3. MacOS
  4. Android
Other Games
Room for Rent ; My Best Friends Daughter
You must be registered to see attachments

Overview:
This is the third story in the series.
You are playing the MC
‘My first love’ is the story about how our MC meet his first love and how it will proceed during the years. It 's also the story about how our MC got his modelling agency. This new game will include a large numbers of beautiful young girls that will do what it needs to be a model. Your job is to corrupt the girls – Make maximum pressure on them to strip naked and let you fuck them day and night. However you need to be careful. Make sure to keep a good reputation…..otherwise no one will work in your modelling agency. You’ll have demanding customers so you need to fulfil their requirements.
Please note:
This is a sandbox game. You can't just click and watch. You need to read the dialogs and follow the small hints in the dialogs.
You need to learn their daily routines and follow the game instructions, otherwise this game is extremely grindy and can be almost unplayable. If you do not like sandbox games with challenges this game is not for you.

3dcg, animated, cheating, corruption, creampie, exhibitionism, footjob, groping, group sex, handjob, harem, lesbian, male protagonist, masturbation, ntr, oral sex, romance, sandbox, sexual harassment, stripping, teasing, titfuck, vaginal sex, virgin, voyeurism

Planned content:
Animated, Cheating, Corruption, Creampie, Exhibitionism, Footjob, Group Sex, Harem, Lesbian, NTR, Sandbox, Sexual Harassment, Stripping, Teasing, Titfuck, Virgin, Voyeurism
Extract and run
Ep.12

More than 650 new images and no less than 79 new bookmarks are implemented in this update.
This is the complete game, with final episode 12. Follow the daily routines and read the dialogues and the game is easy to play.
The plot is now clear – let’s see what will happen in the final episode.
The game will continue in ‘My Best Friend’s daughter – season 2’ where first episode will be available in November 22.

Episode 10:
N/A

Episode 9:
Almost 800 images and no less than 72 new bookmarks are implemented in this update.
Make sure to learn their daily routines, and visit the living room and office is a good idea.
Follow the daily routines and read the dialogues and the game is easy to play.
The plot is slowly starting

Episode 8:
More than 1.000 images and no less than 68 new bookmarks are implemented in this update.
Make sure to learn their daily routines.
The story slowly start to take place

Episode 7:
More than 800 images and no less than 69 new bookmarks are implemented in this update.

Epiosde 6:
More than 800 images and no less than 110 new bookmarks are implemented in this update.
Make sure to wake her up and give her/them breakfast.
Some events are progressive so you need to visit them many times. Hint – keep yourself clean
Remember to visit the office for communication with others.
In this episode I have tried to improve image quality – I hope you can see it.

Episode 5:
More than 700 images and no less than 90 bookmarks are implemented in this update.
Make sure to wake her up and give her breakfast.
Some events are progressive so you need to visit them many times. Hint – keep yourself clean
From this episode you can skip to another episode and finally it’s also available for Android.

Episode 4
More than 950 images and no less than 97 bookmarks are implemented in this update.
Make sure to wake her up and give her breakfast.
When you see her icon in the upper left corner, you can click it and control what she will do.
To avoid grind – no weekdays are equal. Visiting various locations will be different from day to day. Some events ‘grow’ slowly so it’s worth visiting the location many times. In this episode I have removed the location with no activities.

v3.04

More than 900 images and no less than 89 bookmarks are implemented in this update.
Make sure to wake her up and give her breakfast
Make sure to keep her in a good mood – you can’t progress unless she is in a good mood.
When you see her icon in the upper left corner, you can click it and control what she will do.
To avoid grind – no weekdays are equal. Visiting various locations will be different from day to day. Some events ‘grow’ slowly so it’s worth visiting the location many times. In this episode I have removed the location with no activities.
Remember to visit the office for new clothes and other communication.
If you are using an old save file from 'My best friends daughter' I recommend you to use one of the save files below instead

v0.1
Prologue

DOWNLOAD
Episode 1- 12
Windows:
- - -

Linux: - -

Mac: - -

Android: - -

NEEDED BugFix

Compressed: Post

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
U

User_300

Unconfirmed
I can only go to areas where Olivia is at and every other area at all times of the day state Olivia is not here. Olivia agrees to go out for a run and swim after homework but never does as she stays asleep on the couch. Cannot progress any stats which are essentially stuck at 1/6/0/5/2 and any other choices I make reduces those stats. Help plz
Best of luck - I stopped playing ANYTHING developed by CeLaVieGroup some time ago. Their game logic is horrific and I suspect it is intentional to make the game appear to have more content than it does. Every game they have made is a convoluted mess and a total grind fest. You are better off doing a CG rip and avoiding the game play altogether.

