Dean

Master Uploader & 1K Donator
Onyx
Game Developer
Registered
Registered+
Sep 14, 2022
You must be registered to see attachments

You play a 20-year-old whose father has been missing for six months and is presumed dead by almost everyone else. You know otherwise, as he is not an easy man to kill. You are determined to find him, or at least what happened to him, all while you are doing everything in your power to care for your younger sister and keep her happy. Little do you know, your sister has been working on a devious plot that will help bring numerous other girls into your life. Between taking care of your sister, the needs of these new girls, and your investigation into your father's disappearance, you will eventually begin to find out the reason for her plot.

This game (as of 0.3) has a NETORI scene. This is different than NETORARE so please understand the difference before getting upset. This netori scene is 100% AVOIDABLE. Meaning if you choose to, the scene DOES NOT HAPPEN. This is different than skippable where you just do not see it. It never happens.
SPOILER for those who want to know more. MC fucks Alexis and her husband finds out.

3dcg, Incest, loli, Male protagonist, oral sex, small tits, vaginal sex
445 new renders
Start and end of day5

297 new renders
4 (well, 6, but 2 are small) animations
Day 4 starts and ends (with a little preview of Day 5 morning at the end)

306 new renders
day 2 and 3 finished
newer portraits for speaking/thinking character
made Roxy scene optional due to extremely vocal request (She is very sad)
better splitting of versions to keep the normal and f95 versions separate
new main menu image
changed fanbox button to patreon
all new buttons as the exact font/color of the old ones was lost.
added discord button to point to new server
fixed K's name change code as it was not working properly

added character portraits to side of text
lowered text so it covers less of the images
fixed the phone number to not show Heather's name before MC would have had her number in his phone
edited name labels to show "unknown person" if we do not yet know the characters' name
edited K's name to change color after an event lets us know more about them
lowered bitrate of the strip club animation video as it was not able to play for multiple users

Initial Realease
This game will never have Netorare or sharing (with other males). There will be choices, but none in the early game. Also, I hope to improve my hardware to allow me to make higher quality renders if the game is successful so that the overall quality of the visuals improves.-Please join our discord and let us know in #msdp-feedback if you find any bugs.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - Mega
Mac:
Android: Mega

(Please note saves from 0.1* will no longer work as making Roxy's scene avoidable caused changes that would break them)

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments. Attachments are hidden.
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
  • Thinking
Reactions: 82 users

Tiur

Look at you, Sinner
Sapphire
Fansly
May 6, 2022
Is this game going to be longer than WBAF or JWTDO? (And please take that as an avid appreciation of those games, rather than anything like criticism; I liked them a lot, I just wanted more, heh.)

• Heart
Reactions: 1 users

Darkrift411

Diamond
Registered
Apr 24, 2022
He went to bed shortly after posting, but I can tell you this should be a LOT longer. Although ive never played either of those games I know the approx amount of content and I believe this first episode/release should have as much or more than those did.

Reactions: 1 user

Nicest_Incest

Fansly
Aug 7, 2022
Yay another Daz loli incest AVN. May sub on SS after a few more updates, if that is an option eventually as .1 versions come and go too often sadly. " your sister has been working on a devious plot that will help bring numerous other girls into your life". Sounds like the opposite of my real life sis. She had 1 devious plot after another to make sure she had me all to herself with no competition. 17 years later she's still that way for the most part, only less devious and more open (she tends to scare off any potential female friends she learns of that gets a bit too friendly, one of her few bad traits).

Tiur

Look at you, Sinner
Sapphire
Fansly
May 6, 2022
Yeah, after playing through this one, the pacing definitely suggests a significantly longer game than the other two, which makes me very happy. Great cute girls so far, and the premise is a lot of fun already. Insert Palpatine "watching your career with great interest" gif here in your mind.

