New here

Chainbears

Registered
Lewd
Mar 27, 2024
LC COIN
Hello, I migrated here from Fuck95. I started to feel like there is a community of people who don't judge whatever you're into, if you don't like NTR just move on. And Fuck95 started to feel pretty judgmental. I felt like there had to be an alternative that's not so quick to ban kinks it decides to outlaw. Also, Fuck95 is really inconsistent in their enforcement. Pour one out for Westy.

On that note, I haven't been able to find something that defines what the Sinners section is or what the Sinner tag is?

Reactions: 1 users

Landlord

Registered
Lewd
Feb 23, 2024
LC COIN
What's a sinners section?
There is a banner on top of the sites front page that says "Sinners Section removed for now". I don't know who of the admins put it there, but if the idea was to hide the fact that the site up until a few hours ago had a "Sinners Section", having that banner up will probably just raise more questions....

Reactions: 1 user

BadJM

VIP
Lewd
May 18, 2022
LC COIN
T_T
  • sinners section removed for now

So what is happening now? šŸ˜¶
- are we no longer allowed to sin?? šŸ«£
Someone reported the forum to cloud flare and their host and now they had to remove the sinner section for now.

• Sad
Reactions: 1 users

Laehl

Registered
Lewd
Jan 1, 2023
LC COIN
Unfortunately it seems they just keep getting set back after set back. Though thankfully there should be a resolution now.

Tinuss

Registered
Lewd
May 18, 2023
LC COIN
I don't mind the changes if it guarantees the sustainability of the platform

wafflesOMG

Registered
Lewd
Apr 11, 2023
LC COIN
Don't know if it will guarantee anything, but at least we get to waste precious hours of some trolls life if they're wanting to be poo poo heads again

thedman241

Registered
Lewd
Aug 31, 2023
LC COIN
Not sure it guarantees it, but some kind of check against low effort reporters and bots isn't a terrible direction to go in

Tinuss

Registered
Lewd
May 18, 2023
LC COIN
Don't know if it will guarantee anything, but at least we get to waste precious hours of some trolls life if they're wanting to be poo poo heads again
fair, no guarantees in life. but it probably increases our chances.

mikix

Registered
Lewd
Jun 1, 2023
LC COIN
Hello, I migrated here from Fuck95. I started to feel like there is a community of people who don't judge whatever you're into, if you don't like NTR just move on. And Fuck95 started to feel pretty judgmental. I felt like there had to be an alternative that's not so quick to ban kinks it decides to outlaw. Also, Fuck95 is really inconsistent in their enforcement. Pour one out for Westy.

On that note, I haven't been able to find something that defines what the Sinners section is or what the Sinner tag is?
Darn, if they can stop the P-bear from enetering the sinners section, no one cant stop them. xD

Donation drives

Latest Updates page

everything that get donated will go to parceload who is developing the new latest updates page.
Goal
$1,500.00
Earned
$550.00
This donation drive ends in
Donation Drive
Click one of these buttons to initiate donation.
Back
Top Bottom