Language
English
OS
  1. Windows
  2. Linux
  3. MacOS
You must be registered to see attachments

Overview:
A rich family with two sons and two daughters hired a maid from another country.
One day one of the sons named Marvin fell in love with the maid named Carla.​

3DCG , Adventure , Big Ass , Big Tits , Creampie , Groping , Handjob , Incest , Male Protagonist , MILF , Oral Sex , Romance , Teasing , Vaginal Sex , Virgin Future Tags: pregnancy, lactation, harem, interracial, foursome, threesome, BDSM, Anal Sex, etc.
1. Extract and run.
TO BE ADDED

DOWNLOAD
Windows/Linux

- - - -

Mac

- - - -

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Face Palm
Reactions: 1 users

Emi

やればなんでもできる!
Sapphire
Registered
May 22, 2022
Can you change the mc's name? i hate using predefined names, it takes away my interest in the game, or immersion in some sense. It doesn't feel personal, well as personal as a girl can be pretending to be a boy in an adult game hehe

BeowulfKnight

Flat is Justice!
Registered
Jan 26, 2023
Unfortunately this game seems like it's abandoned judging by the lack of info about its status and the state of the patreon. It was actually supposed to have an update in January then it went radio silent.

Emi

やればなんでもできる!
Sapphire
Registered
May 22, 2022
Unfortunately this game seems like it's abandoned judging by the lack of info about its status and the state of the patreon. It was actually supposed to have an update in January then it went radio silent.
Just visited his patreon site seems you are right. His next update would have only had 100 renders back in January. 100 renders only? I can't remember any game i've played previously with such few renders in any update lol

Myuhinny

Aug 6, 2022
I can't remember any game i've played previously with such few renders in any update lol
You haven't played happy summer then. That game has one thing usually updated per update. I went a year without playing the game and the MC still hasn't really done anything with the daughter.

Reactions: 1 user

Donation drives

Latest Updates page

everything that get donated will go to parceload who is developing the new latest updates page.
Goal
$1,500.00
Earned
$300.00
This donation drive ends in
Donation Drive
Click one of these buttons to initiate donation.
Back
Top Bottom