Looking for shota/gay games.

whiterussian

Registered
Lewd
Oct 26, 2023
LC COIN
I really enjoy playing loli/incest/creampie games.
23 Sisters, Experimentai, DaddyDaughterLove, Daddy's Little Girls, etc are some of my absolute favorite games of all time!!
But when looking for toddler/pre-teen/teen boys getting fucked up the ass by guys their same age (6-15) or older (men 20s-40s) I find very few. There are a handful of "boyscout" or "baseball team" games where schoolboys are fucking each other, their older brothers and teachers, but not many.
Most of all, I'd like games like those that I mentioned but a few young boys added as options. Like the trans-optional character in 'My New Memories.'
Any help and suggestions would be most welcome.

Reactions: 1 user

Mr. Tearson

True Freedom is the Art of Creation
Staff member
Game Uploader
VIPplus
Lewd
Jan 28, 2023
LC COIN
23 Sisters, Experimentai, DaddyDaughterLove, Daddy's Little Girls, etc are some of my absolute favorite games of all time!!
But when looking for toddler/pre-teen/teen boys getting fucked up the ass by guys their same age (6-15) or older (men 20s-40s) I find very few. There are a handful of "boyscout" or "baseball team" games where schoolboys are fucking each other, their older brothers and teachers, but not many.
Most of all, I'd like games like those that I mentioned but a few young boys added as options. Like the trans-optional character in 'My New Memories.'
Hmm... I'm not sure about this one but maybe try "But I'm the bad guy?".

tyrannicpuppy

Registered
Lewd
Apr 25, 2023
LC COIN
Shota Sleepover Stories by RPFan. It used to be available here, but the link is throwing back a not found error right now. Not sure if anyone else can give a link to where you can find it atm.

whiterussian

Registered
Lewd
Oct 26, 2023
LC COIN
Hmm... I'm not sure about this one but maybe try "But I'm the bad guy?".
Is 0.028 the newest version?
I searched through 10 pages of results on this site, but couldn't find the thread.
Luckily I had this version in a folder that I was waiting for updates before I began playing it.

whiterussian

Registered
Lewd
Oct 26, 2023
LC COIN
Shota Sleepover Stories by RPFan. It used to be available here, but the link is throwing back a not found error right now. Not sure if anyone else can give a link to where you can find it atm.
Thank you.
I found that I already had that in my folder and just needed the password to un-rar it.
Now I can play it this week.

d1mb4_

Registered
Lewd
Feb 1, 2023
LC COIN

Feel you. There are not that much shota games on the market sadly.

Pretty sure i don't know all, but still there are surely unseen Gems.
Maybe you could update the thread when you found something new, maybe making a list for pure shota Games like Shota Sleepover Stories or Bacchikoi. Or Games with mixed shota, just no straight shota.

Another game, also mixed, is Libertine .. great story so far.

I have tons of renpy games installed, but it's mostly loli. A little bit futa/trans/gay or mixed ones. A game like such a sharp pain or Oh Daddy would be nice, only with shota instead of loli.

Btw, if you're interested i could also post all of the games that include shota, or at least futa, trans etc..

newest is 0.0565v4, you go. If you need a WT-Mod, there are some out there ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

Mr. Tearson

True Freedom is the Art of Creation
Staff member
Game Uploader
VIPplus
Lewd
Jan 28, 2023
LC COIN
I searched through 10 pages of results on this site, but couldn't find the thread.
Luckily I had this version in a folder that I was waiting for updates before I began playing it.
No, it's now at 0.56v3. EDIT: If I had read ahead first... I guess someone has the newest version just right above me. Gonna have to look into this and check around.

Here is the link for it. With this game, the search engine acts weird. So the easiest way to find it is by adding it's name like [dlgb].

https://lewdcorner.com/threads/but-im-the-bad-guy-v0-056v3-dlgb.243/

therpfan

Ruby
Game Developer
Registered
Lewd
Apr 24, 2022
LC COIN
Thank you.
I found that I already had that in my folder and just needed the password to un-rar it.
Now I can play it this week.
Password for my rars should be:
AG1FTFr0m3TheRPF@n!

therpfan

Ruby
Game Developer
Registered
Lewd
Apr 24, 2022
LC COIN
Any idea why SSS link fails here? All the other game links in your signature work fine. Just that one is absent. :(
Seems like the game has been removed or hidden by accident would be my guess XD

Donation drives

Latest Updates page

everything that get donated will go to parceload who is developing the new latest updates page.
Goal
$1,500.00
Earned
$550.00
This donation drive ends in
Donation Drive
Click one of these buttons to initiate donation.
Back
Top Bottom