Theme editor

Migrating from ATF

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nihahaha
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 250

Nihahaha

Pink gremlin
Prestige 1
Lewd
Registered
Joined
Mar 15, 2026
Threads
3
Messages
33
Vouches
0
Likes
187
LewdCoins
⚡137
Donation coins
0
Platinum
0
adcoin
0
1/3
‎6 Months of Service‎
Thread owner
Hi everyone. I'm new here coming from ATF.

I usually lurk in the forums but I uploaded things I liked on the booru. Since often times they get deleted or the creators gets banned or something happens.
 
Hello and welcome.
I hope you’ll share content here too, though I should probably clarify something first.

For security reasons, LC uses a rank system to access smol content and other more sensitive material. Getting a rank is easy—you just need 350 Activity Coins (AC), which you earn by being active on the forum with comments and reactions. If you're VERY active, you'll get it in a couple of days; if you're moderately active (chatting in the lurker thread, for example), you'll get it in less than a week.

Read the rules so you don't get into any trouble, and I hope you enjoy your time here.
Oh! And since you're coming from ATF, if possible and if you'd like, it would be great if you could move some content here to help preserve it.
 
welcome im also from ATF this site is actually good and worth the grind
 
Welcome, I'm also an ATF member. I'm currently trying to save money.
 
Welcome, welcome. This place is still confusing to me, but I think you might like it.
 
Welcome, but i got to ask what is the site atf and the content there? Sorry for being ignorant there are only two sites i use primarily for 18+ games and forums f.5z..e and lewd corner
 
Welcome, but i got to ask what is the site atf and the content there? Sorry for being ignorant there are only two sites i use primarily for 18+ games and forums f.5z..e and lewd corner
ATF is short for The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives, or BATFE, but people refer to it as ATF. They've got their own loli hentai division and booru
You must be registered for see images
 
Back
Top Bottom