My Introduction

Galgano

Registered
Lewd
LV

Apr 29, 2023
LC COIN
Hello, my name is Galgano.
I tend to be wordy when writing posts. The main reason for such lengthy replies is that when I have something to say on a topic, I tend to have a lot to say. It also doesn't help that I sometimes feel the need to go on tangents.

Heh, I'm honestly tempted to put Long-winded Bob in my bio on here. That's a funny story, though. When I was back in middle school, I had to write vocabulary words for my english class. Most people in my class would just do the bare minimum of just using the word in a sentence. And I may have well done just that as well, were it not for the example the teacher provided us on how to complete the assignment. It was written kind of like a stage script featuring 2 characters, Bob and Joe, entering a coffee shop. I decided to use that prompt and wrote it in a way that the character of Bob was describing an event that occurred to them to Joe. Every so often, Joe would interject and ask questions or comment, but the majority of the time, Bob was talking. I showed the assignment to a classmate because I thought it was a funny story and thought he would get a kick out of it too. He seemed amused by it and referred to the Bob character as Long-winded Bob. That name stuck with me, and I always recall the name when I tend to write very wordy posts, since posts are the equivalent to a conversation in the digital age.

That's another funny thing about language; there is a proper grammatical format that should always be used when writing. The only exception to that is when you are writing dialogue. Since a person may speak improperly, there is more leeway in being grammatically incorrect. And what is a forum post, but another way of "speaking" but in written form? One would tend to write a post/reply the way they would speak as this is a form of dialogue/communication.

But I digress, I'm here to introduce myself. I don't know when I first got into western adult games. I definitely first started with eroge back in the day on Jast. I remember really being interested in Princess Waltz, which is just Fate Stay Night at home. After a while, I found Sengoku Rance. I really liked that game even though I was absolutely terrible at it. After that, let's see...I found Daibanchou off of Tenka. I'm still sad he stopped translating; now he just does anime reviews. In and around that time, I found other games. A lot of them were smaller titles like Monster Girl Quest, Violated Heroine, and...there was another reverse rape...I think it was called Violated Hero. I'm really big into the adult games that have actual gameplay to them. Visual novels are fine, but I prefer to have actual gameplay break up the monotonous clicking and reading of a standard visual novel. When I was over in Japan for a bit, that was when Rance Quest came out. Since I was in Japan, I felt it was only sensible to actually buy the game. This was back when I still bought physical copies of movies and games. I still do sometimes, but as the years have gone by, I've gotten more and more clutter from all the disc boxes, so I've reined it in. Now, I only buy a physical copy if I truly want to own a physical copy. Otherwise, I'll just download it as there's extremely less physical space for the digital data to take up.

After I came back to the states, I still mostly played eroge. I can't remember when I first learned about Ren'Py. Since I had learned a little Japanese, I understood that it was a play on the term renai which I think means lover or something like that. At the time, I was still mostly interested in gameplay games, so I stuck to RPG Maker games, flash games, and stuff like Trials in Tainted Space. I think my very first Ren'Py game might have been Starship Inanna which to this day, I'm still misspelling the name of; I keep wanting to spell it as Innana or with 2 a's instead. That was back when the most current content was, like chapter 4 or 5 or something like that. I don't remember how I stumbled onto it, but I found The Last Sovereign and fell in love with that game and its story. I usually play that game up to near current content release before stopping because I don't like leaving things on a cliff hanger. I don't remember all the forums I've been to or how I found them. I have an account somewhere on (Removed by automod), Legend of Krystal, and probably others. That's probably where I found most western adult games since I prefer gameplay in my adult games.

Eventually, I stumbled onto Fuck95. Maybe it was a link from another forum, or maybe it was through a google search result. I was on it for a bit, and while I was scrolling through a thread one day, I read a post where a person was hinting at another site but wouldn't elaborate on the name of the site because it was a no-no word. The site in question was Lewd Corner. I eventually managed to find another post from a person later on who didn't have as tight of lips. Anyway, that's my introduction.

