters nude. Most often different levels of nudity are either a reward or require progress (corruption, love, etc.) with each character.

I mean the most memorable 'Nudist' Character for me is Olivia in Big Brother, and she had little content in the original.

I'll be watching this thread hoping for titles to check as this topic is interesting.

sn0wf0x

Registered
Lewd
May 30, 2023
LC COIN
Another game is Our Island - currently on hold while the dev is working on The Fosters - Back 2 School.
But as far as I remember he wants to return working on the game when he is finished with The Fosters and it already had good content and some hours of playtime.

I really liked the game so far and I think it fits the nudist description even though they are shipwrecked and not nudists in the classcial sense. iirc they just decided to go nude because there is no need for clothes because MC has interactions with the females.

Reactions: 1 user

Skate_Mane

Registered
Lewd
Nov 23, 2023
LC COIN
Naughty Lyanna has you covered with a wide variety of nudist/exhibitionist lesbian content!

ccxvidonaferens

Registered
Lewd
Apr 30, 2023
LC COIN
Are there any good games with nudist characters out there besides Nudist School? It seems like they all get abandoned after a couple of releases. I'm not interested in a game that just has an event or two at a nudist beach. I'm also not interested in lesbian games.

Headmaster seems promising with the Emily character, but nobody votes for her content on patreon.
I agree that Headmaster seems promising. I think however as it's just going to be a matter of being patient as regards to her content being fleshed out more. Though yes the patreon votes have an impact I believe it's primarily about order of added content as opposed to just more and more content. What I mean is that the plan is for each girl to have a punishment system of some sort implented within the game which will be tied into their individual storyline and the completion of each of those individual storylines will contribute to the overall success of the experiment/school/class. Then there are also the storylines for each individual staff member as well as a few side stories such as the Drama production, the D&D group, the health checkups amongst many others. I know that the next few updates are planned around Faye, Liz and Alice (I believe in that order) and I think there have been hints that there be some intertwining of Faye and Ninas stories too.

Ultimately what I'm saying is that this has a lot of promise but some considerable patience with the pace of development is sadly necessary

EasyB

Registered
Lewd
Sep 2, 2023
LC COIN
I wish I wasn't terrible at remembering games, but there is one that you play as a man who retired early at a nudist resort. His childhood friend (I think, don't remember, it's been a while) sends her daughter to stay with him for the summer.

AllanBlackwater

Registered
Lewd
Jan 15, 2024
LC COIN
I'm gonna 3rd Our Island. It's an excellent game. The only downside is that it's sorta been put to the side for the Fosters Back 2 School right now. But there's a good amount of content there as is.

Donation drives

Latest Updates page

everything that get donated will go to parceload who is developing the new latest updates page.
Goal
$1,500.00
Earned
$550.00
This donation drive ends in
Donation Drive
Click one of these buttons to initiate donation.
Back
Top Bottom