English
OS
  1. Windows
  2. Linux
  3. MacOS
  4. Android
You must be registered to see attachments

Overview:
Take on the role of [REDACTED], an 18 year old senior high school student trying to move on from a rough breakup. Meet new people and cross paths with old acquaintances as you try to build and maintain relationships in the fictional Japanese city of Jakuofo. As you grow closer to everyone they'll start to open up more and you'll soon come to realise that life isn't all fun and games for those around you either. But worry not, the city is your playground to do as you please! Or is it...? Perhaps not everything is as it appears at first... Only time will tell.

Warning: Certain elements in this game are meant to confuse or disturb you.
3dcg, animated, dating sim, handjob, harem, horror, humor, loli, male protagonist, management, mobile game, oral sex, romance, sandbox, school setting, teasing, vaginal sex, virgin
1 - Extract and run.
v0.6.0
- 24k+ words
- 722 renders (including 12 animations!)
- 8 main story events
- 2 Hina events (+ 2 repeatable events)
- 3 Kurumi events (+ 1 repeatable event)
- 3 Nami events (+ 2 repeatable events)
- 1 Saki event
- 1 Yume event
- Replay gallery
- Fixes for older content

v0.5.0
- 23k+ words
- 409 renders (including 11 animations!)
- 4 main story events
- 3 Saki events (+ 2 repeatable events)
- 2 Sensei events (+ 1 repeatable event)
- 3 Tomori events (+ 3 repeatable events)
- 3 Yokubo events (+ 2 repeatable events)
- 3 Yui events (+ 3 repeatable events)
- 2 picture messages
- Replays now use the choices you've made instead of default values

v0.4.0
- 20k+ words
- 554 renders (including 9 animations!)
- 11 main story events
- 1 Kurumi event
- 1 Nami event
- 1 Saki event
- 1 Tomori event
- 1 Yokubo event
- 1 Yui event
- 1 Yume event
- Updated UI

v0.3.0
- 23k+ words
- 535 renders (including 8 animations!)
- 7 main story events
- 3 Kurumi events
- 2 Sensei events
- 2 Shuu events
- 4 Tomori events (+ 2 repeatable events)
- 4 Yokubo events (+ 1 repeatable event)
- 1 Yume event
- 2 picture messages
- Event tracker improvements (clicking a requirement now automatically displays the event hint)
- Transitions are now skippable again (hooray!)
- Yui and Shuu's mom no longer suffers from delivering twins a month apart (they now share a birthday, oops)

v0.2.1
- Fixed a bug preventing you from starting "Edge of the world" if you hadn't completed the missable event "Wine improves with age"

v0.2
- Android support
- 23k words
- 513 renders (including 2 animations!)
- 7 main story events
- 4 Hina events (+ 1 repeatable event)
- 2 Kurumi events (+ 1 repeatable event)
- 4 Nami events (+ 2 repeatable events)
- 4 Saki events (+ 2 repeatable events)
- 1 Sensei event
- 4 Yui events (+ 2 repeatable events)
- 1 Yume event
- Reworked "Encounter" Yume event (if you have already completed this event in v0.1, you can access the new version by clicking it in Yume's event list)
- Added affection/lust cheats and character renaming (access your computer in the morning on weekends)
- Event requirement adjustments for v0.1 content
- Fixes and minor changes to v0.1 content

v0.1.1
- Reworked some dialogue in the "Encounter" Yume event
- Fixed a bug that would prevent you from skipping the intro splashscreen during transitions
- Added a new slider in the settings menu to speed up fade to black transitions

v0.1
- 17.8k words
- 303 renders
- 18 main story events
- 14 character events
- This game contains bright, flashing images. If you suffer from epilepsy, play at your own risk.
- Be advised, this game contains sensitive and/or disturbing material. You've been warned.
- Unless stated otherwise, all characters in this game are 18+, including but not limited to those depicted in a sexual manner. No characters under the age of consent are or will ever be involved in sexual encounters.
- This game has a built-in guide. If you ever get stuck and are uncertain of what to do, consult the in-game guide by pressing the (?) behind an event name.
- For those worried about the other male character, no NTR is planned.

DOWNLOAD
Win / Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Update only: - - - -

Unofficial compressed
Win / Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments. Attachments are hidden.
Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users

BgileMunro

Sapphire
Registered
Sep 22, 2022
I'm concerned with the early image of a young girl committing suicide. This does have the horror tag and I'm wondering whether I might not want to continue with the story. It looks like it might go places I'm not comfortable with. Can anyone with more courage than I have elaborate?

