Most perverted game

seagull

Registered
Lewd
Mar 20, 2024
LC COIN
You need to be more specific, since this is absolutley different for every single person.

Landlord

Registered
Lewd
Feb 23, 2024
LC COIN
I am amazed and sad than no-one has mentioned Queen of massacre yet. I have not played it, but one does not need to play it to understand that this is the apex of insane perversion. However, it is made in the engine Wolf RPG which probably turns people off more than the content does....

blkdemon

Registered
Lewd
Mar 6, 2024
LC COIN
it depends on your taste, generally looking for the most trends and most viewed will do the trick.

U

User_14763

Unconfirmed
Some of the most perverted I can think of are The Hunter 1 & 2, Apocalypse by Legacy User, Raptus, but my current favourite is ATM Adventures which I don't think can be found on this forum.

I wish I could play LornaRPG too but this game is so difficult I can't even get past the rats in the first screen (any tips about that would be appreciated).

HeadHunter

Registered
Lewd
Feb 7, 2023
LC COIN
Raptus is the sickest game I've ever played. It's still in early development stage though.
I would aggree with that if i hadn't seen some gore stuff.
Not sure if it was here or Fuck95 but since you can at least choose to be relatively normal in Raptus it would be in my top 5 sickest games but does not take the prize.

ProfeX

Registered
Lewd
Nov 30, 2022
LC COIN
Played NEP1 yesterday....must say that it was quite a find... a lot baby's was included.

FrozenTomato

Registered
Lewd
Nov 25, 2022
LC COIN
I was quite intrigued vhen I saw this thread, and after browsing replies I'm starting to realize that I'm probably too perverted to find most of the listed games really "perverted"

I'd say Atm adventures is quite cringy but in reality I think

At the moment, the most perverted games are not available to us(​

Reactions: 1 users

Luke009

Registered
Lewd
Jun 16, 2022
LC COIN
Another perverted game I can think of that was awesome was - (~A Midsummer Night's Dream~ done by ), it has some sick fetishes and it has an uncensored patch. You should try it out.

Back
Top Bottom