Name the heterochromatics!

Naps-On-Dirt

Registered
Lewd
Feb 18, 2024
LC COIN
I keep seeing them so lets make a list of this fad. Name a character with heterochromia and the game they are in. I'll start with the easy one.

Mallory in Chasing Sunsets

xxcore

Registered
Lewd
Feb 13, 2024
LC COIN
I dont think ppl pay attention to minute details like those, most of us r here for a quick fap

Naps-On-Dirt

Registered
Lewd
Feb 18, 2024
LC COIN
I can probably come up with half a dozen heterochromatic characters in AVNs. I've met way more people in my life than the number of AVNs I've played and haven't met a single one. (Have met an albino once though.)
Here are a couple more,

Annie from Last Call has an important cameo with Mallory in C.S.
Veronica, from Artemis

There are a few more I remember but not their name or game, I'd have to dig around to find them. I just found it an odd fad to occur in the genre, but am surprised no one else noticed here.

Edit: Jeez, been playing WVM and just noticed a character was one in this game too (the teacher, Veronica), it took a while to notice though because she is brown/hazel and I guess I was too busy reading the text to notice it in closeups before.

Last edited:

Naps-On-Dirt

Registered
Lewd
Feb 18, 2024
LC COIN
Also in WVM Veronica's sister, with the pink hair, was blue/green.

Holly in Corrupted Love.

(this is for science! and posterity! Not just coin points.)

Naps-On-Dirt

Registered
Lewd
Feb 18, 2024
LC COIN
Just checked out "My Dorm" and look, the gay best friend's sister Simone is brown/blue.

Edit: Nope I was wrong, the lighting was funky or something in the render where I saw it. A closeup a few screens later show them as the same color clearly.

Last edited:

FrozenCustard

Registered
Lewd
May 8, 2022
LC COIN
Fun fact about people and animals that have Heterochromia in real life. Its a sign they had a twin in the womb that they at one point absorbed.

• Thinking
Reactions: 1 user

Tosser

Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Feb 2, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
Nova (cosplaying a Jinx) - Eternum