Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
LV

Jul 8, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
is there a way to see more than 8 results in ''hottest ,most view threads, etc'' i mean seeing all instead of 8 ?
Not that I know of, sorry. :(

ErzuzB

Former LCC Billionaire
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
LV

Jul 8, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
Thank you for your answer, a bit strange ''my opinion'' , this way if you click on ''most viewed thread'' you will always see the same 8 threads, over and over
I am not sure what you mean. :unsure:
Of course the "most viewed thread" will mostly stay the same, after all it takes time for threads to get enough views to change the order. ;)

Denis777

Registered
LV

Jan 3, 2023
LC COIN
And can you tell me if there is any additional content in the Members+ games section, or is everything there the same as before the new rules?

• Thinking
Reactions: 1 user

Denis777

Registered
LV

Jan 3, 2023
LC COIN
And can you tell me if there is any additional content in the Members+ games section, or is everything there the same as before the new rules?
I mean has new interesting content appeared after the introduction of Members+. Or in our favorite section remained the same games ?

• Thinking

ErzuzB

Former LCC Billionaire
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
LV

Jul 8, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
Some of the non-sinners stuff was also moved there. General all content that cointains loli and shota for example.
I mean has new interesting content appeared after the introduction of Members+. Or in our favorite section remained the same games ?
New games came out after the Games+ was set up. At the beginning it had ~350 games, now there are 369 games.

Reactions: 1 users

grinty

Registered
LV

Sep 16, 2023
LC COIN
Some of the non-sinners stuff was also moved there. General all content that cointains loli and shota for example.

New games came out after the Games+ was set up. At the beginning it had ~350 games, now there are 369 games.
So this post will get me 5 points and anyone liking this post will get me reaction points too? Does that include all other reactions? Ok thanks.

Reactions: 2 users

ErzuzB

Former LCC Billionaire
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
LV

Jul 8, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
So this post will get me 5 points and anyone liking this post will get me reaction points too? Does that include all other reactions? Ok thanks.
Yes, every recieved reaction gets you 5 coins, you can see it in the transaction screen. Click on the
You must be registered to see attachments
in the upper right corner to see your coin income.

doctorpinch

Registered
Lewd
LV

Apr 18, 2023
LC COIN
You know, I think that this does build a more involved community even for those of us who don't have time to grind all day. Trolls can't stand being nice and being helpful so it's a great repellant for them. In a way it may be borderline genius in the sense that it does weed out those turds. Now I'm off to be a troll. (someone complaining about "rewards bieng too little" and I can not help it. LOL
I agree that this has helped me become a more productive member of the community and, at the same time, has helped me feel more a part of the community. The borderline genius comment is also spot on. I was initially resentful, but as I get closer to the 750 magic number, I'm more and more into it.

ErzuzB

Former LCC Billionaire
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
LV

Jul 8, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
I agree that this has helped me become a more productive member of the community and, at the same time, has helped me feel more a part of the community. The borderline genius comment is also spot on. I was initially resentful, but as I get closer to the 750 magic number, I'm more and more into it.
Just be carefull to stil spend time with the smols. ;)
Some of use are too busy partaking in the community to play a bit with them.

• Haha

Gerrardin

Registered
LV

Feb 24, 2023
LC COIN
Also I am kinda confused why I have negative credits? Was my member+ rank purchased retroactivly because I already had it from the previous system?
You must be registered to see attachments
Htf you was from 1 bi to less than 500 LP?

• Thinking

ErzuzB

Former LCC Billionaire
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
LV

Jul 8, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
Htf you was from 1 bi to less than 500 LP?
Yeah, inflation sucks. :LOL:

Nah, we found out about a BB code function and thought that it could be abused (letting spoilers only open if you pay coins). So we reported it and than tried to abuse it.
You could pay for it even if you hadn't enough coins, so the other user lost 999,999,999 coins, went deeply into the reds and I gained it. I was suddenly rich!
But then, of course, I paid it back and reported it again as a proof.
This BB code function was deactivated after that.

Besides that, the LC coins you see aren't necessary the true amount, many put their coins into the bank to get interests. ;)

Keridan

Registered
Lewd
LV

Oct 7, 2023
LC COIN
Just be carefull to stil spend time with the smols. ;)
Some of use are too busy partaking in the community to play a bit with them.
And some people also have to work during the daylight. :sleep:

• Sad

ErzuzB

Former LCC Billionaire
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
LV

Jul 8, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1

Keridan

Registered
Lewd
LV

Oct 7, 2023
LC COIN
Another question for Members+ or VIP:
With these statuses are we rid of advertising banners? 😠
For me, this would also be a very good argument to upgrade.

ErzuzB

Former LCC Billionaire
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
LV

Jul 8, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
Another question for Members+ or VIP:
With these statuses are we rid of advertising banners? 😠
For me, this would also be a very good argument to upgrade.
Yes, VIP+ (Prestige 2) removes the ads.

If you don't care for the visual customizations, you can save coins directly for Prestige 2, it will inlcude everything from the previous ranks anyway.

Back
Top Bottom