Milfy City

Emi

やればなんでもできる!
Registered
Lewd
LV

May 22, 2022
LC COIN
I haven't bothered to make a comment on this on other media. However, given the amount of time gone by, the excuses of the developer and other issues related to the developer.
I noticed something that I can't be sure is true or not given all the problems associated with the developer. I noticed that there had been several more posts on his discord claiming that 0.7.1b is not the latest update, and that he had continued to update the game and he is on something like ver. 0.7.7. Does anyone actually know if this is a true or a blatant lie to appease his patreon subscribers who by now will have burnt endless cash on nothing?
I would have thought that if this was a true statement, that there is new updates, they would have been linked ages ago, even if not ages ago, any new update would have been leaked. He is an awful developer, proven liar and someone who can't be trusted. I do not know him, only from what other have posted about him.

Claiming a game is still in developed over 2 years later without a single update is despicable behavior. People where good enough to support him and he just took and took, instead of turning off repeat billing when he knew he was never going to continue development on the game. The last update was more of an isn't an update but something that had been released previously but all he had done was change a few renders, which he claimed to have done, but when you look at the renders they are identical with no changes in them whatso ever. An update is supposed to further something, for example a story, the update 0.7.1b does not update anything. He posted a bogus update to prevent certain sites from giving him the abandoned tag, and to prevent Patreon from taking action against him, by the way which they have repeatedly over the years.

The latest update is claimed to be 0.7.7 is there actually any real substance to this claim on this that he other and other people have claimed? If so how has he prevented any leaks, which I would have thought would have been impossible? Given his behavior towards everyone, and the lies he tells, I'd have been very surprised if any game is he creating is not leaked every single update including all the patreon codes he has for his games, it's the least someone like him deserves.

Blank

Registered
Lewd
LV

Apr 24, 2022
LC COIN
Has been preview images of v1.0 Final on Discord server.
I think it will be released soonish

U

User_47504

Unconfirmed
Well, I don't really want to talk about the things you already read 41304531 times.
The thing is ICSTOR created a few really good incest games with really good MILF's.

When it comes to Milfy City, it was also good before 3 years ago.
But I am not sure, even we can have the final version nothing will change.

And like Mr. Palm mentioned, all of his games have rushed endings, aka "After Banging Mom Dilemma".
So, I am looking for new titles, good luck for everyone.

Dave272

Registered
Lewd
LV

Mar 1, 2023
LC COIN
It's at 1.0 Final however I'd not really call it final tbh as there are DLC's for pregnancy & harem incoming, when we get those as you know ICSTOR be ICSTOR.

NeoKen

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jul 23, 2023
LC COIN
It's at 1.0 Final however I'd not really call it final tbh as there are DLC's for pregnancy & harem incoming, when we get those as you know ICSTOR be ICSTOR.
We will be lucky if we get those before we die :p

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

illusionjug

Registered
Lewd
LV

Sep 26, 2022
LC COIN
Yeah, that dev. has a pretty poor track record when it comes to updates. It's one of my favorites, and if you're passionate about the characters - I'd recommend joining the Discord server and taking a glance at some of the fan-art channels. Plenty of gorgeous renders in there!

Back
Top Bottom