management games opinion

someon

Registered
Lewd
Oct 23, 2023
LC COIN
do people prefer management or sandbox games, i myself like a combination of the two

Reactions: 1 user

MichealIsKing!

Head Drood
Registered
Lewd
Oct 21, 2023
LC COIN
I lean more towards sandbox because all those numbers you have to manage can get old but occasionally one does break the mold and have good character model/animations. Event driven sandbox is way less work.

someon

Registered
Lewd
Oct 23, 2023
LC COIN
I lean more towards sandbox because all those numbers you have to manage can get old but occasionally one does break the mold and have good character model/animations. Event driven sandbox is way less work.
i think it could actually be better combined because you can make several combinations where you would be able to make some dark decisions instead of just stopping when the numbers you have to manage goes red in that regard i tend to agree with you

malvius

Registered
Lewd
May 23, 2023
LC COIN
i kinda prefer sandbox (as long as it isnt one of the ones with super tedious grinding that is) since they let me focus more on the LI i am most interested in instead of progressing through a set path meeting and interacting in a set pattern, i dislike when im getting really invested in a particular character just to be forced to ignore them and go do a bunch of other stuff with other characters, whereas in a lot of the sandboxes and can focus on the ones i like more and get all them before moving on

conzibald

Always willing to put a bun in your oven
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
Apr 28, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 4
Prestige 3
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
i prefer management games, but i like them in general and i have gotten so tired of the sandbox games that pretty much gives you a list of where to be when or how to achieve shit rather than just make a regular VN. those extra clicks and constantly having to go different locales find object a or have to have interacted with li c whatever. blech is what i say to those tupse of games in general. but a combination of the two can work but mostly it just ends up worst of both worlds. constant clicking for tedious stat grinding and constant i dunno shower and pee once a day or bad things happen.

someon

Registered
Lewd
Oct 23, 2023
LC COIN
i kinda prefer sandbox (as long as it isnt one of the ones with super tedious grinding that is) since they let me focus more on the LI i am most interested in instead of progressing through a set path meeting and interacting in a set pattern, i dislike when im getting really invested in a particular character just to be forced to ignore them and go do a bunch of other stuff with other characters, whereas in a lot of the sandboxes and can focus on the ones i like more and get all them before moving on
i completly agree

someon

Registered
Lewd
Oct 23, 2023
LC COIN
thats why i like them when they are combined because you can root out some of the draw backs of each one

someon

Registered
Lewd
Oct 23, 2023
LC COIN
simple days would be one because you can focus on anyone you want and after some point the grind for money just brcomes automatic still missing content though

malvius

Registered
Lewd
May 23, 2023
LC COIN
i'll have to look into that one, after a while despite how good their art/stories are, vns feel a bit too ....passive i guess

Franek60

Registered
Lewd
Nov 7, 2022
LC COIN
I consider management games barely ever worth it. I can find much better use for my time, but there are some games that work well with it.

1eyed1

Prestige 1
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
May 27, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 4
Prestige 1
Do trainers count as management games? Those are probably my favourite types.

Back
Top Bottom