LC COIN
Most likely all listed under 'Hottest Threads' or 'Most Viewed Threads' :D

Reactions: 1 user

Luke009

Registered
Lewd
Jun 16, 2022
LC COIN
Sorry man.. even if this site has some less restrictions.. there will be restrictions.. the most sickest fetish will never be found and the ones who do make them, either get banned or never commit to completion.

some will ask for donations for there time.. and to be honest that fine get something in return.. but he is the RUB... - Patron will not like it.. and other pay sites.. yea. good luck with those.. You will get some people to take you down.. and will not stop at any cost..

I am yet to see some amazing sickest/perverted games.. but they are never found..

anyway.. Good Luck.

VirginLesbians18+

Registered
Jul 16, 2022
LC COIN
"Most sick and perverted" depends on your view. Everything in life is subjective. Some might find watersports unforgivable. Some might find bestiality commonplace. Some will think blood deflowering a girl should be removed. Need a little context about sick and perverted.

salieri101

Registered
Lewd
Nov 3, 2023
LC COIN
I'm not sure if the game i have in mind is on this site or not, but i once ran into a sick, or you can even call it fucked up game called Cara In Creekmaw

blickbar

Registered
Lewd
Oct 24, 2023
LC COIN
It's easy to overlook or forget the Blackheart titles. BHH has some pure madness going on for instance. The rest is subjective and usually quite limited in quantity. Cara in Creekshaw is straight up hilarious but if you're wanting to go straight to hell with your cock in your hand I'm not going to name the title but it was/is here (same author has a similar smaller title that isn't here), far more extreme in the same vein as the title that caused the recent shite. Raptus, Malignant, Burned are all good for short runs of OMFG while retaining something of a soul.

BankLightbulb6

Registered
Lewd
Mar 21, 2023
LC COIN
Euphoria by CLOCKUP is a Japanese visual novel with an English translation. There's also an hentia if you want to look that up.

If you're looking for something extreme, it's still one of the best.

The male MC is locked in an underground lab along with a cast of women. There's the teacher, childhood friend, mean girl, emotionless girl and young girl.

To escape the lab, you need to undergo 'games' with the girls. The games are all sexual and get very extreme, like electricity and breath play. There's also a post lab arc, which has its own kinks, but I liked the lab best. The entire idea of forcing two people to have extreme sex if hot.

ghorsaken

Registered
Lewd
Jun 23, 2022
LC COIN
LonaRPG could be added to the list.
its a really hardcore and truely difficult rpg some of the tags: Rape, Bestiality, Monsters, Pregnancy, Urination, Scat, Graphic violence, Ryona
and the whole aesthetic is grim dark and gruesome

Diallect

Registered
Lewd
Apr 5, 2023
LC COIN
If we talk about different fetishes in one game, then I would recommend Fetish Locator, there is a lot there, but without “small” content, but if with it, perhaps The Guardian

Diallect

Registered
Lewd
Apr 5, 2023
LC COIN
I'm not sure if the game i have in mind is on this site or not, but i once ran into a sick, or you can even call it fucked up game called Cara In Creekmaw
I agree, if you are interested in bestiality and vore, then this is the best game, with a large amount of content

AllanBlackwater

Registered
Lewd
Jan 15, 2024
LC COIN
Euphoria by CLOCKUP is a Japanese visual novel with an English translation. There's also an hentia if you want to look that up.

The male MC is locked in an underground lab along with a cast of women. There's the teacher, childhood friend, mean girl, emotionless girl and young girl.

To escape the lab, you need to undergo 'games' with the girls. The games are all sexual and get very extreme, like electricity and breath play. There's also a post lab arc, which has its own kinks, but I liked the lab best. The entire idea of forcing two people to have extreme sex if hot.

I'm so used to the RenPy/Daz games now that this one completely slipped my mind, but this is absolutely the correct answer, imo.

ProfeX

Registered
Lewd
Nov 30, 2022
LC COIN
Can someone explain word "perverted"? have played tons of adult games....sinners included... But really cant say perverted to any of them. Maybe my mind is way too ruined since for me they are just games.

signamax

Diamond
Registered
Lewd
Jun 7, 2022
LC COIN
Feel like this was a zombie thread that got resurrected, BUT, figure it's a good topic that others may find useful so I'll contributing to the necrophilia happening here. (hmmm... does that count?)

So yeah, "Perverted" is such a subjective term. One man's super perverted act is another man's tuesday afternoon.

That said, There are a few games I've seen by "Blondie Bear" that I feel could fit that description.
for some, "Blackmailing the Family" could be a good fit with some of it's acts.
As someone else said, You can't discount anything from Blackheart as he can get dark. (especcially in the dark paths)

Hopefully this will help give people a starting point. There is some good and not so good stuff out there. Also DAZ vs Honey Select vs drawn can have a major impact on what is available to meet the request.

IchibiKano

(something cool to put here)
VIP
Registered
Lewd
Mar 30, 2024
LC COIN

I was going to say Euphoria also. Nie no Hakoniwa is right up there with it, and has kinda the same style.

Donation drives

Latest Updates page

everything that get donated will go to parceload who is developing the new latest updates page.
Goal
$1,500.00
Earned
$550.00
This donation drive ends in
Donation Drive
Click one of these buttons to initiate donation.
Back
Top Bottom