Looking for Proud Father G version...

Mar 11, 2023
LC COIN
As the title says. I don't see it anywhere anymore. Would be nice if I could play that G version I've been hearing about. PC would be sweet.

Azkosel

Staff member
Administrator
Game Developer
Lewd
Apr 23, 2022
LC COIN
G version, I think has quite a bit of stories mixed with it. Like some of the holiday stuff he added. I never played the G version, tho. I think "Back in time" means the past. I don't know. I'll find out soon, tho.
There is not gallery unlock, the dev did not include a gallery at all, not even the images, in his non-gallery version... nothing to unlock

Demon Dan

Are any of us really here?
Emerald
VIP
Registered
Lewd
Dec 8, 2022
LC COIN
There is not gallery unlock, the dev did not include a gallery at all, not even the images, in his non-gallery version... nothing to unlock
Thank you Azkosel! I stand corrected, and will correct the post!

Demon Dan

Are any of us really here?
Emerald
VIP
Registered
Lewd
Dec 8, 2022
LC COIN
Thank you the post was corrected and credit given for the knowledge.

Azkosel

Staff member
Administrator
Game Developer
Lewd
Apr 23, 2022
LC COIN
It;s live, now, folks! Enjoy! And show your respects to both the OG Dev and to Seath who is honoring him by taking over the project, and will make every attempt to stay true to the OG Dev's vision for the game.

• Heart
Reactions: 3 users

hawaii

Registered
Lewd
Jun 11, 2022
LC COIN
It;s live, now, folks! Enjoy! And show your respects to both the OG Dev and to Seath who is honoring him by taking over the project, and will make every attempt to stay true to the OG Dev's vision for the game.
When does come the next Vision of that game ! Please tell !

Donation drives

Latest Updates page

everything that get donated will go to parceload who is developing the new latest updates page.
Goal
$1,500.00
Earned
$550.00
This donation drive ends in
Donation Drive
Click one of these buttons to initiate donation.
Back
Top Bottom