Looking for games where you cuck someone else in front of them.

BeowulfKnight

Flat is Justice!
VIP
VIPplus
Registered
Lewd
Jan 26, 2023
LC COIN
Pretty much the title, I'm looking for games where you cuck someone else right in font of them with them seeing it. Could be someone mom, wife, sister etc. doesn't matter as long as they have to watch you or they see you in the act.
[VN] - [Ren'Py] - [DAZ] - Away From Home [Ep.1-22] [vatosgames]
Has exactly what I am looking for the MC cucks 2 sons with them watching. Thanks a lot everyone and happy fapping!

Reactions: 1 user

EraChanZ

True Connoisseur
VIP
VIPplus
Registered
Lewd
Oct 17, 2023
LC COIN
Pretty much the title, I'm looking for games where you cuck someone else right in font of them with them seeing it. Could be someone mom, wife, sister etc. doesn't matter as long as they have to watch you or they see you in the act.
[VN] - [Ren'Py] - [DAZ] - Away From Home [Ep.1-22] [vatosgames]
Has exactly what I am looking for the MC cucks 2 sons with them watching. Thanks a lot everyone and happy fapping!
is it technically really cucking if it's the sons watching, instead of the husband? :p

Surprisingly though, you don't see this a lot.. 9/10 times when cucking is involved, it's somehow always you (the player/MC) getting cucked, instead of doing it.. Doing the cucking is definately better!

BeowulfKnight

Flat is Justice!
VIP
VIPplus
Registered
Lewd
Jan 26, 2023
LC COIN
is it technically really cucking if it's the sons watching, instead of the husband? :p

Surprisingly though, you don't see this a lot.. 9/10 times when cucking is involved, it's somehow always you (the player/MC) getting cucked, instead of doing it.. Doing the cucking is definately better!
I guess I could of also phrased it as games where you are cucking someone or being the Bull :'D

EraChanZ

True Connoisseur
VIP
VIPplus
Registered
Lewd
Oct 17, 2023
LC COIN
I guess I could of also phrased it as games where you are cucking someone or being the Bull :'D
I'd say in most games you are the bull, but behind the husband's/boyfriends/lovers back.. not really in full view of them.
In horton bay stories (Jake), you end up banging some wifes with husbands nearby or drugged; and you have a go through a girl after her boyfriend passes out at a party, that sorta stuff.. but as I said; it's never really with their SO watching/knowing.

Danv

Too old to care
VIP
Registered
Lewd
Feb 12, 2023
LC COIN
Grandma's House, if you don't mind occasional gilfs and indians
there are four or five instances where you fuck wifes in front of their husbands/partners, in few cases even finishing on those cucks and feeding them
only one of them is consensual cuck, others are forced to watch

JustSomeD00D

Registered
Lewd
Sep 10, 2022
LC COIN
Was gonna say Grandmas House, there is one with some Bull/Cucking is "My Pleasure"
you cuck your 'Uncle' kind of by hitting and getting with your Aunt, but you also fuck you friends mother and there is some scenes you do it in front (via facetime) the husband.

a123z5

Registered
Mar 29, 2024
LC COIN
Am really interested in this type of game's where you cuck others it's NTR type but most of them you are the one that get cucked🤢

Gold613

Registered
Lewd
Dec 30, 2023
LC COIN
Uhm only game so far I know for a fact has 1 scene in it would be Defending Lydia Collier, you would have to follow Elly's Dark Path and get with her twin sister, the Twin Sister is the one you legit smash while boyfriend tied up and made to watch.
I believe Raptus also has a Scene or 2 in it, but be warned Raptus is pretty fucked up.
Fetish Locator I think also has a scene or 2, that game is wild.
And than there is Nothing is Forever.
However a game that fully only goes that route where you are smashing everything and the majority of the time others are looking in on you smashing their girls or their interests... yeah not sure there really is one out there.

KinkCookie

Registered
Lewd
Dec 15, 2023
LC COIN
Not a game but still very good in my opinion:
Netorinbo - Atelier KOB (Prologue/Epilogue)
English translations are available online

signamax

Diamond
Registered
Lewd
Jun 7, 2022
LC COIN
My Employee's Family has a few. Big one that I recall is a scene where you basically cuck a guy with his Wife AND Mom, but there is a lot there.

I think I recall "Blackmailing the Family" had some stuff in it as well.

Taking Advantage

Coomer

Registered
Lewd
Mar 18, 2023
LC COIN
Hero Party Must Fall, incredible game If you like the artstyle (It's 2d) you get to cuck the Hero by stealing his Pristess girlfriend, his childhood best friend and even his Mom.
You must be registered to see attachments

Peter S

Registered
Lewd
Jun 15, 2022
LC COIN
There's also the Away From Home game, where the MC can cuck his "cousin" (with the I-patch) by stealing his crush, fuck his "cousin"'s Mom in front of him, and gradually make him submit to his cuck tendencies, so he'll eventually enjoy it. And it's not there yet, but I think the MC will eventually do it with all his "cousin"'s family, while he'll watch them

Peter S

Registered
Lewd
Jun 15, 2022
LC COIN
You might also enjoy some content in the Angelica's Temptation : From the Beginning game. The story can go to lots of different paths, but in some of them, you have the "cucking in front of people" that you seek :)

Donation drives

Latest Updates page

everything that get donated will go to parceload who is developing the new latest updates page.
Goal
$1,500.00
Earned
$550.00
This donation drive ends in
Donation Drive
Click one of these buttons to initiate donation.
Back
Top Bottom