Reactions: 4 users

Tripod70

Unknown Member
Staff member
Apr 24, 2022
Make sure to learn their daily routines. Follow the daily routines and read the dialogues and the game is easy to play.

The story slowly start to take place. Also play the Tutorial to learn the Game Machinics, and how things work.

Paul Newmon

Registered
Jun 14, 2022
I can only go to areas where Olivia is at and every other area at all times of the day state Olivia is not here. Olivia agrees to go out for a run and swim after homework but never does as she stays asleep on the couch. Cannot progress any stats which are essentially stuck at 1/6/0/5/2 and any other choices I make reduces those stats. Help plz
There is a walkthrough provided by a supporter, available on CeLaVieGroup's DISCORD, with additional HELP for both supporters and non-supporters. I have slogged through all 3 of the VNs by this Dev because I enjoy the slow burn to get them undressed and in bed having sex. And, I support the DEV through Patreon.
Today, I dowloaded Ep 8, and completed all of the tasks set out, without a walkthrough.

Last edited:

allstarsniper32

Registered
Jul 10, 2022
Best of luck - I stopped playing ANYTHING developed by CeLaVieGroup some time ago. Their game logic is horrific and I suspect it is intentional to make the game appear to have more content than it does. Every game they have made is a convoluted mess and a total grind fest. You are better off doing a CG rip and avoiding the game play altogether.
I know this isn't the place to ask this but...what Ren'Py CG rip program would you recommend getting? I've tried finding one before but couldn't find one t hat was good and easy to use.

U

User_300

Unconfirmed
I know this isn't the place to ask this but...what Ren'Py CG rip program would you recommend getting? I've tried finding one before but couldn't find one t hat was good and easy to use.
UnRen is the best/easiest for the rpa image files. I've also used RPATool as well.

Chompy

Biting Beaver
Registered
Jul 31, 2022
Needed Bug Fix
I finally finished my play-through of this buggy mess, but otherwise brilliant game. I can happily say that I was able to complete it without skipping a single event after making the changes in the scripts.

EDIT: I Fixed an issue I recently discovered in episode 4, where you could keep helping Olivia with her homework and the event total would keep climbing (and possibly affect episode 5 events), and restored event 98 so that it's no longer miss-able.

EDIT 2: I added a few missing images into one of the jogging events in episode 3. I also fixed a problem in Ep 5 where Martines events weren't triggering correctly preventing you from finishing the episode.

EDIT 3: Fixed an issue where the game would crash saying that "quick_menu is not defined" while loading saves. I simply defined a default value for it to fix it.

Attachments

• MFL_-_Bug-Fix_Mod.zip
    158.7 KB · Views: 83
Reactions: 1 user
D

Deleted member 38337

Unconfirmed
My First Love [Ep.12] [CeLaVieGroup]

COMPRESSED By Giqui

SIZE ~ 826 MB

PC/MAC: - - -

ANDROID: - -

TomHagen

Registered
Nov 12, 2023
CeLaVieGroup-Games are a really grindy but it feels worth it when you advance with the female characters. I played through the story and I think the game has one tag missing but it would spoil part of the story :)

And you don't need the bug fix. Use Walkthrough-Mod and you can skip to next episode in case you can't advance anymore.

Donation drives

Latest Updates page

everything that get donated will go to parceload who is developing the new latest updates page.
Goal
$1,500.00
Earned
$300.00
This donation drive ends in
Donation Drive
Click one of these buttons to initiate donation.
Back
Top Bottom