Status
Not open for further replies.

vaelenor

Registered
Lewd
LV

Sep 4, 2023
LC COIN
I should collect all my posts since I started and see if there is a comprehensive message. Just to see if my stream of consciousness is consistent

mmccaw

Registered
Lewd
LV

May 14, 2022
LC COIN
So apparently they say you are spamming by making "low effort posts" and will remove you coins if they feel like it. Simply because you are doing what is required by posting to as many games as you can to earn coins.

Ttest

Registered
Lewd
LV

Feb 11, 2023
LC COIN
So apparently they say you are spamming by making "low effort posts" and will remove you coins if they feel like it. Simply because you are doing what is required by posting to as many games as you can to earn coins.
I don't think its rocket science. Normal, polite, on topic conversation. It's really not that hard. :)

jamjam

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jun 23, 2022
LC COIN
So how "low" is "low effort" ? We ain't exactly proust around here

anybody

Registered
Lewd
LV

Feb 12, 2023
LC COIN
The games I have stopped downloading because of the restricted section, will continue to be updated and by the time I can access the + content, many updates will have passed.

You have to see the positive side of a complicated situation ;)
Motivation is everything :LOL:

Reactions: 1 users

dudelebowski

Registered
Lewd
LV

Aug 6, 2022
LC COIN
At the rate I'm going I'll be unpacking my snowboarding gear for the new season before I accumulate enough coins...

• Thinking
Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom