What's new
  • We are looking for Moderators, please Read Apply Thread if interested.

My "Happy" Family...

SayWhatProductions

Game Developer
Threads
Hey Guys, So I'm creating a game called "My Happy Family..." Can you guess what it's about. This is a passion project I've thinking of making for a while now. I'm currently creating the demo, but would you like to see more?

The Girls Clean_4lewd.png
Brooke Promo 1.png
Prim Pomo 1.png

NotCook1e

Gluten-free Cookie!
SAPPHIRE
Patreon
Game Uploader
Threads
Looking forward to trying the game.

BaeScout83

Registered
Threads
Looks like an interesting premise. I wonder how far along the demo is.

golleren

Registered
Threads
Looks really nice. But will there be younger girls there? With flat chest?

jamass

Registered
Threads
Yes, maybe some previews of the game. Do you have a release date

SayWhatProductions

Game Developer
Threads
Looks really nice. But will there be younger girls there? With flat chest?
Hey there, I don't know yet. There are 4 girls planned, the younger sister does have a young design compared to those of "Adult" age and in retrospect you will be able to set the age.
as for "younger looking girls" I am trying to keep it within a realm of belief so that the art and renders have a "tasteful" and believable look to them.

SayWhatProductions

Game Developer
Threads
Looks like an interesting premise. I wonder how far along the demo is.
Yes, maybe some previews of the game. Do you have a release date
hey yo! The barebones demo will be the first half of chapter 1. It wont have all the feature I am planning for the first official release as I am still figuring out that side of the coding. As for a release date, I try not to work around a specific release date since that could just bring nothing but disappointment, but with the speed I am currently able to work on it, I'm hoping to release half chapters every 2 months.

BUT! the demo will be coming out soon. I just have to finish up rendering out the epilogue for the demo, test it and boom :)

for previews of the demo, you can check out my other post on lewd https://lewdcorner.com/threads/my-happy-family-demo-soon.501/

You can also go to my lewdcorner profile and there are some tasteful promos that I just uploaded ;)

Gman4972

Registered
Threads
It wont have all the feature I am planning for the first official release as I am still figuring out that side of the coding
So in other words you are trying to add Sandbox to it and haven't figured out how to code it yet. You have already went back and rewrote the game you sure you want to hear more complaints about more stuff.

scoogle

Registered
Threads
So in other words you are trying to add Sandbox to it and haven't figured out how to code it yet. You have already went back and rewrote the game you sure you want to hear more complaints about more stuff.
I think sandbox in this type of game works very well.

This is coming from someone that really like NTR games made with Rpg Maker mv. It creates a more engaging gameplay that its not just a clicking simulator

SayWhatProductions

Game Developer
Threads
I think sandbox in this type of game works very well.

This is coming from someone that really like NTR games made with Rpg Maker mv. It creates a more engaging gameplay that its not just a clicking simulator
Yea, I really like those games that are made via rpg maker as well. NTRPG2, Boy Hero Ken, and gentle girl's escape from a mansion(I think that's what it's called) are some of my favorite games. The only issue I found was the lack of detail or variation in the sexual scenes.

I'm not a crazy dev guy but I'm hoping to learn in order to create the type of game I personally wish to see.

Also Gman4972, I'm not quite sure what you're saying? I haven't rewrote the game as it has yet to be released... The release of the game which is going to be the first half of chapter 1. Chapter two is where the sandbox feature will be implemented. Chapter 1 is the linear part of the game, it's set up this way in order to create the world.

Last edited:
Top Bottom