More and more "AI games"

psyOP

Registered
Lewd
Apr 27, 2024
Threads
LC COIN
Members+
Maybe someone can give some good counter examples, but most of the time when I see a game with mostly AI assets it just seems lazy and bad.

Reactions: 1 user

ukalias

Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
Sep 19, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 4
Prestige 3
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
If I see AI cgi, I don't even bother playing it

Nek0

Registered
Lewd
Feb 19, 2024
Threads
LC COIN
Members+
Maybe someone can give some good counter examples, but most of the time when I see a game with mostly AI assets it just seems lazy and bad.
I think blurring the walls is really good by ai cg standards, but it is netorase, so not for everyone

accobra427

Registered
Lewd
Feb 16, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Members+
But think when an AI generator gets so good that it can animate the picture its drawing

U

User_104797

Unconfirmed
If I was a developer, my games would use ai art. I don't know how the do those 3d renders...

rennerd

Registered
Lewd
Jan 14, 2024
Threads
LC COIN
Members+
I don't particularly dislike ai art, the scene is more important than the art, so long as the art isn't too bad.

Bro69

Registered
Lewd
Jul 14, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
Maybe AI animations? So far from the AI I have seen, their faces look too familiar and lack any uniqueness or appeal imo. I can understand why some people like it though, their faces seem almost perfect. AI animations on the other hand would boost the quality of the game many times over

hubb58s

Registered
Lewd
Jul 7, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
the ones o have seen are very early development. They have been point and clicks so i think they are trying to nail done the simple stuff.

algizteiwaz

Registered
Lewd
Dec 2, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
Members+
AI is just not to the level yet to create Consistent on demand serialized art. the LLM also have a way's to go but they can sometimes create an interesting interactive if you work with the prompts to get the AI to breach the safeguards that are put in. but again I feel valid AI generated games are going to be years away

Nek0

Registered
Lewd
Feb 19, 2024
Threads
LC COIN
Members+
Some are starting to pop up but I agree that it will take time for them to blossom

rxproject

Registered
Lewd
Jun 21, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
Members+
AI art can be good but I'm not sure that can be used for a full game without becoming redundant.
And you can't generate a truely crazy screen or situation with this.

anyplay

Registered
Lewd
Jul 10, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Members+
The problem i find with ai is it all looks exactly the same and in a way that looks weird but i can't describe how

Back
Top Bottom