Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthoneceron

Registered
Lewd
Feb 16, 2023
LC COIN
Project:
Far-off Friends and Freeloading Family (DLC)

Developer:
FFCreations and me (Arthoneceron)
Freeloading Family was made by FFCreations and V.A Laurie (I only helped with a small part in the end)

Looking for:
Proofreader for the current and future chapters.
Some punctual work as writer is also welcomed.
Quality checker during the beta testing time.

Employment Type:
To be discussed on private.

Work commitment:
On-off, basically one week each two months, currently space between the end of the script

Preferred method of contact:
Either on discord or private message.
My discord: arthoneceron
FFCreations discord: ffcreations

Job Description:
Basically, checking, reporting and sometimes rewriting some sentences of the game. A direct contact between us on discord.
On the optional writer work, sometimes I'll just give a basic guideline and I'll let the creativity of the one interested flow.
The optional quality checker work, the person in question will look everything, art, code and script, and give some pointers and give opinions on what could be improved overall on the stor and art. on the past and current state of the games. From all the three works, the quality checker is the "easiest" of them.

Additional comments:
The only position we have urgency on finding is the Proofreading. We can live without the rest.
The three positions could be filled by three different people, it's not important the person in question be able to fill all the three requirements.
For writers, it's not required experience on coding and ren'py, but it's welcomed if any.

SkyeJordan666

Hell is the place I only belong.
Staff member
Trial Moderator
Game Uploader
Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
Mar 2, 2023
Website
skyejordan666.carrd.co
LC COIN
We've found the proofreader that we wanted, Thanks for checking this thread out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom