Credit System for purchasing Members+

Aguzy

Registered
Lewd
LV

Oct 12, 2022
LC COIN
You donate to get LC coins. For that you have to contact Kavinsky (the owner) about your donation, so he can give you the coins, so you can buy the Members+ at the shop.
This is the donation page:
Donate Page
It costs 12$-16$.

You need 750 coins for a normal day and between 525-670 on a discount-day (those are random once a week for 24h with a random percentage between 10%-30%.

But you don't need to, unless social interactions are too much for you, you can try to earn some coins just by posting in some threads. Your post and my reaction together already gave you 10 coins. ;)
Cheers mate, much appreciated

• Heart
Reactions: 1 users

OrcGaus

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jul 24, 2022
LC COIN
In principle, I understand why they decided to do this. That's just it's a very tedious task to collect coins.
Is there anything you can win in the lottery?

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: 1 user

ErzuzB

Former LCC Billionaire
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
LV

Jul 8, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
In principle, I understand why they decided to do this. That's just it's a very tedious task to collect coins.
Is there anything you can win in the lottery?
It's a 2000 coins reward, but the chances to win are pretty slim. You need to pick 6 out of 10 numbers and ALL of them have to be right to win annything. There is no second place, it's all or nothing.

zerodead

Registered
LV

Apr 27, 2022
LC COIN
Wouldn't it be possible to get this thing out of the way, or at least reduce it a bit? There are games that I wanted to translate, but I can't do it because I no longer have access to the pages, and everything is so late

• Thinking

ErzuzB

Former LCC Billionaire
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
LV

Jul 8, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
Wouldn't it be possible to get this thing out of the way, or at least reduce it a bit? There are games that I wanted to translate, but I can't do it because I no longer have access to the pages, and everything is so late
Appart from the discount of one of the random weekly sale-days, there is none.
I know that some badges like the game developer grands you access, I don't know if the translators get the game modder badge tho. :unsure:

Try this thread, it's a good way to earn coins and maybe have some fun while doing it.
Anti-Social & Lurker Hang Out Spot

VND

perv
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Registered
Lewd
LV

Feb 4, 2024
LC COIN
There are games that I wanted to translate, but I can't do it because I no longer have access to the pages,
Try to message a mod.
Maybe he give you access. If you have done some work.

Skrotum

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jun 10, 2023
LC COIN
What is this VIP section now about? It don't seem you can buy that with LC. It is not even mentioned in the shop.
You must be registered to see attachments

I think those multiple layers of access is getting a bit out of hand.

• Thinking

ErzuzB

Former LCC Billionaire
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
LV

Jul 8, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
What is this VIP section now about? It don't seem you can buy that with LC. It is not even mentioned in the shop.
You must be registered to see attachments

I think those multiple layers of access is getting a bit out of hand.
It's a rework of the previous VIP-Zone, it's accessable with Prestige 1 and upwards, which was VIP before.
As far as I know it's still a bit of a work in progress. :unsure:

And yeah, sadly the descriptions of the shop items are a bit lackluster. :(

Reactions: 1 users
Back
Top Bottom