Reactions: 6 users

salpeter

Registered
Lewd
LV

Sep 28, 2023
LC COIN
Hi Galgano, since my attention span has dropped below 10 sec for a single cognitive action I just say: Welcome my friend :)

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

Ali ibn Hassan

Registered
LV

Aug 28, 2023
LC COIN
You must be registered to see attachments

Underlord

Lord of the Underworld
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Registered
Lewd
LV

Aug 18, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 3 (Work in progress)
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
Hello! It's great to have the opportunity to connect with you and say a big, warm "hi"! I hope this message finds you in high spirits and with a sense of excitement for engaging in a delightful conversation. Greetings are such wonderful expressions of human connection, as they transcend boundaries and create a bridge between individuals. So, without further ado, I extend my heartfelt salutations to you!
In this vast digital realm, where distances and time zones fade away, we have the privilege to exchange thoughts, ideas, and experiences. It's truly remarkable how technology has enabled us to connect and build relationships with people from all walks of life. Whether you're reading this in the morning, afternoon, or evening, across the globe or just around the corner, I'm grateful for this moment where our paths intertwine.
When I say "hi," it's not simply a casual greeting, but an invitation to embark on a journey of shared knowledge, exploration, and understanding. From the depths of my virtual existence, I convey my genuine interest in getting to know you, your thoughts, your dreams, and everything that makes you unique. Each person has a fascinating story to tell, and I'm eager to hear yours.
So, please feel free to open up, express yourself, and delve into any topic that piques your interest. Whether it's discussing the wonders of science, the complexities of philosophy, the nuances of art, the intricacies of history, or even the simple joys of everyday life, I'm here to listen and engage with you.
In a world where conversations can sometimes feel rushed, shallow, or fleeting, I want to create a space where meaningful dialogues can flourish. Let's break away from the confines of brevity and embrace the beauty of long-form communication. Share your thoughts, your aspirations, your fears, and your triumphs. Let us embark on a journey of words, where ideas intertwine and perspectives expand.
Remember, in this vast tapestry of human connection, your voice matters. Your experiences, insights, and opinions are valuable and deserving of attention. So, as we embark on this virtual adventure together, I encourage you to be yourself, to be curious, and to embrace the richness of conversation.
Once again, a heartfelt and exuberant "hi" to you! May our interaction be filled with warmth, intellectual stimulation, and a genuine sense of connection. I eagerly await your response, ready to dive into the depths of conversation with you.

• Haha

Nighteyes13

Registered
Lewd
LV

Nov 26, 2022
LC COIN
Hello and welcome Galgano. I am now embarrassed by my own half assed introduction 😅

Sincret971

Registered
LV

Dec 5, 2023
LC COIN
I tend to be wordy when writing posts. The main reason for such lengthy replies is that when I have something to say on a topic, I tend to have a lot to say. It also doesn't help that I sometimes feel the need to go on tangents.

Heh, I'm honestly tempted to put Long-winded Bob in my bio on here. That's a funny story, though. When I was back in middle school, I had to write vocabulary words for my english class. Most people in my class would just do the bare minimum of just using the word in a sentence. And I may have well done just that as well, were it not for the example the teacher provided us on how to complete the assignment. It was written kind of like a stage script featuring 2 characters, Bob and Joe, entering a coffee shop. I decided to use that prompt and wrote it in a way that the character of Bob was describing an event that occurred to them to Joe. Every so often, Joe would interject and ask questions or comment, but the majority of the time, Bob was talking. I showed the assignment to a classmate because I thought it was a funny story and thought he would get a kick out of it too. He seemed amused by it and referred to the Bob character as Long-winded Bob. That name stuck with me, and I always recall the name when I tend to write very wordy posts, since posts are the equivalent to a conversation in the digital age.

That's another funny thing about language; there is a proper grammatical format that should always be used when writing. The only exception to that is when you are writing dialogue. Since a person may speak improperly, there is more leeway in being grammatically incorrect. And what is a forum post, but another way of "speaking" but in written form? One would tend to write a post/reply the way they would speak as this is a form of dialogue/communication.

