Male domination games, like Desert Stalker?

TheVicarious

Registered
Oct 11, 2023
LC COIN
I'm looking for good male domination games, do you have anything to recommend? :D I really love Desert Stalker so something similair to that would be awesome. Where you are a dominant alpha male that just takes what he wants basically. Blackmail/rape tags are also fine.

cloudmoon

Registered
Lewd
Apr 30, 2023
LC COIN
I'd try Hot Sands of Antartica. It has a similar theme and vibe. The production values aren't nearly as good as Desert Stalker... but few games are.

Reactions: 2 users

Mid1969

Registered
Lewd
Apr 18, 2023
LC COIN
Personal Assistant
Hot Sands of Antartica
Butimthebadguy
FriendsinNeed
MWNeus

Just a few off the top of my head.

mR1hnq

Registered
Lewd
Apr 23, 2023
LC COIN
Try Vae Victis - khan : conquer, ravish, breed. A really nice one, with active developing šŸ‘.

flumflam

Registered
Lewd
Feb 2, 2024
LC COIN
I'd try Hot Sands of Antartica. It has a similar theme and vibe. The production values aren't nearly as good as Desert Stalker... but few games are.

It's really good. The update cycle has become painfully long however, last update was 8 months ago.

Edit. Update from the dev. That explains the long dev cycle, sucks but it is what it is.

"I think everyone has noticed that the speed of development has slowed down a lot. The reason for this is my day job. Yes, I work from home (I connect remotely to my work computer), and for the last few years I was able to work on my projects during working hours. There wasn't a lot of work, and I managed to get my work done here and there. However, about six months ago I moved into a new field, my management added new work, and I can no longer fully work on the game during work hours. All I have left is a few hours after work before going to bed. It's not much, and development progress has slowed dramatically. Alas, things won't get better in the coming months, I have several projects that I'll be 100% busy on."

Last edited:

AllanBlackwater

Registered
Lewd
Jan 15, 2024
LC COIN
Friends in Need and Personal Assistant have already been mentioned, but they're ones that immediately jump to mind. Ruin Me definitely has some domination aspects as well.

Tinman021

Registered
Lewd
Feb 22, 2023
LC COIN
gah. i cant remember the name of the game that features domination and corruption quite seriously better than desert stalker.

Currently it involves his ex, his newly dominated girl, and her mum

fossa

Registered
Oct 22, 2023
LC COIN
I'm looking for good male domination games, do you have anything to recommend? :D I really love Desert Stalker so something similair to that would be awesome. Where you are a dominant alpha male that just takes what he wants basically. Blackmail/rape tags are also fine.
Hey, your post inspired me to finally put out a list of decent mdom games (according to my taste at least). Have a look at this thread, maybe you find something you like.

Donation drives

Latest Updates page

everything that get donated will go to parceload who is developing the new latest updates page.
Goal
$1,500.00
Earned
$550.00
This donation drive ends in
Donation Drive
Click one of these buttons to initiate donation.
Back
Top Bottom