English
OS
  1. Windows
  2. Linux
  3. MacOS
  4. Android
You must be registered to see attachments

Overview:
Due to an odd connection with the ocean, the protagonist—an avid reader raised by his fisherman father—has never been able to venture far enough away from home to really experience the world around him. Tomorrow, the local school re-opens near the town’s pier after the old property gets bought out by a wealthy industrialist, and our self-taught and socially inexperienced protagonist uses it as an opportunity to get out of his shell and make new friends, all the while attempting to hide his family’s secret.
- The AVN is a story-focused harem romance with urban fantasy elements. Equal parts sex-comedy and supernatural drama, the game is heavily inspired by the mystery and horror genres, as well anime and great American novels.

- While majorly focused on school and romance, main plot points see the protagonist grappling with his supernatural heritage (and both the abilities and crutches this gives him), as well as aggressive offers to buy his family home from a newly arrived industrialist kingpin.

- There are currently over 15 planned romanceable characters of varying depth, including fellow students, teachers, villains, and random encounter characters. Additional characters include villains in the form of a sketchy industrialist and his employees, bullies, and friends you meet throughout the game.

- Every love interest and h-scene involving the MC is optional and fully avoidable.
3dcg, ahegao, big ass, big tits, exhibitionism, fantasy, futa/trans, groping, handjob, harem, humor, interracial, lesbian, male domination, male protagonist, masturbation, milf, mobile game, monster girl, oral sex, rape, romance, school setting, sexual harassment, sleep sex, teasing, vaginal sex, virgin, voyeurism
1 - Extract and run.
FAQ
  • Every love interest and h-scene involving the MC is optional and fully avoidable.
  • There is no NTR.
  • The futa/trans tag refers to Frankie, a trans-girl, who is an optional love interest and friend to the MC.
  • The 'rape' tag refers to avoidable sleep sex had with the MC and references to rape that occurred in the past. I did not add this tag myself, but I assume those are the reasons. The MC does not do these things.
  • If you have any questions, it's likely it has already been answered in the thread, but feel free to ask me here or join my Discord for faster responses. I'm happy to answer any questions asked in good faith and talk about the game!
If you do me the honor of giving my game a chance, it would mean so much if you let me know your thoughts, whether positive or negative. I have no intentions of slowing down and any feedback would really help me going forward. I've dedicated all of my time over the last few months to this, and I really hope you guys like it. Thanks for all of the support. It's meant the world to me. :')

DOWNLOAD
Win / Linux
: - - - - -
Mac: - - - - -
Android: - - - - -

Unofficial compressed
Win / Linux
: - - - - -
Mac: - - - - -
Android: - - - - -

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments. Attachments are hidden.
Reactions: 1 user

Hal04Sell

Diamond
Registered
Sep 17, 2023
The writing is imo better than alot of it's peers. It's good that you have some sway in which LI you can further pursue or not. BUT as of v.02 you have pretty much NO influence how the mainstory goes and here is the most disappointing part for me. the trans character frankie and his half-naked scenes and the other gay nonsense visuals (sauna and matrix) are being forced upon you. you can not avoid them since he is being included into the main story. i hate this forced inclusivity crap. Otherwise the game would be ok overall.

Donation drives

Lewdcorner Server

Support the continuation of lewdcorner without ads by contributing to our renewal costs.
Goal
$600.00
Earned
$325.00
This donation drive ends in
Donation Drive
Click one of these buttons to initiate donation.
Top Bottom