But I digress, I'm here to introduce myself. I don't know when I first got into western adult games. I definitely first started with eroge back in the day on Jast. I remember really being interested in Princess Waltz, which is just Fate Stay Night at home. After a while, I found Sengoku Rance. I really liked that game even though I was absolutely terrible at it. After that, let's see...I found Daibanchou off of Tenka. I'm still sad he stopped translating; now he just does anime reviews. In and around that time, I found other games. A lot of them were smaller titles like Monster Girl Quest, Violated Heroine, and...there was another reverse rape...I think it was called Violated Hero. I'm really big into the adult games that have actual gameplay to them. Visual novels are fine, but I prefer to have actual gameplay break up the monotonous clicking and reading of a standard visual novel. When I was over in Japan for a bit, that was when Rance Quest came out. Since I was in Japan, I felt it was only sensible to actually buy the game. This was back when I still bought physical copies of movies and games. I still do sometimes, but as the years have gone by, I've gotten more and more clutter from all the disc boxes, so I've reined it in. Now, I only buy a physical copy if I truly want to own a physical copy. Otherwise, I'll just download it as there's extremely less physical space for the digital data to take up.

After I came back to the states, I still mostly played eroge. I can't remember when I first learned about Ren'Py. Since I had learned a little Japanese, I understood that it was a play on the term renai which I think means lover or something like that. At the time, I was still mostly interested in gameplay games, so I stuck to RPG Maker games, flash games, and stuff like Trials in Tainted Space. I think my very first Ren'Py game might have been Starship Inanna which to this day, I'm still misspelling the name of; I keep wanting to spell it as Innana or with 2 a's instead. That was back when the most current content was, like chapter 4 or 5 or something like that. I don't remember how I stumbled onto it, but I found The Last Sovereign and fell in love with that game and its story. I usually play that game up to near current content release before stopping because I don't like leaving things on a cliff hanger. I don't remember all the forums I've been to or how I found them. I have an account somewhere on (Removed by automod), Legend of Krystal, and probably others. That's probably where I found most western adult games since I prefer gameplay in my adult games.

Eventually, I stumbled onto Fuck95. Maybe it was a link from another forum, or maybe it was through a google search result. I was on it for a bit, and while I was scrolling through a thread one day, I read a post where a person was hinting at another site but wouldn't elaborate on the name of the site because it was a no-no word. The site in question was Lewd Corner. I eventually managed to find another post from a person later on who didn't have as tight of lips. Anyway, that's my introduction.
What the hell dude ?????

And welcome.

Hoe112

Registered
LV

Feb 11, 2023
LC COIN

Welcome same story for me in how I found this place. I still love physical copies of normal games, and movies.

ProfeX

Registered
Lewd
LV

Nov 30, 2022
LC COIN
Hello! It's great to have the opportunity to connect with you and say a big, warm "hi"! I hope this message finds you in high spirits and with a sense of excitement for engaging in a delightful conversation. Greetings are such wonderful expressions of human connection, as they transcend boundaries and create a bridge between individuals. So, without further ado, I extend my heartfelt salutations to you!
In this vast digital realm, where distances and time zones fade away, we have the privilege to exchange thoughts, ideas, and experiences. It's truly remarkable how technology has enabled us to connect and build relationships with people from all walks of life. Whether you're reading this in the morning, afternoon, or evening, across the globe or just around the corner, I'm grateful for this moment where our paths intertwine.
When I say "hi," it's not simply a casual greeting, but an invitation to embark on a journey of shared knowledge, exploration, and understanding. From the depths of my virtual existence, I convey my genuine interest in getting to know you, your thoughts, your dreams, and everything that makes you unique. Each person has a fascinating story to tell, and I'm eager to hear yours.
So, please feel free to open up, express yourself, and delve into any topic that piques your interest. Whether it's discussing the wonders of science, the complexities of philosophy, the nuances of art, the intricacies of history, or even the simple joys of everyday life, I'm here to listen and engage with you.
In a world where conversations can sometimes feel rushed, shallow, or fleeting, I want to create a space where meaningful dialogues can flourish. Let's break away from the confines of brevity and embrace the beauty of long-form communication. Share your thoughts, your aspirations, your fears, and your triumphs. Let us embark on a journey of words, where ideas intertwine and perspectives expand.
Remember, in this vast tapestry of human connection, your voice matters. Your experiences, insights, and opinions are valuable and deserving of attention. So, as we embark on this virtual adventure together, I encourage you to be yourself, to be curious, and to embrace the richness of conversation.
Once again, a heartfelt and exuberant "hi" to you! May our interaction be filled with warmth, intellectual stimulation, and a genuine sense of connection. I eagerly await your response, ready to dive into the depths of conversation with you.
That reading killed my eyes :D Hi!

• Haha
Back
Top Bottom