What's new
  • Smoother faster lewdcorner android and iphone apps coming soon.
    read more Here!

Meet Chloe, is she the right age for you?

• Thread starterLittleRookie93
  • Start date
  • Replies 15
  • Views 2K
  • Tags
    loli
  • Tagged users None

Does Chloe appear like the right age for you?

• I'd prefer her to be appear younger

Votes: 127 60.8%
  • I'd prefer her to be appear older

Votes: 13 6.2%
  • She's appears the right age for me

Votes: 68 32.5%
  • She not my preference but I still like her

Votes: 1 0.5%

• Total voters
LittleRookie93

LittleRookie93

Threads

**Note for poll, since shes just a 3d model she doesn't have an actual age and I'm asking if she looks like an age you like.**

Meet Chloe, the main love interest you'll be baby sitting in the game I'm working on.
The game play will be similar to babysitting cream. I'm hoping to get some opinions on the character.
Are you excited at the chance to corrupt this innocent little loli?

I'd also appreciate if everyone guessed her age based on her appearance!

Attachments

• Chloe1.jpg
    Chloe1.jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 964
  • Chloe2.jpg
    Chloe2.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 962
  • Chloe3.jpg
    Chloe3.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 966
Last edited:
Paul Newmon

Paul Newmon

Threads
She looks like an age I really like, and would not mind corrupting. Age is 15-16 looking.

Darth Sidious

Darth Sidious

Threads
To corrupt? Always - Age is irrelevant, for it is my lot in life. But it is true that if you corrupt them young, they'll be much more powerful Sith when older which makes them more likely to corrupt others in return.

Perceived body age: 11-12
Perceived face age: 13-14 (The mouth can use some work though) ... (The Dev kind of work)

LittleRookie93

LittleRookie93

Threads
The body looks great, and the face can be made younger and will be very hot! 🥵
That seems to be the general consensus from the other sites I've run this poll on! I'm working on the model rn

vinny69

vinny69

Threads
Good work. I think the girl is around 14-15. Less makeup, a flat chest would make her younger, like 11 to 13.

_13_

_13_

Game Developer
SAPPHIRE
Game Developer
Threads
Her body is perfect for a younger babysitter. Just age her face down a little, and maybe make her head a little smaller.

jamass

jamass

Threads
Beautiful face and body, maybe 12 or 14 years old. It would be interesting to see how far Chloe could be seduced. Any predictions for this release?

LittleRookie93

LittleRookie93

Threads
Beautiful face and body, maybe 12 or 14 years old. It would be interesting to see how far Chloe could be seduced. Any predictions for this release?
sorry, I have no idea how I didn't see your comment for over a month.
We're still figuring out how much content to put in the initial release, once we figure that out we'll have a good idea of the release date

jamass

jamass

Threads
I think it will be a good game, the first images are perfect, I hope the versions are not too short and the action scenes (mostly) are not too short (some games show 2 or 3 scenes) and the characters have facial expressions. But it's just an idea, you'll make a good game. But the first version won't take long..lol

ErzuzB

ErzuzB

Threads
Little late for me, but I've seen your (I think) reworked Chloe in your other threads. I like her looks.
But... It's not that she has a big forehead, but her hairline seems a little too high. 😅

LittleRookie93

LittleRookie93

Threads
Little late for me, but I've seen your (I think) reworked Chloe in your other threads. I like her looks.
But... It's not that she has a big forehead, but her hairline seems a little too high. 😅
Yeah I think something is still a bit off but I like her enough now to work on the game haha

Donation drives

New Month New Bills!

You people have been so awesome getting LewdCorner known to the public! We're growing so fast. This means more costs to keep running! Your help is greatly appreciated!
Goal
$350.00
Earned
$290.00
This donation drive ends in
Top Bottom