SayWhatProductions

Game Developer
Registered
Jul 10, 2022
Website
subscribestar.adult
Hello!
My name is SayWhatProductions!

3 years ago I tried making a game called "Daily Life: Blacked" But ended up scrapping the project because it nearly destroyed my laptop.

This time, I'm back with a game called "My Happy Family..." AND the demo is right here!

The Demo is the first half of Chapter 1 as the whole chapter is currently in development. If you like the game, please aid in it's development by subbing to my page :)

My Happy Family... Is an VN-Story-Game-Thing that centers around an MC who had just returned from a month long vacation away from his family only to find that the dynamic of his family suddenly changes. Without warning he returns home to find that his mother had gotten herself a new boyfriend her first "real" boyfriend since her separation with their father. In the short time that he's been gone the boyfriend had moved in.

While the house itself remains the same, the dynamic of his family has shifted, before he left his younger sister used to rely on him for everything, now she barely seeks him out for anything. It seems that this new boyfriend had taken that place. Now hanging on the boyfriend's every loving word, the MC can't help but feel that this man has taken the place of their nonexistent father in her heart.

The MC's twin sister, who had always been a constant bitch to him and everyone around her seems to have also tempered her anger. Once showing unreasonable anger at every male she came across now obediently listens to the boyfriend. Like their younger sister, she too seems to hang on his every word, but unlike the younger sister it seems as if their relationship is more... Authoritative.

Can the MC find out what's changed in the short time he's been gone? Should he find out what's been going on or should he just accept that change is a good thing. If mom is okay with the change, then maybe so should he.

Attachments

• Testing 1.png
    Testing 1.png
    332 KB · Views: 284
  • Testing 2.png
    Testing 2.png
    195.5 KB · Views: 269
  • Testing 3.png
    Testing 3.png
    219.3 KB · Views: 241
  • Testing 4.png
    Testing 4.png
    216.3 KB · Views: 259
  • Testing 5.png
    Testing 5.png
    192.3 KB · Views: 268
  • Testing 6.png
    Testing 6.png
    223 KB · Views: 265
  • Testing 7.png
    Testing 7.png
    241.1 KB · Views: 278
  • Testing 8.png
    Testing 8.png
    264 KB · Views: 281
  • Testing 9.png
    Testing 9.png
    146.7 KB · Views: 318
Reactions: 1 users

Artistic-Huckleberry

Sapphire
Registered
Apr 24, 2022
Is there a path for keep the Boyfriend away from the sisters and mom? Because seriously that guy gives off super rapey vibes.

Artistic-Huckleberry

Sapphire
Registered
Apr 24, 2022
Unfortunately, no. Well, maybe depending on how much support I get. But I can assure you, there will not be rape.
What were the promos then? From what little I got from the story so far and the promos it sounds like the Boyfriend emotionally manipulated the girls. I mean the mc was gone a month and in that time the Boyfriend got together with the mom and moved in.

Not mention he sounds like one of those that uses them then leaves them. Also if he stays longer the 6 months I would be really surprised.

SayWhatProductions

Game Developer
Registered
Jul 10, 2022
Website
subscribestar.adult
What were the promos then? From what little I got from the story so far and the promos it sounds like the Boyfriend emotionally manipulated the girls. I mean the mc was gone a month and in that time the Boyfriend got together with the mom and moved in.

Not mention he sounds like one of those that uses them then leaves them. Also if he stays longer the 6 months I would be really surprised.
Oh, I get what you're saying. Yes, he may have emotionally manipulated them, but in the end nothing was forced upon them. It's no different from those other games where the MC gets his way with the girls by setting them up for sexual intercourse with him. The only difference is that it's not the MC doing it.

Artistic-Huckleberry

Sapphire
Registered
Apr 24, 2022
I was very much looking forward to this with much excitement but after what you told me and looking over the SS page again I am sad to say I don't want to see where this goes.

Well I guess good luck on the game...

Also just a side note but the beginning was well done. The characters were well fleshed out and I liked their interactions. Also also looking over the promos just made me want to take a bat to the boyfriends face repeatedly.

SayWhatProductions

Game Developer
Registered
Jul 10, 2022
Website
subscribestar.adult
I was very much looking forward to this with much excitement but after what you told me and looking over the SS page again I am sad to say I don't want to see where this goes.

Well I guess good luck on the game...

Also just a side note but the beginning was well done. The characters were well fleshed out and I liked their interactions. Also also looking over the promos just made me want to take a bat to the boyfriends face repeatedly.
thanks? lol. tbh, those promos were made before I even started fleshing out the story of the game. If youre worried about rape or non consensual sex, that wont happen in this game. I hope one day in the future if you see it on up on a recently uploaded page, youll consider trying it again. The bull aint as bad as some might think, this whole game is about different perspectives and how looks can be deceiving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donation drives

Latest Updates page

everything that get donated will go to parceload who is developing the new latest updates page.
Goal
$1,500.00
Earned
$300.00
This donation drive ends in
Donation Drive
Click one of these buttons to initiate donation.
Back
Top Bottom