Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
LV

Oct 5, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 4 (WIP)
Prestige 2
I'm very particular with what I find hot. NTR is hated by so many, but I find it boring. Certain scenarios with NTR I find hot, but most games do not meet my criteria.

For example, Life in the Middle East started out hot. I avoided sex with the husband and just messed around with his friends. But then the game suddenly springs a random trip to America so the female protagonist could get gang banged, so I quit playing. The fact it went over the top like that killed it for me. The scenario just no longer felt realistic.

Since I've avoided relationships for over 10 years, I no longer care about cheating or being cheated on. Since I feel emotionally disconnected from it, I prefer forced cuckold, instead of just hearing about it after she has cheated.

Are there any games out there that the MC catches her in the act or is helpless to stop her from cheating? Admittedly, I have to be in a certain mood for NTR but it's hard to find a game that doesn't overdo it.

I know people are sensitive to NTR. If it isn't for you then there is no reason to comment just to insult people.

frideno

Registered
Lewd
LV

Nov 5, 2023
LC COIN
From my experience the best ones have been RPGM types of games specifically the NTRPG and Hentaria Chronicles series.
They are slow paced and gives a good story but unfortunately only pixelated.

Reactions: 2 users

AsuraEU

Dicktator Fucktastic
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
LV

Mar 22, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 2
I could list a few, like :
  • Angelica's Temptation
  • Liza Total Investigation
  • Pandora's Box
  • The Copycat
  • Culture Shock
  • Bully/Black New World Order/Reparations
  • Lost In Paradise
  • Moving Down (urgh, I hate that one)
  • I Am Her Pet/Hiroki NTR
  • Wifey's Dilemma
  • The Hotwife
  • New Earth, but I kinda hate how the dev makes his games.
I don't really like NTR, but I can't deny that some of them can be hot (as long as they're female protag, I don't really like playing with the male perspective in such games.

Let's also not forget that NTR encompasses a lot of different genres, netorase for instance which is basically swinging/sharing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users

encassion

invisible
Prestige 2
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
LV

Oct 5, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 4 (WIP)
Prestige 2
I could list a few, like :
  • Angelica's Temptation
  • Liza Total Investigation
  • Pandora's Box
  • The Copycat
  • Culture Shock
  • Bully/Black New World Order/Reparations
  • Lost In Paradise
  • Movinf !down (urgh, I hate that one)
  • I Am Her Pet/Hiroki NTR
  • Wifey's Dilemma
  • The Hotwife
  • New Earth, but I kinda hate how the dev makes his games.
I don't really like NTR, but I can't deny that some of them can be hot (as long as they're female protag, I don't really like playing with the male perspective in such games.

Let's also not forget that NTR encompasses a lot of different genres, netorase for instance which is basically swinging/sharing.
Thanks for the list. I haven't played most of these. The funny thing is that sharing/swinging is more messed up to me. She will have the time of her life with other men and you can't complain because you gave her permission. Let's face it, in an open relationship, women have way more fun than the men do.

Randero

Registered
Lewd
LV

Mar 20, 2023
LC COIN
I honestly haven't played much NTR games, I used to read a lot of hentai mangas from Sanbun Kyoden/Sankaku Apron... was a big fan. But that was a while ago, not sure how things have developed since then or how they hold up.

For a while read a bit in Literotica, but I don't recall much from there. But game wise, haven't seen one yet that really has called to me NTR wise. Seems most is focused on cheating or sex with multiple partners than trying to capture those NTR feelings, at least from the ones I've tried.

I'll try to check out some of the ones listed above.

FourTimes

I like Death...She's nice...
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
LV

Mar 1, 2024
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
Might be because there's not a ton of them,maybe try RPGMs,they are the best when it comes to ntr but you have to also like rape since it will most likely be included

Reactions: 1 user

Randero

Registered
Lewd
LV

Mar 20, 2023
LC COIN
Might be because there's not a ton of them,maybe try RPGMs,they are the best when it comes to ntr but you have to also like rape since it will most likely be included

RPGM hasn't really got much of my attention, but I'll have a look to see if there's something there. I like just about anything, so that won't be an issue. If by chance you got any rec's that come to mind without thinking too much on it, I'd appreciate it.

FourTimes

I like Death...She's nice...
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
LV

Mar 1, 2024
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
RPGM hasn't really got much of my attention, but I'll have a look to see if there's something there. I like just about anything, so that won't be an issue. If by chance you got any rec's that come to mind without thinking too much on it, I'd appreciate it.
At the moment not really,i don't see why i would have any recordings of them and the rpgm games that i have downloaded on this devices are slow corruption(where you have to grind trough the story and unlock the scenes over time)

AsuraEU

Dicktator Fucktastic
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
LV

Mar 22, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 2
The "rape" tag also includes any kind of non-consensual act, even a touch on the arm is considered "raoe" for this reason. So it's not like rape is something to like or not in these games.

magistrate

Registered
Lewd
LV

Apr 23, 2023
LC COIN
Obligatory spam post to get access to the only reason this site exists. Even Fuck95 never did anything this retarded.

AsuraEU

Dicktator Fucktastic
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
LV

Mar 22, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Obligatory spam post to get access to the only reason this site exists. Even Fuck95 never did anything this retarded.
They did/do delete a lot of shitposts over there though.

AsuraEU

Dicktator Fucktastic
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
LV

Mar 22, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Yeah but they don't require shitposts for access to content. LC now does.
Yeah but they don't have any quality taboo content. LC now does.
Different forum, different rules. If you don't want any of that Games+ stuff you can stay on Fuck95.

magistrate

Registered
Lewd
LV

Apr 23, 2023
LC COIN
Yeah but they don't have any quality taboo content. LC now does.
Different forum, different rules. If you don't want any of that Games+ stuff you can stay on Fuck95.
I want that quality content, so I will contribute bare minimum posts that really add nothing until I get it, because I am required to.

• Face Palm
Reactions: 1 user

AsuraEU

Dicktator Fucktastic
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
LV

Mar 22, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 2
There isn't much creativity in the NTR genre. It's always small dick loses to big dick.
Still better than the chinese/koreans though. It's always poor man loses to rich man there.

Back
Top Bottom