1. Windows
  2. Linux
  3. MacOS
  4. Android
Other Games
You must be registered to see attachments

Overview:
The NSFW is on the air!
The newly rebranded wrestling organization is pushing the boundaries of what can been shown on national tv.
Will an overabundance of T&A save the day and make a failing company profitable?
Probably!

The completed version of the game is here! Get all 12 main episodes together in one,
as well as character profiles!

***ATTENTION!***
This game has sharing elements, but you are given a choice to opt out of it at the start of the game.
This removes all sharing elements and any dialogue pertaining to it.
The main storyline will not be affected by this choice.​

3dcg, anal sex, animated, big ass, big tits, creampie, exhibitionism, footjob, futa (optional), groping, group sex, handjob, humor, incest, interracial, kinetic novel, lesbian, male protagonist, masturbation, milf, monster girl, multiple penetration, multiple penetration, oral sex, sex toys, sharing (optional), spanking, swinging (optional), titfuck, twins, urination (optional), vaginal sex
1. Extract and run.
Added Week 9 v1.02

Added Prologue Remastered v1.0
- Completely remastered with new lighting and a few dialogue changes

Added Week 8 v1.0

Added one-off episode "Boom-Boom's Birthday Party pt. 1"

Added Week 7 v1.0

Added one-off episode "Reiko's Maid pt. 1"

Updated to Week 6 v1.1

Added an a choice after the first match for those on the sharing path
Added an addition pre-game fetish choice for femdom
Altered dialogue for a scene for those who opt out of femdom
Added a slider in the preferences menu to change the opacity of the text box
Converted image files to different type and reduced download size from ~2.6gb to ~850mb

Added Week 6 (Xmas 2021) v1.0

Added Week 5 v1.0

Added Week 4 (Halloween Special) v1.0

Updated to Week 3 v1.1

Removed some dialogue from the non-sharing path

Added Week 3 v1.0

Added Week 2 v1.0

Added Week 1 v1.0

v1.0

Added... Everything.
The completed version contains all the main episodes

DOWNLOAD
Windows/Linux
- - - -

Mac - - - -

Compressed
Windows/Linux
- - - -

Mac - - - -

Unofficial Android

Specials

Windows/Linux
- - - -

White Christmas (2022 Christmas Special)

Windows/Linux
- - - -

Mac - - - -

No Need for Angels (2022 Halloween Special)

Windows/Linux
- - - -

Mac - - - -

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments. Attachments are hidden.
Last edited by a moderator:

Rickarus

Registered
Jul 24, 2022
Just a few notes for anyone interested in this that haven't seen any of it before:

1. This is a a first "season" with a second "season" using the same characters coming some time in the future which will no longer have the option to avoid sharing. The dev has decided that they prefer to move forward with sharing as a central theme to their work, and will no longer make non-sharing routes alongside his preferred vision. The other game by the same dev, Masters of the Island, is meant to be a sort of crossover between the two seasons, with the second season also involving the MC of that other game (which is the first season's MC's son, I believe)
2. This first season, even with sharing turned off, you *will* still see quite a bit of lesbian content with the other girls, including the futas (if you turn futa on, otherwise she will be wearing a strap-on, but will still be railing girls in scenes), although my memory fails me if the futas/strap-on enthusiasts ever do anything with the MC's wife or family outside of the bonus episode (specifically the final part of Boom Boom's Birthday Bash, if you want to avoid that, I believe that one warns you as it doesn't have the option of turning off sharing as it is essentially just a big orgy with a handful of futas involved)
3. Many of the women in the game are married/in relationships, but unless you turn sharing on, the only other dude you see is the commentator, and he never engages in anything with any of the girls. But some of the characters might mention having husbands or whatever, if that bothers you.
4. It is Kinetic. Essentially the only choices you get come down to choosing if you want to enable sharing or not, turning on futa or not, enabling watersports or not, naming your MC, and defining relationships, I believe. Basically, you set everything up at the beginning and then there are no more choices for the rest of the game.
5. All of those things being said, the story still absolutely fantastic, and still an enjoyable and complete game, so don't skip it if the points 2 to 4 don't bother you but you were concerned about point 1 meaning it would be, in essence, an unfinished game for you. The next "season" is apparently going to be an entirely new story arc.
6. The music is great, especially in the entrances and "video package" stuff. The wrestling in it is actually fairly well done considering it's an AVN and all done using Koikatsu. The animations are all pretty amazing. And the character models are pretty damn varied and look about as good as you could expect from Koikatsu.

For my part, I'm certainly sad that the future of the characters and world from a game that I enjoyed so much will be going in a direction that I don't want to follow, but I certainly understand and accept that the dev shouldn't be expected to make a game that goes against their own vision simply because some people want something different, so I don't hold it against him. I would definitely say it's worth taking a look, but just be aware of the things I mentioned going into it.

Reactions: 1 user

Donation drives

Lewdcorner Server

Support the continuation of lewdcorner without ads by contributing to our renewal costs.
Goal
$600.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Donation Drive
Click one of these buttons to initiate donation.
Top Bottom