Member+ Grind (NO GRIND, COMMUNICATION ONLY)

edgebravesteam

futa/trans enjoyer, sandbox hater
Registered
Lewd
LV

Sep 28, 2023
LC COIN
it's an insanely long grind. people need to remember to be a pal and react to peoples posts to help them get the LC as well!

Reactions: 2 users

edgebravesteam

Registered
Lewd
LV

Sep 28, 2023
LC COIN
wait reacting gives points?
iirc reacting to other peoples posts gives them points (i think it might have used to give both people points, but then they removed that because of abuse)

takes only a split second to like someones post and help them out.
it might have a cooldown on it (one react every 3 minutes, just like the 1 post every 3 minutes only gives you LC kind of thing they implemented to cuck us lol)

Reactions: 2 users

FoamBottle25

Registered
Lewd
LV

Feb 3, 2024
LC COIN
iirc reacting to other peoples posts gives them points (i think it might have used to give both people points, but then they removed that because of abuse)

takes only a split second to like someones post and help them out.
it might have a cooldown on it (one react every 3 minutes, just like the 1 post every 3 minutes only gives you LC kind of thing they implemented to cuck us lol)
oh i see... thanks!

Reactions: 1 user

mlpatreon2

M
Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
LV

Aug 9, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 1
This is going fast.

edgebravesteam

Registered
Lewd
LV

Sep 28, 2023
LC COIN
I guess I better start leaving comments
leave comments, and be a pal and react to other peoples comments too. you get 5LC for each post (with 3min cooldown iirc) and you can give 5 LC to each person whos post you like. then in turn, they will like your comment (quite a few do anyways, it's a good way to get the LC if everyone supports each other)

FoamBottle25

Registered
Lewd
LV

Feb 3, 2024
LC COIN
leave comments, and be a pal and react to other peoples comments too. you get 5LC for each post (with 3min cooldown iirc) and you can give 5 LC to each person whos post you like. then in turn, they will like your comment (quite a few do anyways, it's a good way to get the LC if everyone supports each other)
its like a ponzi scheme but we arent losing money!

CaptainBucky

Registered
Lewd
LV

Mar 23, 2024
LC COIN
Commenting for points is bound to result in a bunch of pointless comments, ironically. I understand why the system is the way it is, but it also has the potential to reduce the usefulness of information in the forum.

picturegr

Registered
Lewd
LV

Sep 22, 2023
LC COIN
Done for the day, going to pray one of my posts blows up and I get there with reation points :love:

Reactions: 1 users
Back
Top Bottom