English
OS
  1. Windows
  2. Linux
  3. MacOS
  4. Android
You must be registered to see attachments

Overview:
You play the part of a human male, Alan (changeable), who met a 324-year-old female elf, Fariza. They fell in love. Soon after, the MC and Fariza moved from Gestril Kingdom, the MC's homeland, to Alstrac Kingdom, the home of Fariza, along with the races of elves, faeries, demons, and demis (Centaurs, Cyclops, Mermaids, and considerably more).

Before they embarked on the sea voyage to Alstrac, Fariza warned that there are many secrets of her past that she was concerned the MC would find weird, unusual, and even depraved. Still, he convinced her that he would do anything for her.

Arriving in Alstrac, the MC began to understand some of the differences between Gestril and his new home, most of a sexual nature. It's up to the MC to make decisions that will form his new perverse lifestyle.

Please note: This game has UNAVOIDABLE NTR and sharing, the game also features Futa characters and Futa/Yaoi sex scenes, so if this isn't your type of game please avoid it and do not start complaining in the thread.
Fantasy, Furry, Incest, Ntr, Petite, Young.
1 - Extract and run.
V1.69
Small update to the story
Dialog fixes

V1.6
Small update to the story
New main menu
New font for GUI elements and character names
Dialog fixes

V1.5.1
Main menu background is a single image (This will change in the next version)
Game name changed to "My Life in a Fantasy Kingdom"
Game save directory changed (This breaks old saves, sorry)
Fixed some bugs
Changed/fixed some transitions
Minor dialog fixes
A small surprise at the end as an apology for the incovenience of losing saves

V1.5
More content
New age set system
Added an option to change player name
Modified a few lines of dialog
Lamias no longer lay eggs every month but every week (this will be useful in the next update)

V1.4
Has more chapter 2 content.
The chapter 2 part included on this version is unfinished and is subject to change.
Grammar and other errors are expected

V1.3
Includes the first few minutes of chapter 2, consider it a demo of what is coming.
The chapter 2 part included on this version is unfinished and is subject to change.
Grammar and other errors are expected
Windows only

V1.2
***Still on Chapter 1***
Changed disclaimer screen.
New warning for non NTR enthusiast.
Overall game size has been decreased in half by converting PNGs with no alpha channel to JPGs, same quality smaller file size.

V1.1
First version
Disclaimer: All my works are fictional. All images are fake and were created with a 3D Rendering software. The works contain Roleplay, Age Play and Shotacon fantasies and are intended only for adults. Explicit Content! All characters are 18 years and older, even when stated otherwise. Any similarity to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events, is purely coincidental. If you view/download/archive any of my works you agree that the characters depicted in them are over 18 years old.

V1.69 (FANBOX only)

V1.6 (Public)
PASSWORD: Bb9682DQgi0tyZAP
WIN/LINUX:
MAC:
ANDROID:

EXTRAS: WALKTRHOUGH (PDF)

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments. Attachments are hidden.
Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Face Palm
Reactions: 57 users

SharK_IN_A_Chair

Registered
May 5, 2022
You must be registered to see attachments

Overview:
Uploaders Note: I have not played this game and there is no overview.
If someone plays the game and would like to submit one I will update this OP.

1 - Extract and run.

First version

Disclaimer: All my works are fictional. All images are fake and were created with a 3D Rendering software. The works contain Roleplay, Age Play and Shotacon fantasies and are intended only for adults. Explicit Content! All characters are 18 years and older, even when stated otherwise. Any similarity to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events, is purely coincidental. If you view/download/archive any of my works you agree that the characters depicted in them are over 18 years old.
DOWNLOAD:
Win:
- - -
Mac: - - -

ANDROID: - - -

(SCREENSHOTS unavailable at this time feel free to pm the uploader and they will get posted.)​

basic run down You a fall in love with a elf and elves and other (demis) non human races have usual sexual preference's (wink wink) so you move to an island where the story begins

Reactions: 1 users

SeveredRealms

Nobody Knows
Staff member
Head-Mod
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2022
basic run down You a fall in love with a elf and elves and other (demis) non human races have usual sexual preference's (wink wink) so you move to an island where the story begins
Updated the op thanks.

Reactions: 1 user

SeveredRealms

Nobody Knows
Staff member
Head-Mod
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2022
if you guys want to send me some shot from the game i will post them in the op. I would also like to know when the game updates if someone could let me know when they are done as well.

SeveredRealms

Nobody Knows
Staff member
Head-Mod
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2022
Not really, but there's not much of it compared to the other content and it's your elven GF with the shota, not you, though you do have the option to DP her with him.
Thanks for the screenshots.

Rycharde's Realm

Sapphire
Registered
Apr 24, 2022
A more in-depth overview of the game:

You play the part of a human male, Alan (changeable), who met a 324-year-old female elf, Fariza. They fell in love. Soon after, the MC and Fariza moved from Gestril Kingdom, the MC's homeland, to Alstrac Kingdom, the home of Fariza, along with the races of elves, faeries, demons, and demis (Centaurs, Cyclops, Mermaids, and considerably more).

Before they embarked on the sea voyage to Alstrac, Fariza warned that there are many secrets of her past that she was concerned the MC would find weird, unusual, and even depraved. Still, he convinced her that he would do anything for her.

Arriving in Alstrac, the MC began to understand some of the differences between Gestril and his new home, most of a sexual nature. It's up to the MC to make decisions that will form his new perverse lifestyle.

novelo

Sapphire
Registered
Sep 9, 2022
only sad part is you can't avoid the chota and harem girls fking around... what can I say, I hate sharing

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

SeveredRealms

Nobody Knows
Staff member
Head-Mod
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2022
Yea I am not into ntr or sharing hence why I have not played it. I only posted it because it was a requested game but I have no intention of playing it.

SeveredRealms

Nobody Knows
Staff member
Head-Mod
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2022
Puedes subir una versión comprimida del juego y si no es mucho pedir podrías subir algún parche en español para pc ¿ o eso no lo hacen los moderadores yo desconozco?
"You can upload a compressed version of the game and if it's not too much to ask you could upload a patch in Spanish for PC, or don't the moderators do that, I don't know?"
Moderators do not translate or compress games unless they know how and wish to do so. This is a primarily English speaking forum and I had to use google translate to know what you said. Sorry I can not help you and unless some one that does do one or both of your request sees this there is not much I can do.

LGM

Registered
Aug 16, 2022
Fun game. But it could use a proofread.

Tico7533on

Sapphire
Registered
May 20, 2022
Anyone who played through it, can give a walkthrough? Because the game isn't bad at all, but I only got 8 out of 10, and I would like to see the extra scene you get if you get all the choices right. So I hope someone finished it with 100 %, help us get that extra scene, although it was just recently posted here. Thanks in advance, if you're the one that comes through on this.

Donation drives

Lewdcorner Server

Support the continuation of lewdcorner without ads by contributing to our renewal costs.
Goal
$600.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Donation Drive
Click one of these buttons to initiate donation.
Top Bottom