Member+ Grind (NO GRIND, COMMUNICATION ONLY)

VForValhalla

Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
LV

Dec 2, 2023
LC COIN
Zero nagativity, we write as it is and you already know very well what the next move will be.
Maybe a Member ++ Super VIP section, for just 4500?
Just hangout in the lurker thread. You'll get the damn coins in no time.

Reactions: 1 user

VForValhalla

Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
LV

Dec 2, 2023
LC COIN
But that's not the point, why don't you do something with sense instead of having people write nonsense for coins?
You don't have to do anything you don't want. Not looking for an argument here. This thing has been discussed to death since it started. Feel free to exercise your free will and not take everything attack. See ya.

• Heart
Reactions: 1 users

mark3000!

Registered
Lewd
LV

Sep 12, 2023
LC COIN
I am not attacking anyone except the person who invented it. I am happy to help other users gain access by giving them likes.

Musing_Wombat

Registered
Lewd
LV

Apr 27, 2023
LC COIN
I am not attacking anyone except the person who invented it. I am happy to help other users gain access by giving them likes.
You should ignore that other dude. He's on one of those classic already got it and you don't power trips that they downplay as comfortable casual. He hasn't added anything of value in your talks, just humble braggin about how he got it and you can to if you work (currently) 3x as hard as when it first came out. + prices have gone up more in two weeks than food costs in the US have in the past two years and I already found that rate outrageous irl.

As you, I, and everyone has pointed out: it's just monetization. I'll end up leaving before I get to the 750. It's just stupid at this point.

Jimdoe12345

Registered
Lewd
LV

Feb 18, 2024
LC COIN
Does anyone have a good technique for the best grind methods?
Read post of games you like and comment, like as much as you can. took me since the 500 points were needed to get what i have now. Minus 1 week for being away from my home.

Reactions: 2 users

EasyMuthaFuckinE

Registered
Lewd
LV

Aug 28, 2022
LC COIN
I have grinded Exp more in Elden ring and all the Dark soul series, compared to that this will be a cake walk for us noobs.

apfave

Registered
Lewd
LV

Aug 24, 2023
LC COIN
Does anyone have a good technique for the best grind methods?

KA8NKtxyZFh72.webp

• Haha

mark3000!

Registered
Lewd
LV

Sep 12, 2023
LC COIN
You should ignore that other dude. He's on one of those classic already got it and you don't power trips that they downplay as comfortable casual. He hasn't added anything of value in your talks, just humble braggin about how he got it and you can to if you work (currently) 3x as hard as when it first came out. + prices have gone up more in two weeks than food costs in the US have in the past two years and I already found that rate outrageous irl.

As you, I, and everyone has pointed out: it's just monetization. I'll end up leaving before I get to the 750. It's just stupid at this point.
Some people will leave, other will stay, as usual. It will be interesting to see if, in the long term, this mometisation pays off for them, or they will be so little users left that there is no point in continuing, given that they will keep raising these limits to get more money out of people.

Reactions: 1 user

Musing_Wombat

Registered
Lewd
LV

Apr 27, 2023
LC COIN
Some people will leave, other will stay, as usual. It will be interesting to see if, in the long term, this mometisation pays off for them, or they will be so little users left that there is no point in continuing, given that they will keep raising these limits to get more money out of people.
As someone, maybe even you?, pointed out in another thread: The ones who should be the most offended are devs of games that people can't even access. LC wants to take the money that should go to the devs to give access to pirated games. Wonder if a dev could file suit. That'd be hilarious.

Back
Top Bottom