Reactions: 1 user

Tiur

Look at you, Sinner
Sapphire
Fansly
May 6, 2022
I'm concerned with the early image of a young girl committing suicide. This does have the horror tag and I'm wondering whether I might not want to continue with the story. It looks like it might go places I'm not comfortable with. Can anyone with more courage than I have elaborate?
The MC's mind is a bit fucked up/broken in several ways, and his intrusive thoughts and fears drive most of the horror aspect. However, the horror elements are not overwhelming by any means. Honestly, I personally consider this the best of the Lessons in Love-alikes, including LiL itself. The MC's got a consistent personality that is way less annoying than the MCs of similar games, the girls are fun and unique without any of them being just one-note overly-hostile to the MC at all points like Suzu from Dissonance. The absence of the amnesia storyline helps a lot, too, since girls aren't intentionally keeping information from the MC in this one (except the one enigmatic girl, but that's part of her storyline, it's much more obvious, and it's not so excruciatingly-slowly drip-fed as it is in some other similar games).

Think of it like this: each update had about twenty events. In each update, a small handful of those events have momentary horror-themed imagery a few times, while maybe 5-6 total events across all ~110 total events have been significantly horror-themed (and the reality of those events is questionable). Horror elements haven't directly harmed any of the girls.

Reactions: 1 users

BgileMunro

Sapphire
Registered
Sep 22, 2022
The MC's mind is a bit fucked up/broken in several ways, and his intrusive thoughts and fears drive most of the horror aspect. However, the horror elements are not overwhelming by any means. Honestly, I personally consider this the best of the Lessons in Love-alikes, including LiL itself. The MC's got a consistent personality that is way less annoying than the MCs of similar games, the girls are fun and unique without any of them being just one-note overly-hostile to the MC at all points like Suzu from Dissonance. The absence of the amnesia storyline helps a lot, too, since girls aren't intentionally keeping information from the MC in this one (except the one enigmatic girl, but that's part of her storyline, it's much more obvious, and it's not so excruciatingly-slowly drip-fed as it is in some other similar games).

Think of it like this: each update had about twenty events. In each update, a small handful of those events have momentary horror-themed imagery a few times, while maybe 5-6 total events across all ~110 total events have been significantly horror-themed (and the reality of those events is questionable). Horror elements haven't directly harmed any of the girls.
Thank you! I was hoping that was the case, and now I will give it a shot. I had to give up on LiL when I got trapped in the talking to god thing and couldn't get out of the loop after wasting hours of my time on it, so resembling that is not a plus for me, but I'm interested enough that I will probably give this one a try.

AndyOTR

Registered
Jul 18, 2023
This is another Selebus game where the player is given a fake "lucky harem" bait, but then the developer starts to get jealous of the protagonist and starts insulting him and talking nonsense about how terrible he is, and then the whole game turns to shit?
Or is it something else?

U

User_65182

Unconfirmed
Are you saying that the developer is actually Selebus and not atrx ?

AndyOTR

Registered
Jul 18, 2023
Are you saying that the developer is actually Selebus and not atrx ?

Are you saying that am I Andy and not someone else? Maybe I'm Selebus too? Or an alien. Or a little of both. Just kidding.
A nickname is just a nickname, it can be completely different on different resources.

In this game I see about 95% similarity with LiL. The same game design, the same stupid jokes about shadow legends, the same transitions into kilometer-long boring monologues.
Either someone is copying Selebus very well, or it is him.

ps: There are fewer girls in the game (which is good), but the "quit the game or suffer" shit starts much earlier (which is bad, because shit is always bad).

Last edited:

AndyOTR

Registered
Jul 18, 2023
I forgot to mention that this game is still worth playing.
There's not a lot of content here yet, but there's enough for a few days of play. Beautiful and interesting girls with bright personalities. And I'm not a fan of MILFs, but here they look so good that you want them no less than young girls.

My favorite is Yume as I have a soft spot for goddesses (after some events in my past). She is lovely and enchanting, although some may find her intimidating (who have not had encounters with goddesses in the past).

There aren't many bad moments in the game right now, so you don't have to worry about it. Maybe in the future the game will become much worse, but for now it’s quite tolerable and interesting. And the relationship dynamics here are also normal, you don’t need to wait three years for the first sex, like in some games that will never be finished.. Although, if this is actually a game from Selebus (if), then hurry up to catch it before he starts another rework.

Donation drives

Lewdcorner Server

Support the continuation of lewdcorner without ads by contributing to our renewal costs.
Goal
$600.00
Earned
$325.00
This donation drive ends in
Donation Drive
Click one of these buttons to initiate donation.
Top Bottom