Sep 18, 2022
Language
English
OS
  1. Windows
  2. MacOS
You must be registered to see attachments

Overview:
You will assume the role of a young person in your city where you live the hottest situations. From the most casual situations to the intense dates with sexy girls.
1.5 SAVES OR OLDER WILL NOT WORK!
Previous game:My New Life

3DCG, Anal Sex, Animated, BDSM, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blackmail, Drugs, Footjob, Futa/trans, Gay, Group Sex, Incest, Internal View, Interracial, Male Domination, Male Protagonist, MILF, Oral Sex, Rape, RPG, School Setting, Sleep Sex, Titfuck, Trap, Vaginal Sex, Voyeurism
1. Extract and run.
v0.95

IT IS NECESSARY TO START A NEW GAME
Redone Sandra interactive sex art
Redone Nadine interactive sex art
Fix Librarian
Fix population girls in institute
Fix Sarah Door
Fix All races
Fix Carol Quest
Fix Mrs.Turner Interactive sex

v0.92

Full Lucy Quest
Some Surprises

v0.85

Sara & Lucy quest part 1
School quest
Gang content
Bug fixes

DOWNLOAD
Windows

- - - - -

Mac (0.81)

- -

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments. Attachments are hidden.
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 users

Sameplayer1

Registered
Sep 8, 2023
My New Life: REVAMP [v0.94] [Beggar of Net]

COMPRESSED: Windows to the Soul:
-

Reactions: 1 user

Rickarus

Registered
Jul 24, 2022
Just in case anyone who has never played this before is looking at this is wondering:

-I'm fairly certain the image in the previews with the second dude getting a HJ from the redhead alongside the MC does not exist in the game, and hasn't since the revamp. For whatever reason it was kept as a preview from the original version of the game where you had the option of sharing the stepsister with one of your friends at one point but that was removed when the revamp was done.
-The futa/trans and the gay tags are entirely avoidable, and in both instances the MC is entirely the top.
-Also regarding the futa/trans, there are a few instances of (again, avoidable) sharing scenes including futa/trans characters, primarily with a couple (if I'm not mistaken both are trans) that you can have a few interactions with, and one scene with a trans character and one of the more significant side characters, although if I recall, that one is more of a threesome where both are working to get the MC off and not really sharing, with nothing significant being done between the two, especially as that trans character is very much a bottom.
-There are some voyeur/other people fucking scenes, usually with some of the friends and random girls that are not LIs or even side girls, and *very* early on, before any of the step-family become LIs, you can see the step-mom and the dad banging, and possibly the step-sister giving a BJ to her boyfriend, but you netori both of those dudes before too long anyway
-There are some instances of the threat of NTR without it ever getting there with the deuchebag bully, but there is no actual follow-through, and it's basically just there for you to be the glorious victor over him on different occasions.
-There's a cheat mod on that other site, and I would absolutely say it's worth getting (once it's updated to the current version of the game), but just avoid using it to change variables like relationship points or anything like that, and stick to just using it for getting money, and teleporting around town to save time running everywhere
-Absolutely make use of the guide (also available on the other site), as with many RPGM games, things can get way screwed up if variables get triggered out of order and generally following the guide is the best way to avoid that, but even then it can be a craps shoot, especially since it seems like BoN may have changed the school stuff in a recent update which was a big sticking point before (you used to have a "point of no return" where you could get locked out of finishing most of the school content if you triggered a certain event, so you had to make sure to do all of that stuff to a certain point first before continuing the main story, but I'm not sure if that's the case now). The guide is only up-to-date as of 0.89 but it should at least be able to help keep you from getting too lost.
-There is a ton of content, and while there is absolutely some RPGM nonsense in there, and a bit of grind (even with the cheat mod), most of that grind is handled well, with you getting new/longer scenes each time you do certain events until you have finished that line of content, with only the RPGM nonsense and everything being on a date/time schedule being the biggest pain since you will often find yourself needing to do a lot of things in one time period, but basically nothing in any of the others, which can be kind of annoying at times.

Overall, I'd say it's worth checking out, but at this point, although I might suggest waiting since apparently the 0.94 update had some pretty rough bugs and this update may not have fixed all of them, but I haven't jumped in yet to try it out to be sure, just far too many games on my backlog at the moment. But if you have the time, and like the visuals in the previews (the animations are honestly pretty awesome in my opinion), it's worth giving it a try, if only to see if it's worth coming back to once it's done/enough of the bugs are worked out to do a good playthrough of it.

Donation drives

Latest Updates page

everything that get donated will go to parceload who is developing the new latest updates page.
Goal
$1,500.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Donation Drive
Click one of these buttons to initiate donation.
Top Bottom