Masoot

Registered
Jun 16, 2022
I had a soft spot for Family by Fate, despite it's issues, and I'm looking forward to giving this a read. It's likely the author has learned from that previous effort; especially the part about keeping backups :)

• Heart

Masoot

Registered
Jun 16, 2022
Is this game going to be longer than WBAF or JWTDO? (And please take that as an avid appreciation of those games, rather than anything like criticism; I liked them a lot, I just wanted more, heh.)

Are those games also by this dev? I don't recognize either of those abbreviations...

Augustus

Game Developer
Registered
Jun 1, 2022
Promising start! I like both the balance between the main plot and the relationship development; as well as the balance between relying on cliches and subverting/expanding on them.

What I found a bit jarring was how the narration switches between first, second and third person. For a kinetic novel, I really dislike second person. Either first or third person can work, or even a mix if it is clearer structured.

The animation with Roxy didn't seem to play properly for me. She was just hovering on the top of Caleb's dick. I guess she should actually go down prior to the creampie?

Kinda sad that Dad won't get any. I wouldn't want him to get anywhere with Celeste, but a bit of father-son bonding action with Roxy would have been nice.

Any chance for some pregnancies on the horizon?

Nicest_Incest

Fansly
Aug 7, 2022
So why is 12 the min age for Celeste? Why not 10 or 11? (or anything but a negative number, though if she has tits 9 and under would be unrealistic I guess). Had the same damned problem for the loli ages in Proud Father as well, kept reverting to 18 everytime i tried to set it under 12 without modding the code.

Davnier

Registered
Apr 25, 2022
So why is 12 the min age for Celeste? Why not 10 or 11? (or anything but a negative number, though if she has tits 9 and under would be unrealistic I guess). Had the same damned problem for the loli ages in Proud Father as well, kept reverting to 18 everytime i tried to set it under 12 without modding the code.
For the realism of a pregnancy, if i remember it correctly he will that the MC can impregnate his sister. But when the sister is under 12 is a pregnancy not realy realistic (who cares, that the youngest mother of the world is 9 xD)

S7aard

Registered
Apr 24, 2022
For the realism of a pregnancy, if i remember it correctly he will that the MC can impregnate his sister. But when the sister is under 12 is a pregnancy not realy realistic (who cares, that the youngest mother of the world is 9 xD)
5*. 12 isn't very unrealistic at all if you take a look at the ages that many mothers were in history

Tiur

Look at you, Sinner
Sapphire
Fansly
May 6, 2022
Are those games also by this dev? I don't recognize either of those abbreviations...
Yeah, they're the two games linked under "Other Games" in the OP.

Darkrift411

Diamond
Registered
Apr 24, 2022
It had to do with timeline stuff, not pregnancy age.

pothb

Registered
Sep 16, 2022
5*. 12 isn't very unrealistic at all if you take a look at the ages that many mothers were in history

Huh... last time I checked that list, I thought it was 4, maybe i misremembered or somethign changed. But yea... it's crazy.

Riger82

Registered
Aug 19, 2022
Did this get reposted? It still says 0.1 but the thread says it was updated 8 minutes ago.

U

User_4346

Unconfirmed
Did this get reposted? It still says 0.1 but the thread says it was updated 8 minutes ago.
Theres going to be a couple changes incorporate for future updates but to my knowledge we havent made those changes yet

Last edited by a moderator:

Kavinsky

Staff member
Owner
Administrator
Head-Admin
Apr 23, 2022
Threads show "updated" whenever there is any change, even a reply such as this.
Theres going to be a couple changes incorporate for future updates but to my knowledge we havent made those changes yet
my bad, I didn't mean to have the thread go to the latest updates, but the promote option was disabled for restricted games, so the game went just to the latest and not categories on the latest updates page.

Donation drives

Lewdcorner Server

Support the continuation of lewdcorner without ads by contributing to our renewal costs.
Goal
$600.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Donation Drive
Click one of these buttons to initiate donation.
Top Bottom