Language
English
OS
  1. Windows
  2. Linux
  3. MacOS
You must be registered to see attachments

Overview:
Due to his own mistakes, the young protagonist of the game is forced to spend some time outside of his house after a quarrel with his father. Yesterday, he led a lavish life filled with fun and parties with friends. However, he must now live under someone else's roof and figure out how not to die of boredom until he returns home. Can he come up with a plan to return to back to his exuberant life?
Reminder: The choices made by the player can have a significant impact on the development of the plot. Be careful and remember that you can always save the game in order to later load your save and try to make another choice.

3DCG, Anal Sex, Animated, BDSM, Big Ass, Big Tits, Cheating, Corruption, Creampie, Female Domination, Footjob, Group Sex, Handjob, Incest, Lesbian, Male Domination, Male Protagonist, Masturbation, MILF, Oral Sex, Romance, Spanking, Teasing, Vaginal Sex, Virgin, Voyeurism
1. Extract and run.
v0.38 Elite

Added Days 30-36
430 images
10 animations
Extra Scene:

17 images
2 animations

v0.36 Elite

Changelog for ELITE VERSION:

Added Day 27 (part 2) & Day 28
242 images
32 animations

Extra Scene:

16 images

v0.35 Elite

Added Day 25 (part 2), Day 26 & Day 27 (part 1):
278 images
34 animations

v0.34a Elite

Added Day 24 (part 2) & Day 25:
253 images
39 animations
(new) Fixed a bug in the scene with Haley (Day 25) that caused a jump to another scene with Cassandra.

Changelog for ELITE VERSION:
Extra Scene:

18 images
v0.33 ELITE VERSION

Added Day 23 (part 2) & Day 24:
261 images
45 animations
Extra Scene:

18 images

v0.32 Elite

Added Day 23:
188 images
37 animations
2 Extra Scenes:

29 images
v0.30 Elite

Added Day 22 (Afternoon, Evening, Night):
248 new images
27 animations
~5500 words

DOWNLOAD
Windows/Linux

- - - -​

Mac

- - -​

- - - - -

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments. Attachments are hidden.
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4 users

Nezron

Registered
Apr 27, 2023
the game has beautiful models, and I like Lori, but I just don't form an attachment to most of the characters. Maybe it is the story just does not interest me very much (I tend to fast forward, as I have played it a few times already)

I don't really like seeing scenes that do not include the MC, there are several lesbian scenes with out him. While the MC does get laid and all that. Lots of eye candy and all.... just don't think I will revisit this game. Just an opinion. I wish the dev the best of luck. peace.

Reactions: 1 user

Donation drives

Latest Updates page

everything that get donated will go to parceload who is developing the new latest updates page.
Goal
$1,500.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Donation Drive
Click one of these buttons to initiate donation.
Top Bottom