Not new, just silent lol

Sinisterheat

Registered
Feb 6, 2023
LC COIN
Hi, name is Sinisterheat. Been a member for quite a while, just been silent lol.. Actually found this site when Cuckzone wasn't working for me when I was in the hospital for awhile lol... Unlike a lot of others, I actually come for the stories of the VN's. Weird, right? lmao. I enjoy reading the different genre's and being thankful for people's wild imaginations lol. I've became hooked on VN's so much that I'm in the process of creating my own. I'm an avid reader and writer, and dabble in 3d animation for fun. So figured, why not lol. Any recommendations for great VN's would be greatly appreciated. So ya, happy to be here and I welcome any new members to this site. Just please don't make such a hassle for the moderators and the host lol.... 3d animations ain't real people lol....

Mr. Tearson

True Freedom is the Art of Creation
Staff member
Game Uploader
VIPplus
Lewd
Jan 28, 2023
LC COIN
Welcome to LC, mate. Even if you aren't new, we're still happy to have you here.

Long live the pixels, right? Lmao

Such a Sharp Pain
Apocalypse
Foreseeable Family

These are at the top of my head on good story telling.

Reactions: 1 user

Sinisterheat

Registered
Feb 6, 2023
LC COIN
Thanks man lol. Yea, Apocalypse is one of the stories that gave me the idea to write a VN. My VN won't focus solely on loli, mind you, but I'm going to try to go for most likes of the community. Barring the more extreme fetishes lol........ If I'm able to stick with it, if health issues allow, then I plan on creating a saga universe of said VN. I already have the story written down. It's just a matter of creating it lol.

Mr. Tearson

Staff member
Game Uploader
VIPplus
Lewd
Jan 28, 2023
LC COIN
Thanks man lol. Yea, Apocalypse is one of the stories that gave me the idea to write a VN. My VN won't focus solely on loli, mind you, but I'm going to try to go for most likes of the community. Barring the more extreme fetishes lol........ If I'm able to stick with it, if health issues allow, then I plan on creating a saga universe of said VN. I already have the story written down. It's just a matter of creating it lol.
Lol. If you pull through, we'll be waiting. Just make sure there's no todcon stuff or real life images.

Choices to look into that are more "Up To Date"
Daz 3D
Honey Select
Honey Select 2
Koikatsu Party
Koikatsu Sunshine
Virt-A-Mate (VAM)

All of these are 3D stuff. If you're looking for more 2D stuff and can't draw, I would suggest using AI Generators. Otherwise, depending on what your Computer/Laptop can handle, would suggest using the list I provided.

A lot of people tend to favor Ren'Py as your game base but here's a list

Ren'Py
RPG Maker
Unity
Unreal
Wolf RPG

These are at the top of my head and not the full list.

Sinisterheat

Registered
Feb 6, 2023
LC COIN
I appreciate it. And no worries on the todcon and rl images, that falls into the category of what I said about barring extreme fetishes. I'll have to look into a few of those programs, the AI generated content is fairly new, isn't it? Some of the VN's I've seen with that look pretty good. I've been learning Daz 3d in my spare time, it's fun.

Mr. Tearson

Staff member
Game Uploader
VIPplus
Lewd
Jan 28, 2023
LC COIN
I appreciate it. And no worries on the todcon and rl images, that falls into the category of what I said about barring extreme fetishes. I'll have to look into a few of those programs, the AI generated content is fairly new, isn't it? Some of the VN's I've seen with that look pretty good. I've been learning Daz 3d in my spare time, it's fun.
Aye. There are some really nice images made by AI. When I first heard of it, I didn't think it was going to be impressive until I saw it with my own eyes. I'm something of a 2D artist, myself. I draw my own stuff. But can't create AI images to save my life. šŸ˜‚

Daz 3D is highly favorable by the majority. So it's a good choice.

LordVoldy

Game Developer
Game Developer
Registered
Lewd
Jan 4, 2023
Website
lord-voldy-2022.itch.io
LC COIN

weewillie

Registered
Lewd
Jun 14, 2023
LC COIN
Welcome to LC, mate. Even if you aren't new, we're still happy to have you here.

Long live the pixels, right? Lmao

Such a Sharp Pain
Apocalypse
Foreseeable Family

These are at the top of my head on good story telling.
A couple of my favorites are Light of my Life and Where the Heart Is. The last one had me trying to guess who Dizzy was the whole game.

Donation drives

Latest Updates page

everything that get donated will go to parceload who is developing the new latest updates page.
Goal
$1,500.00
Earned
$550.00
This donation drive ends in
Donation Drive
Click one of these buttons to initiate donation.
Back
Top Bottom